CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd, he's in Wyoming, why would they have to put a hold for Wyoming?

Statute Code Description Bond Amount
HOLD-WY Hold for Wyoming $2,000,000.00

I wonder if he's wanted in another state.

He's in jail in Montana, they are holding him for Wyoming LE. :)

I didn't get to listen to the radioshow tonight about Jessica. Is it the one above in Notices?

He's in jail in Montana, they are holding him for Wyoming LE. :)

Oh, LOL, I didn't even pay attention to what state. I thought he was held in Wyoming. My head's filled with too much info on this guy tonight. I almost crashed my internet connection with so many tabs open. :D So he was caught back at his home? Guess his vacation was over, ugh. For some reason he reminds me of Stephen King.

Oh, LOL, I didn't even pay attention to what state. I thought he was held in Wyoming. My head's filled with too much info on this guy tonight. I almost crashed my internet connection with so many tabs open. :D

I've been reading here and googling things for so many hours I'm surprised my eyes are still working. lol

About 4 hours ago, the FBI stated that they had not released the identify of the arrested man.

He has been ruled out. Westminster PD says there is not connection between the WY case and this case. Even though LE has not yet confirmed that the man arrested is the perp in the WY case - they know the two cases are not related. They could have other ways of making that determination.

Hope that helps.

Salem

OK, so people keep asking the some of the same questions (like where things are found and when) , so I tried to put the basics in a timeline over at the Located Timeline thread

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8457098#post8457098"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8457098#post8457098[/ame]

If I messed something up, please contact me quickly, because I cannot edit after a certain amount of time (I can't remember how long it is) and I'd have to add on another post, maybe out of sequence (OH NO!!!)

I didn't get to listen to the radioshow tonight about Jessica. Is it the one above in Notices?

Winterrose, yes.... if you go to the BlogRadio Tricia's radio show for 10/14 is available to hear.

Nite all...... hope tomorrow brings answers and arrests.

Thank you for the addresses/locations Mayor & Ghost. Very much appreciated.

OK, so people keep asking the some of the same questions (like where things are found and when) , so I tried to put the basics in a timeline over at the Located Timeline thread

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8457098#post8457098

If I messed something up, please contact me quickly, because I cannot edit after a certain amount of time (I can't remember how long it is) and I'd have to add on another post, maybe out of sequence (OH NO!!!)
Quoting my own post because we just flipped a page.

Please move on from the arrest in Montana now. As LE has NOT confirmed his identity, we are on slippery ground here.

The FBI, per WPD, has determined the WY suspect has been ruled out. Let's leave it at that. Please let's get back to Jessica and clues and facts we have in this case.

Thanks,

Salem

It is hunting season here, but for elk (I think) The division of wildlife here issues "tags" based on location. The hunter when approved for a tag then can hunt for the approved animal on the tag. So, I would think that there would be a list of approved hunters in the state during that weekend. The tags are for specific dates/animal/location within the state.
Hope that helps, CynD
Okay. Colorado said that moose rifle hunting is open October 1-14, but it does also say that the licenses are by drawing only. I wasn't saying he just decided to go hunting at the last minute to cover up the murder. I meant that if he was planning/expected to hunt that weekend, it would give him a cover for it. It was just an idea - not necessarily a good one! :blushing:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8457098#post8457098

Thank you for doing this. Timelines are always so helpful!

Salem

The post above yours shows the name of the person believed to be the suspect. Type his name into FB without the middle name and his professional site comes up.

If the timeline fits he could have been in Arvada.

He has been ruled out. Westminster PD says there is not connection between the WY case and this case. Even though LE has not yet confirmed that the man arrested is the perp in the WY case - they know the two cases are not related. They could have other ways of making that determination.

Hope that helps.

Salem

Indeed, but the similarities are uncaaaannny. If you go the Wyoming suspect's facebook page, you will see all his ties to Colorado.

It wouldnt surprise me if LE changes their stance on this.

I don't think it's unusual for people in Wyoming to have ties to Colorado. We are neighbor states. It's interesting, but not unusual.

Please move on from the arrest in Montana now. As LE has NOT confirmed his identity, we are on slippery ground here.

The FBI, per WPD, has determined the WY suspect has been ruled out. Let's leave it at that. Please let's get back to Jessica and clues and facts we have in this case.

Thanks,

Salem

sorry, just saw this <new here>

Makes you wonder if the WY girl did something that saved her life. Maybe her fighting back took some of his fun (and I use that word in the most not!fun sense) out of it.

bbm
I agree wholeheartedly. There are lots of ways LE can collect my child's DNA and fingerprints from my home if the unthinkable should ever happen. IMHO - there's no need for my child's info to be on "file" with anyone but myself and my husband.

I heard on some talk show to put the children's bandages in a freezer bag. Makes some sense.:what:

I don't think it's unusual for people in Wyoming to have ties to Colorado. We are neighbor states. It's interesting, but not unusual.

Indeed. Per directions from the moderator, I will not respond to this specifically, but there are maaaaaaaannnnny erie similarites that are more than just about being neighboring states if you review the photos.

Thanks, I'm new here, following directions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catheonlineghost