penalty phase #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm I think I've clicked one click too many for today. WTH was the point of that video? It was not hilarious. Some mentally unstable wierdo taping themselves breakdown over the murderer's verdict and swat their child away. Yep that added nothing of value on any level. Time for a self TO for Lotus.

I am sending my very best to the Alexanders and all of the kind-hearted, justice seeking people here.

Adios

Agreed.

I love it! But on the back it should read:

Jodi Got The Death Penalty and All I Got Was This Lousy TShirt....

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The rest of the real Survivor logo always has the phrase - "Outwit, Outlast, Outplay" on it.
Me thinks that has been JA's mantra thru-out this trial.
Anyway to play the system and jerk the family & jurors around.
Ugh!
JA ... Justice has prevailed and YOU are circling the drain.

It's part of ALV's expanded definition of "abuse". Also included under that definition is telling your girlfriend through text messages to empty her full email trashcan. Because that's an ORDER and therefore aggressive behavior.

That's the one that was abusive because "well he didn't say please", right?:floorlaugh:

These poor juror's are treated so badly. I can't even imagine being in their shoes. The judge talks to them like they are robots, not humans. How much more can they take?

I know these poor jurors only receive 12 bucks a day, have to bring or buy their own lunch. Do they get any reimbursement for gas for all the trips to the court house? Gas went up here 18 cents today! I feel so sorry for them and the family for all the BS tantrums pulled by Arias, causing delays.

Right. And if by some chance Bobby J was an abuser that would not, as by some weirdo link existing only in CMJA's mind, make Travis an abuser.

She also did not seem to have a problem cutting Bobby out of her life as he seems to be the only ex she didn't stay "friends" (with benefits?) with.

MOO

Ugh...so what's all that in the bags? Her barter in jail? Paid for by the hapless people who are, what, seeking a moment of fame, a part in a story? I don't even have a clue as to what is up with those people. I get her family taking care of her, but seriously, all those bags? For the indigent girls, GMAFB, no way, she is doing a queen bee thing there in the jail, but the PRISON, where there are no doubts as to where she is going, will be an entirely different matter. That makes me feel a little better.

For someone that is constantly arranging and putting papers in order on the defense table, she sure is messy in her jail cell and iirc in her tiny room in her grams house as well.

You forgot not letting her put up pictures of them taken together in his house. Oh, and that flirting thing he would do with other women even though they weren't dating. ALV thought both of these were abusive.

Oh yeah, the "flirting" thing that Jodi got all upset about that really was just Travis trying to help a drunk girl who was about to fall down.

This has been the easiest case in the world to prosecute with a defense like she used.

I know these poor jurors only receive 12 bucks a day, have to bring or buy their own lunch. Do they get any reimbursement for gas for all the trips to the court house? Gas went up here 18 cents today! I feel so sorry for them and the family for all the BS tantrums pulled by Arias, causing delays.

Arizona does have a fund set aside for what the court considers long trials and this one surely fits. They can ask the court to reimburse them up to $300 per day for lost wages. They have to submit this after the trial is over though.

IMO

If she thinks she's going to get the DP she'll want to make it her decision so what if she finally tells what really happened as graphically as possible so SHE will once again be the center of attention.

Or she could waive all appeals knowing that will delay things because they want to be sure she's competent to make such a decision and she's played her zombied out weirdo role over the last few weeks to make that kind of feasible.

She is not going quietly, whatever happens.

Where can I see JA doing the Sicilian necklace sign to Juan?? I missed it, but I would think the Judge would have something to say about it! Shameful!!

I watched that NG video of the childhood friend Patti and the circumstances surrounding her wedding. What "good friend", when asked to be in your wedding, says that due to "budget reasons" and the fact they can't get off work, they cannot attend or be a bridesmaid. We've all seen how JA spent money when she wanted something. So the woman's father foots the bill for JA's dress and to get her there. All of a sudden she can get the time off work. I'm glad I don't have "good friends" like that.

MOO

I knew there had to be some payment involved in her bridesmaid gig. I just heard this week that it can cost the bridesmaid $500+ to be part of the wedding party. There's always got to be something in it for JA. She only gives everybody grief is how I see her.

Oh yeah, the "flirting" thing that Jodi got all upset about that really was just Travis trying to help a drunk girl who was about to fall down.

This has been the easiest case in the world to prosecute with a defense like she used.

And Clancy said she wasn't falling down drunk anyway. She was tipsy. JA always exaggerates everything.

IMO

Am I the only person that is thinking that the prosecutor has a court order subpoena in right now to show her the art was really so too and if it was so back to herself or was indeed even sold?

I know he would not waste his time he has enough but it made me think about it and laugh.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

So the DT is going to show some of JA's artwork? I think as punishment for her ridiculous interview last week her DT has decided to let her have her way on a few things ..

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 7m

@AlphaEchoTango no clue why they said that. Jurors were definitely serious and focused as i said bit i also aaw some females wiping tears

This is a response to a question asking if its true of what Jinkasaurus and BK said about the jury.
ETA: I also saw a tweet by another media person saying that a female in the first row was sobbing.

this is why sometimes we hear LE say they have problems with eyewitness accounts. :moo:

When I think of CMJA claiming abuse and neglect as a child AND as an ADULT, I am angry. If anyone was abused and neglected as a child, it was Travis and his siblings. To claim it further as an adult, is reprehensible. JMV

That's the one that was abusive because "well he didn't say please", right?:floorlaugh:

Yep. Goes to show how desperate that phony was to find examples to support Jodi's characterization of Travis. This further confirms what DeMarte said about the text and IM exchanges between them -- that "inappropriate" texts (arguments) were infrequent and did not show a pattern across time.

So this "childhood friend" of JA's ... Patricia/Patty/? That was granted the right to have her face blurred out when she testifies for JA's "character".

We've all seen her pix ... In court and various interviews, why the need to cover her face now?
Did she get PAID by the networks for her appearance on 20/20 or 48 hours (whatever show she was on talking about JA) ??
She wasn't concerned about showing her face then.
Just saying ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member