jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumping into a conversation without reading the pages prior, but I wanted to say when I first started watching Jodi's hands I thought they looked large and kind of manly.

I also thought her lady parts looked a little odd as well.:blushing:

Man Hands. From Seinfeld!

My husband has been urging me to carry out that experiment ....since he let me drag him all around on the tile floor...naked. His birthday is coming up...
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I seem to be the only one that hasn't seen these pictures. Can anyone tell me where they are posted. tia

Oh yes....I haven't seen the dirty pics except for the ones they show in the trial, which are altered. Where may I go to check out the goods? My curiosity it roused, so to speak...

I seem to be the only one that hasn't seen these pictures. Can anyone tell me where they are posted. tia

Check the media thread. I think it's post 41 that has almost all pictures from this case.

Oh yes....I haven't seen the dirty pics except for the ones they show in the trial, which are altered. Where may I go to check out the goods? My curiosity it roused, so to speak...

I just replied to another poster. Check the media thread.

Man Hands. From Seinfeld!

Yes! Perhaps that is how we should discuss this "situation" for TOS.
I think it is a valid discussion but perhaps we should be more discreet

Been there, done that (cheesy saying but it fits)e

I have had my "psycho" I-wont-let-you-go ex boyfriend moments but nothing nearly as crazy as hers. She is in a class of her own.

Yep, Hopeful One -- let's also hope she gets a :jail:cell of her own as
well!!:jail:

I'm over it. Like I said, I kinda regret ever looking....only good that's come of it is discussing and joking about it here. It was a good diversion from the horror of this case. I'm no expert and therefore can't add any value at all to the discussion...

I venture to guess, knowing what I do about pop rocks, and you put them in your mouth? and aim for his? I can't imagine he would feel anything much, but he would like that none the less (just the idea of it) then he needs to watch for ants.

Ok so was someone putting pop rocks inside Jodi? (I can't tell which direction they went with this) Im not sure exactly what that would do but get all stuck. :)

Ok now I am curious. I wonder what my Bit O Honey would do.

I sometimes think the candy talk was more fantasy or a bit of foreplay? To be playful, so although it did not do real "things" it was fun to talk about?

It is a part of this case though. Her genitalia was splayed out for all of the world to see. Unfortunately.

I venture to guess, knowing what I do about pop rocks, and you put them in your mouth? and aim for his? I can't imagine he would feel anything much, but he would like that none the less (just the idea of it) then he needs to watch for ants.

Ok so was someone putting pop rocks inside Jodi? (I can't tell which direction they went with this) Im not sure exactly what that would do but get all stuck. :)

Ok now I am curious. I wonder what my Bit O Honey would do.

Please just don't try gummie bears...take my word for it. :floorlaugh:

IMO getting her pregnant should have been the least of his worries. If they were having sex any sex and especially anal sex without a condom...he risked HIV

She didn't seem awfully concerned with hygiene.

I must have boring friends.....

Anal sex has never once came up in a real life conversation.

Ummmm... none of my friends have either. :innocent:

Oh no Linda, she was monogamous!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Ya beat me to it. :floorlaugh:

Oh, she is definitely a new level of crazy.

Again, not to throw all us ladies under the bus...but I think THIS is where men just don't understand the mind of a woman.

I've tried explaining it to my husband (since he has quite a few ex's as "friends" - like on FB...not the hanging out kind)... NO EXGF you broke up with wants to be your friend. Trust me. IF they do, the reasoning is they know...they can't be in the game if they take themselves out of it. The secret hope is always that "he'll come around" and b/c you were still in the game, you'll have shown that you're some kind of superwoman who handled it so well...and so cool. **BS**

Guys...if you break up w/a girl and she say she wants to stay your friend...believe me when I say, don't count on it.

:) MOO

BBM

Believe me there's a lot more than that.

Anyhoo, I have a friend who tried staying friends with ex girlfriends. He told me "we're both mature adults". Yeah, he stopped doing that after the second breakup that he tried it with.

Back when I first married, I fantasized about killing my hubby in his sleep once week! Lol. He used to be so messy....

Dear Mr. 7NJ,

Get out of your house now. Just leave everything behind and don't leave a forwarding address. Trust me.

Sincerely,

A friend.

I had never heard of the Pop Rocks either. Without being explicit.... Wouldn't that hurt??

Pop rocks are flavored candy that feel like soda without the liquid when placed in the mouth. They make a very high paced rice krispy type crackling sound while being eaten. They're tasty. I've never tried that usage, but found it an intriguing idea.

Well that's completely understandable. Husbands are notorious for bringing out our violent sides. How could they not? They're so annoying!

4076.gif

Hello?

Whew...was worried for a second....

Okay kids, I have to get to bed if I want to be up for my son's basketball tournament tomorrow. I've stayed up WAY too late.

Nighty night friends! Don't have too much fun without me!

No... Seriously.

She currently has a girlfriend in Jail and they want to get married.
(Respectfully snipped)

I'm not sure I believe this... it seems to scream of media hype/rumor, doesn't it?

She may be having sex in jail, from what I've read/heard, that's not unusual - heterosexual people will simply go back to being heterosexual upon release. Women, in particular, supposedly need to form intimate bonds... (that's a heck of a stereotype, but whatever).

It just feels too tabloid (and too obvious/expected, "Ooh! Attractive /?/ woman in jail! She must be having tons of sex with other women! She must have a girlfriend/lover!")...

I just don't put a lot of stock in it, personally. It could even be JA playing games for all we know... (dayum, this defendant has made me skeptical... yikes).

(Respectfully snipped)

I'm not sure I believe this... it seems to scream of media hype/rumor, doesn't it?

She may be having sex in jail, from what I've read/heard, that's not unusual - heterosexual people will simply go back to being heterosexual upon release. Women, in particular, supposedly need to form intimate bonds... (that's a heck of a stereotype, but whatever).

It just feels too tabloid (and too obvious/expected, "Ooh! Attractive /?/ woman in jail! She must be having tons of sex with other women! She must have a girlfriend/lover!")...

I just don't put a lot of stock in it, personally. It could even be JA playing games for all we know... (dayum, this defendant has made me skeptical... yikes).

IMO she set that story out with her "male friend".... Apparently, she can get subscriptions for magazines like the national inquirer...she wanted to read about herself.

(Respectfully snipped)

It could be completely made up!

There are many secrets big ones, still secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173