Deceased/Not Found AZ - Jhessye Shockley, 5, Glendale, 11 Oct 2011 - #1 *J. Hunter guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. And I think the Jahessye was gone before the others came home from school. Mom already has said she was in a hurry b/c the taxi came early, but I think it was all planned. Meeting the kids outside, telling them to work outside in the back yard - "Gotta go - taxi's waiting - Jahessye's inside watching TV!" Then off to get money, in taxi -- both that can be verified. MOO

I'd like to see how she was acting at PLS.

yep yep yep. Exactly what I am thinking. The whole thing staged. <THEORY ALERT - SPECULATION>

It would be very interesting to see the video.

We are definitely sharing one like mind on this case.

Mom said she went to PLS to get her money on the 911 call. Grandma said on JVM she went to pick up money she sent thru Western Union. Can you Western Union money to a PLS?

Fwiw, I found this on the PLS site:
"When you need to send money fast, turn to Western Union, available at your local PLS Check Cashers. With 350,000 Agent locations in over 200 countries and territories, you can send money to friends and family—quickly, reliably and conveniently.

Payments with Western Union, you can walk in and send your bill payments from any PLS Check Cashers location. Your payment is sent quickly and reliably, helping you avoid late fees, negative credit reporting or service charges."

http://plshome.com/Check-Cashing/Western-Union/

I wish JVM would have asked Grandma why Jhessye wasn't at school that day.

yep yep yep. Exactly what I am thinking. The whole thing staged. <THEORY ALERT - SPECULATION>

It would be very interesting to see the video.

We are definitely sharing one like mind on this case.

I've been really busy lately and have a hard time keeping up, but I thought I had read something posted earlier in the thread stating that the mom is NOT a suspect, according to LE.

I wish JVM would have asked Grandma why Jhessye wasn't at school that day.

It is quite possible that Jhessye is in pre-school, which is typically 1/2 days 3 days a week or perhaps kindergarten, which is also 1/2 day.

Can someone please tell me how they pronounce Jhessye? Is it just like Jessie?

It is quite possible that Jhessye is in pre-school, which is typically 1/2 days 3 days a week or perhaps kindergarten, which is also 1/2 day.

But it has been said that she did not go to school that day.

ETA: Here ya go --- that's why it's looking even more suspicious, IMHO.

Police have also searched the area around Jahessye's school, although she did not attend school that day.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jahessye-shockley-police-search-missing-girl-arizona/story?id=14732958

Correct, LE has not called Ms. hunter a suspect. According to Ms. Hunter, LE are treating her as if she is one. Just because LE has named no suspect does not mean I do not have one, hence my clearly marking my post as theory and speculation.

Correct, LE has not called Ms. hunter a suspect. According to Ms. Hunter, LE are treating her as if she is one. Just because LE has named no suspect does not mean I do not have one, hence my clearly marking my post as theory and speculation.

OK thanks...I thought LE specifically had stated that she was NOT a suspect. I'll need to research and see what I can find.

In my opinion, this seems to be a case of a mom not paying enough attention, plus shady people seem to attract and be surrounded by shady people. It really does bother me that she was convicted of abusing her children and now one of them is missing. Don't want to jump off the fence too easily, because if Jhessye is out there, I would want people to keep looking.

Have they processed the home as a crime scene?

I haven't seen anything about extensive searches in the home - I think they did a cursory search in the beginning (according to the mom's reports of letting them come in). But I would like to see cadaver dogs and luminol... :(

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/national_world&id=8395115

OK...found the link. It states on here that Coombs says the mother is NOT a suspect and has been cooperative.

Does that mean she has been cleared? Or does it just mean that they haven't named a suspect yet. I get confused because sometimes LE is very hesitant to call anyone a suspect or even POI and then other times, they hesitate to rule out anyone as a suspect. Just not sure what this could mean. When I read it, it seems as though he is saying that they do not believe she is involved in Jhessye's disappearance.

LE has said the have a small number of POIs. It was speculated on JVM tonight by one of the guests that perhaps Ms. Hunter and Mrs. Johnson are not being kept informed of what is going on in the investigation because one or more of the POIs are persons close to or in the family. I find that very plausible and possible.

LE has said the have a small number of POIs. It was speculated on JVM tonight by one of the guests that perhaps Ms. Hunter and Mrs. Johnson are not being kept informed of what is going on in the investigation because one or more of the POIs are persons close to or in the family. I find that very plausible and possible.

I agree. I keep going back to this report - "persons of interest" (bbm):

They also described the girl's mother, Jerice Hunter, and other family members as "persons of interest."

http://ktar.com/6/1462518/PD-Somebody-knows-something-about-missing-girl

I wonder if the older children ever saw Jhessye that day. If mom did something she could have done it earlier in the day while the kids were at school. She could have told the kids Jhessye was inside and locked the doors so they couldn't go in and see that she was not there. Then she went on her errands as a cover. But how would she have disposed of Jhessye during the day without a car?

I wonder if the older children ever saw Jhessye that day. If mom did something she could have done it earlier in the day while the kids were at school. She could have told the kids Jhessye was inside and locked the doors so they couldn't go in and see that she was not there. Then she went on her errands as a cover. But how would she have disposed of Jhessye during the day without a car?

That's what some of us are thinking. I believe she had help disposing of her earlier in the day, hence LE considering mom and some family POI.

At a news conference on Oct. 18, a week after the girl’s disappearance, Cmdr. Rick St. John of the Glendale Police, who is overseeing the investigation, said that everyone who has come into contact with Jhessye is a person of interest in the inquiry.

He said he had no concerns about the mother’s version of what occurred, although he also said that the police were considering administering a polygraph test to corroborate her account.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20111026/ZNYT02/110263013/-1/news?p=3&tc=pg

My own thoughts are that they cannot corroborate that Jhessye was in that apartment when Ms. Hunter sent the kids out back and left for her errands. Strictly MOO

At a news conference on Oct. 18, a week after the girl’s disappearance, Cmdr. Rick St. John of the Glendale Police, who is overseeing the investigation, said that everyone who has come into contact with Jhessye is a person of interest in the inquiry.

He said he had no concerns about the mother’s version of what occurred, although he also said that the police were considering administering a polygraph test to corroborate her account.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20111026/ZNYT02/110263013/-1/news?p=3&tc=pg

My own thoughts are that they cannot corroborate that Jhessye was in that apartment when Ms. Hunter sent the kids out back and left for her errands. Strictly MOO

And I think they can't find anyone else who saw Jhessye that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea