trial thread: 3/7/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
‏ @AM980_Court
Now an Esso security camera clip has been shown. It is the suspicious vehicle leaving the ESSO and heading in the direction of Fyfe Ave.

@CityCynthia
#Rafferty wearing dark grey suit, white shirt, tie with purple stripes. Purple Tori"s favourite colour, it became a symbol of hope for her

Thanks for noticing, Cynthia! JMO

Adrian Morrow ‏ @AdrianMorrow
Same vehicle was seen at 9.05 am, 3.05 and 3.30 pm the day she was abducted, driving past the school

Watching slides of security video from yesterday, showing the dark car driving up the street outside #ToriStafford's school

Does this mean (the bolded part) that the abduction was planned in the morning? Or is that when they got the idea?

Wow.

Salem

@RaffertyLFP
Scoyne presents a photo board summarizing all the still and video evidence

There were reports of abduction attempts from the area, around the date that Tori was abducted. I'll have to revisit those stories again. JMO

Does this mean (the bolded part) that the abduction was planned in the morning? Or is that when they got the idea?

Wow.

Salem

It sounds like they were canvassing the area and looking for a victim, imo

:(

@CityCynthia
#Rafferty wearing dark grey suit, white shirt, tie with purple stripes. Purple Tori"s favourite colour, it became a symbol of hope for her

Thanks for noticing, Cynthia! JMO

That makes me so angry.:maddening:

@AM980_Court
Back to the slide show. An overhead shot of 401 near Woodstock. Super 8 motel called "significant" to investigators.

@AM980_Court
Satalite shot of Woodstock shows all landmarks. Oliver Stephens, CASS, retirement home, Esso, Super 8 motel and homes of Tori and McClintic.

@AdrianMorrow
Trial is going through the painstaking process of reconstructing geography of the south side of Woodstock

Sounds like it's for a reason though. JMO

Gotta go again. Someone keep posting. Be back later!

Salvation Army. Not clear the significance yet. And the officer is done. Breaking for lunch, next witness after.

Dirstine's cross was short -- established Tori's and Terri-Lynn's houses are close together and referenced address on Fyfe and the Woodstock

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion and there will be NO fighting over them.

Salem

Cynthia Mulligan ‏ @CityCynthia
@lives2talk Must correct - the monitor was off colour, tie was grey. My apologies.

Same vehicle was seen at 9.05 am, 3.05 and 3.30 pm the day she was abducted, driving past the school

Watching slides of security video from yesterday, showing the dark car driving up the street outside #ToriStafford's school

BBM: 9:05 a.m. ????? OMG.

BBM....interesting! I wonder if 2 ppl were in the car or just one at this time. Do we know how TS got to school that day. I wonder if they were planning this for before school and it didn't pan out or were they scouting out their route for after school????

BBM: Good question, and good thought about a pre-school abduction. It was either the plan, or he was getting himself excited at the prospect....."something good is comming my way (sic)".....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix