Australia Australia - Novy Chardon, 34, Upper Coomera, Qld, 6 Feb 2013 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
WestOz & wantjustice - good call on the 'snapping' possibility. I too would like to know about those 'complications'...

moreinfo, cheers for the info! :D I am sooo tired atm, but tomorrow I'm going to think of possible scenarios for the clothes and suspicious persons.. I wonder if they were asian or not? Maybe Novy's hiding out, scared of something?? I sure hope so.. I mean, it's better than the alternatives.

ETA: I wonder how Novy's family are going, in seeking someone to go over there and get their "side" of the story, as they put it. I know some people in Indonesia and a few people in MSM - maybe I can help set something up if it's not in progress yet. I feel horrible for them.

You'd think the media would be straight over to get their side? I wonder if police would put in to place some sort of media embargo re Novy's family while they finish there investigations/interviews etc. Wouldn't want anything released that could influence prosecution or defence. - Just thinking out aloud. Also, Ausgirl I think it would be a great idea to support Novy's family in some way if possible, just so they had some sort of connection to people that care over here. I wouldn't know where to being with something like that, but if you do then I'm up for it.

From Twitter right now.

John Chardon is being formally interviewed by detectives at Coomera police station now @tennewsqld

Sorry for the double post :blushing:! Not sure how I pulled that off lol :floorlaugh:

The funny thing about your double post wantjustice, is that KG1 and sleepinoz thanked you for both of them - people are so polite here.

The funny thing about your double post wantjustice, is that KG1 and sleepinoz thanked you for both of them - people are so polite here.

Just didn't want you to feel like nobody liked your post - :crazy: Keep posting we don't care how many time we have to read it :takeabow:

I've noticed that KG1 and sleepinoz always make sure that everyone gets a thanks ... no matter what thread they are on ... nice people

:tyou:

THE husband of missing Gold Coast woman Novy Chardon has been grilled by detectives over her disappearance.

Businessman John Chardon arrived at Coomera police station 11am on Monday and made no comment to reporters as he entered the compound.

He spent three hours with detectives before being transported to Southport police station Monday afternoon.

It is understood he volunteered to accompany officers to Southport to take part in DNA testing.

http://www.news.com.au/national/joh...h-coomera-police/story-fndo4ckr-1226585014982

I've noticed that KG1 and sleepinoz always make sure that everyone gets a thanks ... no matter what thread they are on ... nice people

Thank you SouthAussie for your compliment. I think if someone takes the time and effort to post a comment and much more often, then a thanks is always deserved, whether we agree with what has been written or otherwise.

I'm not really that nice - It lets me know which post I'm up to reading - lol
:eye:

You are right! Everyone is nice :D! Thanks KG1 & sleepinoz

This could be the article which mentions people acting suspicious
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...om-business-trip/story-e6freoof-1226576570724

"Meanwhile, witness Karl Kristiansen said he saw a group of people acting suspiciously and clothes strewn around Mrs Chardon's late model Volvo wagon, which was found abandoned in Bowden Court, near Nerang railway station.

"It was about 10am on Sunday morning - there was a bit of activity going on," Mr Kristiansen said. "A balding, stocky bloke and a young woman were trying to jump-start a little white Corolla with a Falcon. They were looking across the road (at Mrs Chardon's car) and there was another older lady standing there, looking anxious.

"It looked suspicious, especially with all the clothes around the car. I just kept my eye on them."

Mr Kristiansen said police had knocked on his door on Sunday night and took his statement."
The above article was from 13 feb.

Question, when it says that clothes were strewn around the car, was it on the ground outside her car or inside of it? Thanks

The car being moved... Maybe it was left in one place (perhaps with keys?) hoping someone might take it, and they did, removed the signs, had a drive around, and left it at the 2nd place? Maybe the clothes were left in it and the people on the street with the broken down car took them from her car (hence suspicious looking glances).

Want she meant to be with a friend when she was seen 9pm at service station? Surely that friend knows the state of play at that time, how Novy was feeling, where she intended going next. Was the friend at mcd with her?

She had just got her ABN so was a worker, not relying on half of Chardons house/business, wanting to make her own way. He probably helped her get it?

If they have been separated for a year, I'm guessing there could be a New man in her life. "complicated"

Agree there could be another man in the picture, with them being separated for a year.

Her phone records would reveal the numbers of a lot of her friends. Police could already know about the 'complication', and have spoken with him.

Could easily be more than one POI .... (and we know there is at least one bumbling buffoon :giggle: )

Angela, 27, and Candice, 28, are co-directors with their father, 65, and stepmother, 34, in his Loganholme company Candan Industries, which exports the lubricant Inox worldwide.

Police raided the business last week.

Senior police said the sisters were among a number of potential "persons of interest" interviewed as part of what was now a murder investigation.
(From the link from summer_breeze above)

Wow ....

Interesting that Novy is a co-director too.

I wonder if he has a son too, facebook shows a B Chardon that looks quite like him. Suppose it could always be a nephew or brother.

Also why have police waited this long to interview family members?

Also off topic, but spooky, a year ago Feb 2012 there was the Chardon school shooting in the states.

Looking forward to those links, angel1.

Isn't it odd that a grown woman, missing for a relatively short time, would have the Organised Crime Unit out looking for her, in any capacity?

I'm really curious about these suspicious "ladies"..

Whatever's happened, Novy's disappearance doesn't seem very straightforward at all.

Hmm.. I wonder if Novy had a stake that she could sell to help set up her new life?

found this that confirms that she is one of the directors

http://www.packagingcovenant.org.au/data/ActionPlans/Candan Industries Pty Ltd_AP.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BasicallyAnxious