Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remind me who CM is please.

I seriously hope that it doesn't take that long to had this matter concluded. I am really concerned for TA's family. I don't know how much more they can take:tears:

Convicted Murderer

I am worried about them too. How much more of this can they take. Heartbreaking

I only got 2 screen shots

#1 No unanimous agreement

#2 Juan not happy

It's hard to see him so disappointed. He's probably thinking of the Alexander's more than anything else. I feel so bad for all of them. It is heartbreaking.

She'll beg and plead for her life and apologize to Travis' family, the next go round. Yep, she'll have time to tailor her lies.

I do not believe this will happen. She is hard-headed and will not listen to anyone.

The way she performed her little Vote for Me for Student Body President with her ridiculous t-shirt and her baby pictures has convinced her that SHE was right and her attorneys were wrong.

She is so one-dimensional that she thinks she will be able to do this same thing with the next jury and not take into account the fact that they will be different personalities.

Just as she had 5 years to come up with a lie worthy of her Einstein level IQ, she didn't bother because she felt her story was good enough.

She may be intelligent but she isn't smart. She's simple minded.

Watch. She will do in July what she did a few days ago and she is going to be perplexed when that jury comes back with the DP.

Yes, I agree. It seems they want to give the state another go at it with new jury. The worst outcome of that is that she will get life. They may have indeed been thinking, give JM another jury without this one person on it who is stealth /against the dp, and then the Alexanders will have the justice they seek, it may be a month or two later, but better later than never.

I could never have caved to vote for life considering how brutally she slaughtered him. Never. I'd rather give the state another shot.

Well said and I agree. But I am totally pizzed at the juror(s) who lied to themselves and could not get themselves to give the DP when swearing that they could.

I am convinced this was a juror or 2 that just lied to themselves and lied to US about being able to do it.

So sad for the Alexander Family ... my prayers to them that they find strength & comfort in our Lord.
To have this travesty of justice occur ... with now weeks -> months of seating a new jury & getting them up to speed with all the details of this case, means they continue to have to re-live this nightmare for months longer.

When THIS jury gets home and can watch and listen to the TV ... I can only imagine how they will feel. The one(s) that held out against the DP ... will see how JA continues to play our justice system.
How JA played them - that whatever jury holdouts to the DP - will see the true evil that is JA.

I need someone to pm me the Carlsbad adress so I can send money right away
Tia

You are so kind. I know Samantha's address is on the court observers thread. The previous one. I know the family will appreciate every dollar so they can afford to come back in July for the penalty phase. You all are so kind. :seeya:

Clancy was just on NG show, she asks that donations go to the TravisAlexanderFund.com to help this family cope.

Thank you.

In my Paypal account, I found the one I donated to when KCL was doing her fundraiser and sent more to them. It doesn't seem to be the same one listed above. I hope it gets to the right folks.

I am so very sad. So sad for the Alexander Family and Friends. So sad for the Jurors who will be affected from this experience. Proud of the Juror/s who stood their ground for DP. I feel so very sad too for our "Katie". This is devastating. I pray down the road we see DP.

I'm sure it's much easier when you're not standing in their shoes.

They did great. It's either life or death, all most there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your right Linda I've done jury duty around five times luckily never had to do a murder trial, but when you get 12 people in a room it's like being on this thread some people agree with you and some don't.

Don't hate on the jury. Apparently there were those who stood to their convictions. If it was one hold out who should have never been on that jury -shame on him or her. I can't fault the whe group til we hear from them
What convictions are those? They saw the faces of his family and heard their statements. They were supposed to weigh mitigation v aggravation. What have their convictions to do with anything?

And yes, shame on the holdouts. Now they will see. Good luck to them.

Donavan Bering on HLN with NG right now, making pathetic excuses for why JA's family wasn't in court today during the announcement. The way NG is ripping into her, I doubt she'll be back after the commercial break lol.

http://www.livenewschat.tv/twoon/

Someone or somebodies on that jury bought that abuse BS

Maybe not. I think it's just that one or more people didn't think she should be put to death for what she did. They may think that life in prison is a just punishment for savagely murdering Travis.

When it boils down to it, it becomes a matter of opinion. I bet the majority's opinion was that such a heinous act deserved death, but, because the law says unanimity is required, now we have to throw the baby out with the bathwater, and get new...jurors.

BOMBSHELL TONIGHT!

Lets take this freakshow on the road people!!!!!!
:dance::clap::slap::skip:

Eeww Donovan on NG.
She says she is upset cuz she wasn't there for the non verdict.
She claims they were told no verdict would come in today.

Here's Troy Hayden's tweet about family at Grand Canyon today :

@mollymydear1111: @troyhaydenfox10
The Arias Family is visiting the Grand Canyon pic.twitter.com/bw1ZdCNT53” intetesting

I am sorry, but anyone that thinks this family deserves pity....not in my books. Regardless how they feel about anything in this case....I can't imagine being on vacation it's incredibly insane.

JEAN C WAS RIGHT I THINK!!! OMIGOSH FOR ONCE. I just re-heard polling of the jury on HLN...did you guys notice Juror 16 you could barely hear her. She said yes, so quietly. I do think like Jean C that this was the holdout.

Maybe. But the local News station there just said the court will NOT release how many voted for life vs. death. jean C doesn't have a crystal ball. And the jurors aren't talking either. So could be greater divide than we think.

Oh lord.. Curb service down at the Sonic.. Nancy Grace = MAD!

:floorlaugh:

I hope that from now until the penalty phase is restarted, CMJA spends every day on Sheriff Joe's chain gang and every night in isolation.

One could hope but she will not. She is quite the celeb over at Estrella and she's prolly having a bit of a celebration tonight. She may even be chosen to sign the Star Spangled Banner on Monday:innocent:.

We all just need to hold on until July. This will not be repeated.

I don't blame anyone, I think everyone followed the Law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther