TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hollyblue: I don't know how you would hike up to that jeep. If they could hike up to it, they wouldn't have had to climb down from the brow, would they? I guess experienced rock climbers could do it, but not casual hikers.

I think if CUE hadn't been searching for her, they never would have found her.

I'm looking at almost the same photo of the mountain on google earth, I'm trying to figure out how far down her jeep was found.

The picture ThoughtFox just posted shows the white stone of the cliff side and the jeep laying near the bottom against a tree. It probably wasn't visable from above or below at the time it went missing.

I think their going to have to air-lift it from it's location but they may need to clear some trees before attempting that.

So it's probably a little over 1/3 the way down the cliff side, closer to E. Brow Rd.

JMO

Right, those trees are deciduous and have lost their leaves now, so the jeep was hidden from April until now. We only had the leaf dump about two weeks ago.

MSM is reporting her GPS was found in the Jeep, could that give times?

Yes, but times of...what?

If we're talking about GPS capabilities on the vehicle, Gail would have been found much earlier.

This makes no sense to me.

@janabarnello
Jana Barnello
Matthew Palmgren's atty: HCSO told them they know crash time/date b/c cell "ping" shows when device height above sea level changed suddenly
3 minutes

So they're going off of a satellite ping then.

@janabarnello
Jana Barnello
Matthew Palmgren's atty: HCSO told them they know crash time/date b/c cell "ping" shows when device height above sea level changed suddenly
3 minutes

So how long have they known about that elevation change? :furious:

Be back in a few.
I have to figure this one out.

Yes, but times of...what?

If we're talking about GPS capabilities on the vehicle, Gail would have been found much earlier.

This makes no sense to me.

Yeah, don't you feel like something is hinky about all of this? Sounds like they knew she was there all along. Is that why they postponed the home searches so long?

Kimster is right, in my opinion. Whatever happened to Gail, there were still shady things going on right before she died and I hope and pray the investigation on all that is completed. :twocents: Just hoping for some justice for Gail.

@abburger
Beth Burger
Boulder missing from east brow road was found near jeep. About the size of a tire weighing a couple hundred pounds. #GailPalmgren
3 minutes ago

@abburger
Beth Burger
Still no official confirmation remains belong to #GailPalmgren Sheriff Hammond said it's most likely her.
3 minutes ago

@wdefnews12
WDEF News 12
@JillianUCF shows us how technology played a key role in finding Gail Palmgren's Jeep and the human remains tonight on WDEF News12 at 11.
3 minutes ago

I am sorry...I am going to say it. I think Gail was run off that road. She was upset (according to reports) and thought someone was following her (according to reports) it would be easy to scare her and run her off the road. MOO. I am so sorry Gail. So sorry for your children and your family. MP does not need my condolences as it appeared he never missed his wife. (to me)

Hollyblue: I don't know how you would hike up to that jeep. If they could hike up to it, they wouldn't have had to climb down from the brow, would they? I guess experienced rock climbers could do it, but not casual hikers.

I think if CUE hadn't been searching for her, they never would have found her.

I was thinking her jeep rolled/tumbled down the couple of declines, but did land at the bottom of the sheer bluff. ?? Do we know if landed on one of the landing/declines? Reason I'm asking is because they stated earlier the jeep had fallen over 250'. That's 25 stories!

I fully agree. It if hadn't been for CUE and pure persistance...LE would never have found her.

Things do not seem to be adding up, imo. I'm so afraid we'll get short answers and that will be the end of it within a week!! :banghead::furious:

something is off...imho
boy, someone's attorney was on this like white on rice...can I say that? well...i did.
i going to the corner now

@JonquilNewland3
Jonquil Newland
Its getting dark but I have not seen anyone with UT arrive yet. #gailpalmgren
13 minutes a

@janabarnello
Jana Barnello
#GailPalmgren Link is updated with Matthew Palmgren's attorney statment: newschannel9.com/articles/remai…
33 minutes ago

Clickable link to statemetn:
http://www.newschannel9.com/articles/remains-1006966-palmgren-hammonds.html

I'm sorry, but the only statements he has made were Gail was mentally instable.....her kids missed her....and now this!!! Disgusting! I don't want or care what he has to say NOW! Man o man! The attorney is quick to state what happened and when. Unnerving. I'm pizzed!:maddening:

I don't see him trying to run her off the road there-too dangerous. Wouldn't there be paint scrapings on his car if he were to hit her and force her off the road? And then he would have to be doing this in broad daylight on a straightaway and just happen to find the perfect spot to run her off the road and not hit any oncoming traffic and not go down right after her. He would also run a risk of her surviving any kind of crash and then he'd be in deep.

I am sorry, but I just don't see "murder by running someone off the road" as the most attractive means for murder, IMO.

I was thinking her jeep rolled/tumbled down the couple of declines, but did land at the bottom of the sheer bluff. ?? Do we know if landed on one of the landing/declines? Reason I'm asking is because they stated earlier the jeep had fallen over 250'. That's 25 stories!

I fully agree. It if hadn't been for CUE and pure persistance...LE would never have found her.

Things do not seem to be adding up, imo. I'm so afraid we'll get short answers and that will be the end of it within a week!! :banghead::furious:

I definitely will wait for the Univ of TN Forsenics evaluation...they will be very thorough I'm sure. No need for any of us to guess in my opinion. If you view some of the previous photos, the especially of the East Brow Road elevations vs the W Road elevations pretty much shows it all. Actually one of the brow homes swimming pools also looks like it is sloping. :(

I don't see him trying to run her off the road there-too dangerous. Wouldn't there be paint scrapings on his car if he were to hit her and force her off the road? And then he would have to be doing this in broad daylight on a straightaway and just happen to find the perfect spot to run her off the road and not hit any oncoming traffic and not go down right after her. He would also run a risk of her surviving any kind of crash and then he'd be in deep.

I am sorry, but I just don't see "murder by running someone off the road" as the most attractive means for murder, IMO.

BBM..I totally agree. I highly suspect whatever happened to Gail occurred at another location.. I also suspect that jeep went off that mtn with Gail in it in the wee hours of the am on the 1st of May...JMHO..

@janabarnello
Jana Barnello "It appears that #GailPalmgren lost control of her Jeep on East Brow Road on April 30, 2011 at approximately12:25 p.m" - Matthew Palmgren
@Derrall
Derrall Stalvey™ Through attorney, Matthew Palmgren describes the reality as of #gailpalmgren death as "great sadness and profound loss".

@Derrall
Derrall Stalvey™ According to Matthew Palmgren's attorney, it appears his wife #GailPalmgren lost control of jeep around 12:25p on April 30.

BBM - Now how would MP know what time GP lost control of her vehicle unless he knows more than he's been telling anyone. I'd like to know which direction her vehicle was going when she went off the side of the mountain. I wonder if they ever found AD's computer and if so I wonder what they will find on it.

My heart is breaking for Gail, her children, her siblings and for Arlene. Prayers for all those who loved Gail. She was a wonderful person and a wonderful mother. This should have never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea