trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I was thinking... she brought the gun and knife but it is the knife she really wanted to use. The gun was just in case she couldn't talk him into the photo shoot in the shower. She shot him because he wouldn't just die in the shower like she wanted.

She also shot him because she couldn't silence the noises he was making as he was bleeding out, even after she had practically decapitated him.

TA was right.

She is an evil sociopath whose evilness knows no bounds.

She is the worst thing that ever happened to a number of lives, including the one she stole.

She has, therefore, forfeited her own.

JM tore it up all day today. At one point I thought they needed to put a tarp down under the witness chair, he was shredding it so much.

And NG chooses to focus on the 1/7th of the day that JW was doing redirect?

:banghead:

They're still LIVE in the courtroom. :floorlaugh:

About Jodi's dang finger...has a doctor ever x-rayed it?? Can one please x-ray it and get back to us about if it ever was broken? I've had fingers slammed (and bashed) in car doors...never "treated" and I can straighten them just fine.

Jodi's Fickle-Finger-of-Fate has bugged me ever since she wagged it at us. It was obvious to me that she can purposely hold her finger in the bent position on-demand and she can straighten it out also whenever she wants.

I suspect she has had this double-jointed finger for a very long time and even if the injury did occur during her time with Travis, I highly suspect she injured it as she was stabbing him to death.

She is evil and so are these witnesses that are purposely lying on the stand with their false testimony for money.

Seems like its now personal for jennifer wilmott! She wants to win over martinez. She acts like she's at a competition. This man was brutaly murdered by Jodie and wilmott knows it tooo, and all she can think of is beating juan.

Hahahahahaha! Good luck with that Jenny!

We need to ask one of our trial watchers to get the DT and state list of witness coming up. HLN saying the DT may be recalling their DT witness that authenticated the sex tape. Who was that?? I can't remember.
Oh, yes I do - was it Lonnie??

Why would they do that??

Today - I honestly cannot take ALV/Willmott calling JA a battered woman, I cannot take it one more time. JA does NOT fit a battered woman in any way shape or form, from TA.

I just want to add that 30% of the woman seen in the ER are battered/abused woman - that is a large number, now they may lie afterwards. But, they go when needed, usually. And same with 911 calls.

I use to volunteer at a battered woman's shelter, because when I was young I was abused in a relationship, I also volunteered there afterwards to give back, after I left and got it together. BTW, I was young, married, with a small child at the time, not living a State away, or being NOT married, or financially set, or well you get it.

I can't take it anymore from ALV, or Willmott., but shame on ALV.

Vent over.

I would bet money that the Defense is trying to PREEMPT the State as they have seen the Prosecutions new witness list that includes a new computer or Tech Guy. I bet the Defense thinks it has something to do with that tape and it's more than likely doesn't but they are FREAKING out at this point and are desperate so they will try and do anything.

watching recorded ng (so im not caught up yet) and the banner says "last text message from travis to jodi". Have we not seen this or is this typical ng breaking news that we've known about for 13 years?

bombshell tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!

They certainly were written as fiction for others to read. When I read my journal what I wrote broke my heart. I didn't remember a feeling I wrote about until I read it. I wrote all about how I was so unwanted in my home (this was as a teen) and that all I was to my mother and her boyfriend was a hassle and something that costs them money. I've learned through counseling that sometimes it's okay to feel bad for that child, even when it was you, and reading this entry really made me feel bad for myself that I had to experience that. Jodi's journals don't speak of any honesty that I expect to see in a journal.

Aww, thank you for sharing that. That must be painful to go back and read, but I'm glad it's therapeutic for you. And you're right, there is nothing like that in her journals. No real feelings, just flowery BS prose, how freakin' amazing and desirable she is (four dates in one evening, remember that one? It was "mildly amusing" to her) and how Travis continues to break her wittle heart. :puke:

I actually screamed at my computer "ARE YOU _____ KIDDING ME!!

That is an excellent observation. :thumb:

Me too Steely!

That and when she tried her best to accuse Travis of being an abuser because he was abused as a child. THAT did it for me:furious: and I was so angry I could have spit nails. I had to walk away from the TV and computer for awhile and go outside and get some fresh air.

This is what I was thinking... she brought the gun and knife but it is the knife she really wanted to use. The gun was just in case she couldn't talk him into the photo shoot in the shower. She shot him because he wouldn't just die in the shower like she wanted.

That's as good a theory as I've heard yet on the gun. I am, and have always been, in the shot last camp. But it still swirls in my brain, "then why bring the gun?" This is a logical answer.

The other thing I've thought about the single gun shot, some have said she wanted to shoot him to death but the gun jammed. Well, maybe, after stabbing him 29 times, she wanted to unload several bullets into him. But the gun jammed.

Especially as an expert in a huge murder trial. And, even worse, it appears she selectively considered what she did have.

But when Juan gave her a bit more info that she never heard, she still twisted it around to be TA fault. She was not opened minded to even consider that there is a much different side to the story she was fed.
If Jodi told AVL she talks to unicorns she would believe her.

Jodi's Fickle-Finger-of-Fate has bugged me ever since she wagged it at us. It was obvious to me that she can purposely hold her finger in the bent position on-demand and she can straighten it out also whenever she wants.

I suspect she has had this double-jointed finger for a very long time and even if the injury did occur during her time with Travis, I highly suspect she injured it as she was stabbing him to death.

She is evil and so are these witnesses that are purposely lying on the stand with their false testimony for money.

She may also be double jointed, but I absolutely believe her finger is wonky ... And that it got that way when the knife slipped during one of the 29 stab wounds she inflicted on TA.

I was only able to watch a few minutes today so just getting caught up. Sorry because maybe this has been addressed already, but one thing I thought JM might do regarding the spidey undies is bring out the pictue of Travis when he was a very young boy, sitting on his dad's lap because I thought that was the picture on his shelf in his closet and I thought Travis had spidie undies on. I think JA may have gotten the whole idea from that photo and maybe even he was emotional and sad one day looking at that photo while sitting on his bed in his room and she walked in on that.

She will never admit she could be wrong about ANYTHING! Jodi is in a league of her own when it comes to lying. She's hoodwinked a lot of people in her life and ALV is just another one. Once people figure out what she really is her lying doesn't work anymore.

I think she got on the stand and didn't expect to be challenged on her theories so well and so intensely. She may have come to the realization that she fell for Jodi's lies and is too embarrassed to admit she was wrong.

I believe that if a woman meets her and says she's abused she immediately believes them. JMO

On redirect today, JW asked ALV about what she did in terms of deciding to take this case. What was glaringly obvious was the omission of any statements where ALV assessed the veracity of JA. Given that ALV had seen the 48 Hours interview and knew JA's history of lying, this was an important area for her to address to the jury. She never gave a basis for believing that JA was truthful, even in the face of a mountain of evidence against this.

The jury has been pretty astute with their questions and it would not surprise me to see a juror ask her why she believed JA, given her history of lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea