Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 21s
We're getting reports from inside the courtroom that 2 #JodiArias jurors were openly crying inside the jury box

Jury about to give a presser. Should be interesting. jmo

Jury will prob. just give written statement. Doubt they will ans ques or tell who hold out is.

whoa! juror public statement now? i'd be too ashamed to show my face.

I don't care what anyone says. I believe the jury tried as hard as they could. I'm sure this was a very difficult non-decision. How dare you lash out in crazy anger against these people. I hope they are not terrorized for what they did or didn't do.

ITA.

They gave up 5 months of their lives, HJSS, obviously upset by this, thanking them personally for their service. This jury did their job, they convicted her. Please people, this isn't the jury that can't be named, you know that, look in your hearts and see how far we've come. CMja will never see the light of day again, this is just another delay. Support the citizens who did their civic duty, to the extreme.

Always, MOO

I don't think she's won at all. She's was convicted of 1st degree murder and will be in prison for the rest of her life.

I hate some of the things being said here about these jurors and comparing them to the Pinellas 12 is just absurd. CA is a free woman. JA is not.

I don't believe there was a stealth juror, I don't believe someone did this to be famous, etc. Putting someone to death is an extremely hard decision and I think they did the best they could.

I meant by "Jodi Won" that she WILL testify again in front of the new jury and love every minute of it thus causing Travis' family more misery and the fact Travis' Family has to go through the horror of the murder again...I can't believe it ended like this.

For this poor family to have to go through this. I feel like this monster should be tried for killing Travis' good name. For slandering him. For torturing his family... THREE TIMES. This is a joke. A FRIKKIN joke. How much more does this family have to endure for them to get justice? From their eyes, all I'd be able to see was a puddle of failure called the justice system.

I'm concerned Jodi will get life and at some point down the road somehow become eligible for parole, State laws are known to change.

:seeya: I agree ! And God forbid IF she ever gets out !

:banghead:

She hasn't won anything. She is in jail for murder despite the thousands of lies she has told to the contrary. No one believed her.

There are different kinds of battles, She won the battle that matters to her.

Completely inexcusable. Cue the sentiment for how great this jury was and everything they went through...I'll be thinking of what the Alexanders have gone through and how this bunch failed them and society. No sympathy for the jurors. No excuse for not reaching death. Someone had to have lost their nerve and had no business serving in the first place. Hope it stings when they see how they were duped by Jodi and her "real" self in the interviews.

"Thanks " just wasn't enough!

Not upset with the jury. It's the system. And the judge!!! She kept back evidence that JM could have provided. No reason to celebrate here. I am all for LWOP but we didn't get that either. All we got was a hung jury with no jurors out there to be found who haven't heard of JA. What comes next will be LOTS of interviews, books, tv shows and life with parole probably.

Yeah. She is a convicted murderer. Tell HER that.

This judge needs to get her Chit together really quick. She didn't help anybody. She needs to get a set real soon!

Where u watching on may 7th? They DID convict her. I wish people would settle down and send thoughts and prayers to the people who really matter in this, The Alexanders.

people are mostly upset because the alexanders are going to continue to suffer....financially, emotionally and mentally. this is not over for THEM. they have to continue to have disruption in their lives and know that she is not getting the sentence they believe she deserves.

its a sad day for them......

Did you all see the big smile on Wilmott's face? Disgusting! Here is hoping for the new jury to get the right verdict of DP.

From the very beginning this has not been a case the DT was going to win since JA said she did it. All they ever were trying to do was save her life. JW did her 'job'. She saved JA's life today.

I am very sad for the Alexander family that this has to continue for another few months. I will pray desperately that the next jury can make the right decision. I will not look at this as a loss, but a hurry up and wait. Its been a long and slow journey so far. Justice will not be swift, but I have faith it will be done.

K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member