Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh!!! watching troy haden interview....why does she get to wear lip gloss...she makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and surprise surprise she took her glasses off....and to think even people on here gave me a hard time for saying her GLASSES ARE FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you guys believe me now??

She is lying thru her teeth. Re: my mom didn't testify b/c Nurmi didn't think it was beneficial...she is blaming Nurmi for HER OWN DECISION!!!!!!!!!!!

This interview shows the real Jodi is out there still, the one in the 48 hrs interview, and Inside Edition.....NOTHING HAS CHANGED. The last 5 years she HAS LEARNED NOTHING...

AGHDHGOSDJGODKGJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wanna scream!!!!!!!!!!1

Thank you so much for reminding me about the Mom thing. Oh suuuuure, Jodi. Your lawyer, Mr. Nurmi, didn't even contact your mother about testifying in your behalf. You read that right, folks, that's what she said. And don't bother picking your jaws up off of the floor. She actually expects normal human beings to believe that when her own legal team decided -- inexplicably, naturally -- not to call her own family as witnesses in the mitigation phase, she, Jodi Arias, heir to the legal skills of William Kunstler and F. Lee Bailey, did not intervene and request that they reconsider their ill-advised course of action. "I don't know," she replied, when Hayden attempted to make some sense out of that obviously impossible-to-understand scenario. Yes, that's her. All seeing and knowing when she feels like it, oblivious and entirely victimized when it suits her. What bothers me so much is that I'm actually used to dealing with people who are just like this. That is a really disturbing reality.

G'Morning Peeps and Mods!!

I worry, I worry.

IMO, if the jury doesn't announce a verdict within their 1st hour of deliberation today, I will assume that they are not near a verdict, and it will not be DP when they do agree.... I do think they are possessive enuff about this case to be unanimous no matter what (would you give up this case if you had come this far? He!! no!) their verdict, and we'll all go home -- except for JA -- she will sleep at her new extended-stay address tonight if we get a verdict today.

I worry about the 8 male jurors. How many of them have daughters? How many of those have daughters who made a couple of wrong decisions in their lives and it affected their futures in many ways? Um, we all know how most daddies feel about their daughters.... I worry.

I hope that they will announce shortly after they go into deliberation today, otherwise I think JA will get a large captive audience (her dream) to which to pontificate for the rest of her life.

I want her shut up in a cage for 23 hours/a day :jail:, and I want her to SHUT her pie hole for the rest of her life. Grrrrrr.

I have never felt quite this angry at a defendant before, but I don't think more explanation on this is necessary, as I am preaching to the choir!

It took a jury 4 hours to give Wendi Andriano death and that woman was vile.

And Jodi's tweeting:

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias 3m
"Never trust a reporter who has a nice smile." - William Rauch

She is trying to get it all out of her system now since she may not be able to do TV interviews once the jury comes back with their verdict.

Does wildabouttrial have a verdict text notifier thing? I thought it was 33733 and text WAT but I'm getting a reply "there's no keyword named WAT..." Anyone know what it is? TIA!!!

ditto on this question...

Can anybody help? Or suggest another verdict text notifier?

JA was so sure she manipulated the jurors and wrapped them around her finger. Its very strange for her to feel "betrayed" by them. They are there to establish her guilt or innocence and decide her fate.They arent in a relationship with her or her bf . Maybe she was planning on them sending her books too?

You misunderstood :) But to be fair, the way he said and how fast he talks, I can understand why you thought he said that.

He was saying she could possible be up for parole and out in 25 years. She could also get life without parole. But Juan wanted to make sure the jury understood the jury knew that life doesn't always mean life, as the DT was trying to say.

That's what he said, Bee! Further, if it is LIFE, the judge will sentence her, and there is no way in this world Her Honor will give her the possibility for parole. She has heard it all, too, and more than the jury did, as we know. The judge allowed a lot of testimony when she o'ruled many times for both sides, and she tried to be as flexible as possible due to this being a DP case, but I don't think she will let this defendant have a chance to walk the streets with the rest of the world. Ever.

But not her heart. They should burn and bury that

I think they should donate her body and brain to a university med or nursing school. That way all the students can have fun and de-edify her by dissecting her body while learning anatomy contemporaneously. :seeya:

When she said things changed after angela was born, it was really because her personality disorder she was born with , started showing up.

Perhaps the family didn't know about the older half-sister till then, I think I read she is about 38. So this would have made Jodi six or seven years younger. Wonder if someone found out they got had an older sibling at age 7 (abuse just doesn't start out of the blue, like Jodi said), when they thought they were daddy's only girl, first born to boot. (Add that to disorders that she most likely was born with) I don't think Jodi was abused, her parents tried to rein her behavior in...sure. Jodi hit her bro in the head with a baseball bat, didn't she?
She certainly acts or reacts against anyone she deems as a threat or she is jealous of....pretty much everyone that doesn't kiss her feet or have something to offer her or let themselves be used as a door-mat by her.

"nay...say I...
nay...I tary....for I will never get to marry...
or have one of those things called "kids"
because my life is on the skids...
and here I wait on death row...
please little ant...please don't go...":floorlaugh:

...perfect bamacurious!:floorlaugh:
Just the right amount of self pity and desperation,,,,

Bahahahaha! I was LOL so much on that ABC interview. She is a total spaz. This was not some local reporter, but a National reporter of a MAJOR news network working for BIG programming. He has mad interview skills. This is exactly why I would never say I would not watch! This is what we all want to see. Jodi looking like a bigger moron than she already did.

Ahahahahaha! I believe me, there is more footage, he said a hours worth, so I guarantee it will be in a primetime program.

Good stuff to go with my morning coffee and m&m's.

JA was so sure she manipulated the jurors and wrapped them around her finger. Its very strange for her to feel "betrayed" by them. They are there to establish her guilt or innocence and decide her fate.They arent in a relationship with her or her bf . Maybe she was planning on them sending her books too?

I don't even understand that either. Why would she feel like they betrayed her when they were doing their job. Its the same abuse story from mom betraying her, dad betraying her, multiple boyfriends etc etc ending with TA, JM, JW, KN and the jury.

Its almost like she just doesn't understand normal society and boundaries at all. Period.

Yet, she herself has never betrayed or hurt another person and should be forgiven for everything. Its something I have never seen nor have I ever been privy to knowing in person. Its eye opening to see the display.

K

Yes, poor JA no longer was the center of attention, oh yeah and wilma the supposed 'abuse' started at 7 and Angela was not born until JA was 11, so do we no longer count those 4 years? Or was abuse enduring those awful trips to Hawaii and Sea World.

Seven was the age at which the babysitter said JA hit Joey (4) with a baseball bat to the head.

The amazing thing is "I never wanted to reveal that side of Travis. I just answered the questions." So she would have taken that pedophile thing to the grave until someone asked her, "was Travis a pedophile," and she caved? Those forged letters are another story.

And is she really wanted to give the family peace, and if she really wanted them to be free to remember Travis how they want, and if it's really so terrible for her to reveal these things about him, WHY DOES SHE KEEP TALKING? Why keep getting on camera and going on and on about how terrible he truly was? She takes every opportunity to bash him, even when that is not the question. This woman...I can't anymore.

When I talk to about this case people who know of it casually they are shocked that it hasn't been "open and shut" and how Jodi can make so many blatant and downright silly lies.

I have a family member with BPD much like Jodi and as I always explain, the point of this technique isn't in telling a placed lie to conceal something, but burying you in so may lies you don't know what truth is anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname