Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT

Fergie, I am so pleased you came back to posting. Not sure if I already said how disappointed I was with what happened to your daughter. I was really upset for you about that!

Thanks for coming back and answering re the driveway, I look forward to your future input as a local. ***Hugs***

I am glad you mentioned this as I wanted to go back to the other thread and copy it and say the same but its to hard on the ipad.

It was such a nice gesture to put that sign and flowers on the fence. I cant believe anyone could take it as a bad intention. Dont worry some people will always say something negative for the hell of it.

Tell you daughter thanks and tell her to come back and say hi and let us thank her in person so to speak haha.

anyone have a link to or a copy of the waltons money begging email?

thanks in advance

How much di you need?

To: Our family and friends
Subject: PLEASE HELP

To our dear friends and family

Our extended family around the world and those of our friends folowing the news in AU will know the heartbreaking news that our sister-in-law Allison went missing on Arpril 20th and her body was found 11 days later. Last Wednesday, 13th June, my brother Gerard was arrested and charged with her murder. We completely support Gerard in his innocence and are unwavering in continuing to stand with him.

We have been led to believe that there are two key legal events between now and any trial that may commence.

1. This coming Thursday 21st June, Gerard will appear for a bail hearing. At this hearing there will be a determination as to whether or not he is able to be released from prison until such time as the trial begins – which we understand could be several years away.

2. In the next several months there will be a committal hearing. At this hearing, it will be determined on the ‘balance of probablilities’ whether there is any likelihood that Gerard may have committed this offence. If they feel this to be the case it will be referred to the Supreme Court, with a trial at a date to be determined (again, this could be several years away). I it is felt on this balance of probabilities that there is not sufficient evidence we underrstand that he will be released and the charges against him will be dropped.

We have been told by Gerard’s lawyer that he requires AU $30,000 by no later than this coming Wednesday evening, 20th June, or the bail hearing will not occur.

Squizzey - wow so you think that TM bought GBC's Lexus off him?

That is EVEN more suspect - poor Allison!!!!

Crikey, if those Lexus wheel arches could talk..............IMO

Pass the Luminol please...........

Interestingly, there is a bush area opposite the church in Boscombe Rd that has been poisoned by council or sub-contractors in recent weeks. Workers have gradually started clearing the dead lantana (there's LOADS of it). HAve been wondering if police are hopeful of the iphone being found in there? It's not far from the house. But it's quite a long process to clear it all seeing it is a very dense bush area.

Is it the area to the left of the church in this pic jojo??

church.jpg

I think the police have the phone.IMO

It would be great if it was found but I dont think it will be. I think that is one thing that Gerard made sure of destroying real good.

It would be great if it was found but I dont think it will be. I think that is one thing that Gerard made sure of destroying real good.

Hmmm I'm not so sure....it seems he thought throwing Allison away would be the end of her & she'd never be found??

I deleted my post with pics of that email...made me feel sick looking at it so it's gone to the bin where it belongs...lol.

I just deleted off my ipad pics last night and I don't know how to retrieve from an ipad trash!

anyone have a link to or a copy of the waltons money begging email?

thanks in advance

I still have the email saved to my computer because a relative of mine wanted it. He hasn't got a computer so i had to save it so i could print it out and post it to him. I will put it on here in a minute

How much di you need?

"We completely support Gerard in his innocence."

To me, the wording of that has always seemed to me like they actually know he's not innocent. When people lie, I've heard they don't like to actually say the words, they skirt around it.

If I knew my brother was innocent I'd be likely to say

"We know that Gerard is innocent and fully support him".

IMO

Wonder if it was smashed into smithereens?

I thought the 'Hot Zone' had to do with where GBC said she went walking and also where her phone was narrowed to - I so hope they did find her phone

Yes I think that "hot zone" was probably set up around the different routes GBC had told family & friends...

June 23, 2012

That morning police claim he would give four different stories to friends and family about a walk Allison could have taken when she disappeared.

To some, officers say, he said Allison liked to take a walk early in the morning. To his sister, Olivia Walton, he allegedly described a particular route. He told a close friend of Allison's that she would walk at 10pm each night and he described to Allison's parents two different walking routes.

But when police asked, they said he told them he had no idea where she would have gone walking.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...d-in-court-claim/story-e6freoof-1226405967381

I deleted my post with pics of that email...made me feel sick looking at it so it's gone to the bin where it belongs...lol.

Awwwww come on, they need the donations how will we all know where to send them lolol.

Awwwww come on, they need the donations how will we all know where to send them lolol.

yeah right. on the basis of nans age and her parents what are you going to do for the next 60 years lol

Wonder if it was smashed into smithereens?

I think it would be, and thrown in the water just to make sure it is useless.

I havent heard anything from my contacts about it ever being found.

"We completely support Gerard in his innocence."

To me, the wording of that has always seemed to me like they actually know he's not innocent. When people lie, I've heard they don't like to actually say the words, they skirt around it.

If I knew my brother was innocent I'd be likely to say

"We know that Gerard is innocent and fully support him".

IMO

Exactly and you would think they would mention finding the real killer etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes