Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Minni, Marly has had a byline (if that's the correct term) referring to the children's appeal set up by the Dickie family, at the bottom of her posts for some time.

I guess you saw the pic of the Walton's email, sent by Marly, and then the message down below about the valid appeal for the children, and put two and two together and came up with five, so to speak.

Easily enough done lol

Hugs:heart:

That makes sense haha

now that would be good, if they scooted off down the road so they wouldn't incriminate themselves by talking where they might be bugged, and the car was bugged too.
I sometimes wonder whether they do actually have what they need on NBC, and are biding their time? They had a fair bit on GBC and waited for the right moment, so maybe they are using the same tactic? I bet GBC was starting to think they had nothing on him, yet they knew all along

I dont think anything will happen to BC senior until after the commital hearing. IMO

Waiting for the other shoe to drop, i.e. a second arrest. We all know it is possible, if not likely.
For someone who has been so glib over the years, Gerard sure is good at keeping schtum. Maybe because it isn't just his backside on the line?
But I am amazed at the high quality of sleuthing happening on these boards. This is how killers are unmasked! The Eye of the People can be unforgiving, which is why when someone attempts to steer the media, it is at their own risk. (OW looking at ya)

It's possible with an iPhone, to just remove the sim card. That's a whole lot easier to dispose of than the phone itself, IMO. For all we know, one of the BC family could be using the phone right now. I know it's possible to obtain data from the ISP though. I'm hoping he wasn't that smart and the the QPS have the phone (and sim card.)

You could be right about the BC's maybe using that phone...started me wondering about the visit by five detectives early evening on the day of the first aborted bail hearing.

Police had only learnt about the facetime call not long before that hearing was due to start....perhaps that's part of the reason they were searching the car & house.

That whole interview Gerard did set off my BS meter. He says "I'm trying to look after my children" fair enough but that's not mutually exclusive to finding their Mum! IMO

Exactly, BJSleuth!

I expect the 'I have to look after my children,' line would have worked for a long while on TM as well - stalling her demands for him to either choose her or Allison...so he brought out the 'tried and true' formula when it came to stalling the reporter. The narcissist is an expert at imposing guilt upon another in order to escape interrogation. But like BjSleuth says, caring for the children does not mean he cannot be more active in the search for his wife's killer...unless of course, he killed her.

That whole interview Gerard did set off my BS meter. He says "I'm trying to look after my children" fair enough but that's not mutually exclusive to finding their Mum! IMO

Yes, you'd think loving them and wanting the best for them... surely finding their mother would be a big start.

I dont think anything will happen to BC senior until after the commital hearing. IMO

I feel the same Bayside. I wouldn't be surprised if NBC is called as a witness when this case goes to trial and IMO it will go to trial. Once they have NBC in the witness box he will either refuse to answer questions and will be held in contempt of court which could bring down a hefty fine, jail time or both, or he will perjure himself. The maxiumum penalty for perjury in Qld is life.

http://www.adla.com.au/web/page/qld_law_perjury

Either way Bwanna is between a rock and a hard place without a safety net right now. :moo:

Exactly and you would think they would mention finding the real killer etc.

Once again I'm playing 'catch up' with the posts but just wanted to say I wholeheartedly agree with this. IMO they 'cooked their goose' so to speak( no offence Mothergoose) from Day 1 when not one of them to my knowledge has sought help in finding the alleged killer. It made me so angry when they spoke about being harassed by the media. All I could think of is how hard some families try to keep their cases in the public light to try and find out information- BUT no appeals for help, no releasing of details to try and jog the public's memory, nothing! It is at the very least, the most peculiar behaviour for a family who has lost a loved one to murder and at the very worst.........Well.... A sign of guilt IMO. Even if you thought you would be a suspect in your wife/ husband's murder and saw the necessity to be careful and 'lawyer up', you still would be as helpful as you could possibly be. And I'd like to think you would be that helpful no matter what your current relationship might be ie. separated, divorced etc.IMO

Yes, you'd think loving them and wanting the best for them... surely finding their mother would be a big start.

Then he goes on to say that they have great family support and "Olivia's taking care of us". A bit of a contradiction there.

So true!

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...our-wheel-drives/story-e6freoof-1226356698185

A WITNESS has told police of seeing two four-wheel-drives near Kholo Creek crossing early on the day Allison Baden-Clay was reported missing.

It is alleged a white four-wheel-drive didn't have its headlights on, only parking lights, and was closely tailing a smaller, blue four-wheel-drive at about 4am on April 20.

Sorry back to the cars...

So IF the above is correct and a white four wheel drive was seen was this the BC car?

We now know that police think Allison was transported to the creek in the captiva...

To my knowledge police never appealed for information about any other make of car.. Only the BC cars...

IMO there is no blue car. It is the captiva, and the colour was mistaken...

Maybe when this was released witnesses came forward and said we didn't see a blue one but did see a silver one!!!

All IMO

When I saw that interview I knew then he was guilty and ABC was dead.

Can you all keep a secret? 'Cause I was told not to tell anyone.....I received the most beautiful delivery today from darling Wozzle. Flowers and chocolates (both my favourites- lilies and lindt) -as a thank you for placing flowers at the bridge. What a lovely surprise! :)

Bugging. Can police place listening devices in suspects cars and houses? Don't they need to get permission from a judge, or a court order or something? Is anyone in the know?

Bugging. Can police place listening devices in suspects cars and houses? Don't they need to get permission from a judge, or a court order or something? Is anyone in the know?

yes they can and yes they do IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member