trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!

Lots of good vibes for our wonderful prosecutor! Justice for Travis!

I'm wearing my Juanderbra for luck.

(That came out of the late night thread, couldn't resist bringing it over)

Thank you fran, for all you do. :seeya:

Bring it on - Juan can handle any bologna willmott tries to dismiss. Assuming we even GET to the arguments today. Maybe we'll be on the questions all day.

I'll be happy if we don't have to hear her speak a word today. The incessant Betty Boop like tone combined with continuous giggling tests my gag reflex.

I wonder if she's purposely doing that to ingratiate herself to the jury or is legitimately oblivious. Can't decide.

Someone on the last thread asked if JA was tested for malingering. I'm kind so dumb.... What is that?

Acting crazy, but her defense is self defense not insanity,even though we can see that she's quite insane.

Can anyone give me the info on how to listen to the trial from my Iphone?

I can listen while driving to and from the Dr. office if I can get the info in time.

I use ustream. It plays the live feed, but obviously I just listen and don't watch.

Travis' former roommate told Jodi that Travis was dating, and Jodi said OK, and the roommate said he's REALLY trying to date, and Jodi said OK, and the roommate said Travis is desperate to get married .... so Jodi called him that night and "confronted" him and it led to a big fight and there were other things thrown in the mix

Thanks so much!!!

I cannot watch the youtube video at work. Can someone PLEASE sum up what the video 'Arias admits to fight with Alexander ' is about and does it make JA look really bad?

Thanks so much.

It does but not any more than the rest of the interrogation tapes. She admits to a fight with Travis about Travis 'seriously dating and looking to get married'...she goes to his house, confronts him, they have a big fight....Talking Heads saying it goes towards jealousy and that Juan should use it in rebuttal. But, knowing Jodi and the DT, they are already expecting this and have a wonderul lie all ready to go for it.

What date was this "really big fight" that Jodi talked about in the interrogation tape?

Someone on the last thread asked if JA was tested for malingering. I'm kind of dumb.... What is that?

lying, trying to make things look worse than they really are, trying to convince someone that her symptoms are much more prominent than they really are . . .

people use to call this hypochondriac

A friend called Arias to tell her Travis was looking desperately for a wife. Arias CONFRONTS Travis that evening and they get in a big fight.
So much for no confrontation on Arias' part.

LOL - Arias does not like confrontation!!! I wondering if brutally killing
someone is considered confrontation in Jodi Land????

Thanks everyone who responded to my post.

If you have Syrius radio in your car you can hear it there.

I SWEAR by UStream. Download it from you app store. Once installed, search for AZfamily.com and it is the first option from 3 selections.

Very rarely does it buffer, no commercials, pretty good sound. HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members