Defense wants prosecutor Jeff Ashton held in contempt

It's too bad Chief Judge Belvin Perry won't be able to give us all a very Merry Christmas present by forcing Ashton to explain his unethical behavior using info that was sealed by deciding this before the 25th. Imagine how up in arms every one would be if JB had written a "tell all" book using that information. As far as CM writing a book, when and if he does, it will be written by him, not co-authored.

BBM Just as he did in STATE OF FLORIDA V. CASEY MARIE ANTHONY.

Mr. Ashton strikes me as a multi-tasker; perhaps after he and his attorneys kick the DT's hiney, he can then run right across the street and host yet another standing room only, received to resounding applause, Imperfect Justice book signing. Its a win-win situation.

This would also give Chaney Mason a chance to finally get around to reading Mr. Ashton's book, and get a personalized autographed copy to boot!

p.s. I just bet OCA, the veteran event planner, would have thought of this first, that is if she was not so busy reflecting.

It's too bad Chief Judge Belvin Perry won't be able to give us all a very Merry Christmas present by forcing Ashton to explain his unethical behavior using info that was sealed by deciding this before the 25th. Imagine how up in arms every one would be if JB had written a "tell all" book using that information. As far as CM writing a book, when and if he does, it will be written by him, not co-authored.

I'm not sure who you mean by "us." I think you may be in the wrong place to collect anyone who would like to see anything unpleasant happen to Ashton.
I'm pretty sure that the only one living the Bella Vita is Ashton.
KC being Not Guilty doesn't mean innocent, right?

Everyone is already up in arms over JB's unethical behavior since day 1 when FCA took him on as her attorney. The reason FCA got off was because of JB's unethical behavior. JB knew he couldn't win the case unless he took on the personality of his client, a big fat liar.

No one will buy CM's book anyway. He is just as delusional as FCA.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/n...c_psychiatrist_says/srvc=home&position=recent

"She’s not out there trying to sell anything," said Greene, explaining Anthony is instead spending time "in reflection"

This has to be a joke: "Ms. Anthony is busy dealing with some very real losses, not only the loss of her child, but the loss of the rest of her family relationships, the loss of any opportunity to ever have a normal life" (same link)

We know perfectly well how Casey Anthony deals with "very real losses" ... she gets drunk and parties hard until someone else discovers that "very real loss". Then she lies like a lunatic, accusing everyone within eyesight of sexual abuse and murder.

Mason must have lost his mind to continue focusing on the past and worrying about the release of information that was only withheld to prevent jury selection problems. He needs to distance himself from dishonest clients, lest he be painted with the same brush.

This sounds like something FCA pressured Mr. Mason into doing. You know it must chap her hide that Mr. Ashton has a book out and a movie deal.

If Mason is being manipulated by a client, he needs an appointment with Ablow.

Bolding by me....

Seeing as CM did as little work as possible on the casey anthony case, I highly doubt he would do much work on a book. Perhaps he would have Lisabeth Fryer author it for him since she seems to be the one that authors all of his defense motions?:p Not that I can ever see a book by CM being successful. I don't think the general public wants to buy what casey and her defense team would be selling. Ever.

BBM Just as he did in STATE OF FLORIDA V. CASEY MARIE ANTHONY.

If Ms Anthony's attorney told one ounce of truth during the trial things would have gone differently. But it's ok, because FCA will meet her maker one day and I'd much much rather spend my life in jail then eternity in hell. FCA can gloat all she wants, but it is us in the end who will have the last laugh.

I find it a lot more fun to imagine Cheney holding a "Who Gets Stuck With Casey for Christmas" party in his office yesterday where they had to draw pieces of paper out of a Ohio State hat and whoever drew Casey's name was stuck with her. Cheney Mason obviously losing by drawing Casey's name and is now taking out his anger on Jeff Ashton.

Jeff Ashton is living the life they all wish they could be living right now. They never in a million years thought Casey would be found Not Guilty. They have helped estrange her from her own family... the only family who stood by her side and took on the role of her "new family." Well... now they are stuck with her! Merry Christmas, Mr. Mason!

The funny thing, though, is that they're not stuck with her. These lawyers choose to align themselves with Casey Anthony ... it seems to be a case that consumed their lives to the extent that even though it's over, they can't walk away. There's something very wrong with the picture when lawyers entwine themselves in a client's life after their professional relationship is over. Suing an author for publishing the truth is a really odd thing to do.

I think this is because Ashton has spoken and people are interested in what he has to say while no one gives a carp about their client.

Ashton hasn't been unethical. He requested, and was granted, permission to discuss the contents of the reports prepared by the experts. The only stipulation was that he rely on his memory and notes when discussing or revealing that information. Ashton has done exactly that, per his statements, so there's nothing unethical about it.

If Baez had written a book revealing his version of the truth, no one would read it ... since we know he can't tell a straight story. That is, no one wants to hear anymore about Casey Anthony's fantasy world or Baez's interpretation of her fantasy world.

Well, those of us who grew up with parents who taught us ethics every day of our little lives learned these great words early on:

"The pot calls the kettle black." :great: Rock on Jeff!!!!!

wouldn't this be a good time for HHJP to go after JB for all the stuff he pulled during trial? or has that ship sailed?

Yes it would. And I have been very unhappy (perhaps unfairly) with Judge Perry since the verdict.

Let's see how fair and impartial he is regarding this. :cow:

The funny thing, though, is that they're not stuck with her. These lawyers choose to align themselves with Casey Anthony ... it seems to be a case that consumed their lives to the extent that even though it's over, they can't walk away. There's something very wrong with the picture when lawyers entwine themselves in a client's life after their professional relationship is over. Suing an author for publishing the truth is a really odd thing to do.

No boundaries.

I think Judge Perry would have to give himself a timeout because he gave JA permission to use his notes. The notes were not sealed. Didn't JB try to sell the KC story to all and any that would pay the price media outlets without success??? What would JB write about.....all the lies? How would anyone know if CM wrote his own book or not? If he is writing he must be having some problems with it because he claimed it would be released before the end of the year. Does he even have a publisher???? jmo

Its like the DT has been sitting at a OCA slot machine, feeding it all they had and it's never ever paid off - maybe they just can't walk away for fear that they'll lose their 3+ years investment.

And on the flip side, the A's and JA have hit the jackpot, and YM, LDB and FG have all been promoted.

This has to be a joke: "Ms. Anthony is busy dealing with some very real losses, not only the loss of her child, but the loss of the rest of her family relationships, the loss of any opportunity to ever have a normal life" (same link)

We know perfectly well how Casey Anthony deals with "very real losses" ... she gets drunk and parties hard until someone else discovers that "very real loss". Then she lies like a lunatic, accusing everyone within eyesight of sexual abuse and murder.

Mason must have lost his mind to continue focusing on the past and worrying about the release of information that was only withheld to prevent jury selection problems. He needs to distance himself from dishonest clients, lest he be painted with the same brush.

Hey, maybe if she hadn't accused her father of raping her in the mornings while she waited for the school bus,she wouldn't be alone this Christmas.

Hey, maybe if she hadn't accused her father of raping her in the mornings while she waited for the school bus,she wouldn't be alone this Christmas.

Hope whoever is watching over her has a security camera on themselves 24/7. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back