Penalty Phase - Verdict Watch #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
How I wish they could have reached a verdict. It's almost unbearable to see the pain on all Travis's Family and Friends faces. Heartbreaking. :grouphug:

A decision would've been the right way to end this. The Jury came through with the most important verdict, at least. I thank them for putting their own lives on hold for so long.

Wonder what the one or two hold out jurors will think after seeing a few of CMja's smirky, taunting, remorseless interviews.

BBM

I think the hold outs will have some regrets.

Shows just how much love :rolleyes: there is for the convicted murderess in the family unit. They didn't care enough about Jodi to remain close to the courthouse in the event of a verdict. :moo:

Since Donovan said the parents were in town, but we know the siblings at least were touring .. I think Donovan lied .. I think they were all there!

Thank you jury for convicting this killer.

Thank you for finding it especially cruel.

Thank you for putting your lives on hold for MONTHS to try and get justice.

Thank you for not "settling" for Life in Prison.

Thank you. :seeya:

I will NEVER serve on a jury.

^^THIS^^

Thanks button not enough

OMG.
Jodi's family is upset that they wern't there..

Geez..
Where does this family's hugh sense of entitlement come from???

Wow....I'm stunned. I would actually have rather had a LWOP decision than a hung jury for the sake of the family. The evil witch got her way again while the family will continue to suffer for God knows how long. I have little hope that the DT won't delay, delay, delay, just as they have done to date.

And they're saying that CKJA will testify about her "abuse" again. :sick: :stormingmad:

Oh my goodness. Just got back from the day and log in to find out about this. That poor, poor family. Just doesn't seem fair that they can't "finish" this portion of their lives. All summer ???? So unfair to them.

I'm not blaming the jury, just feeling great sorrow for the Alexanders.

Lovin NG at the moment. She's giving "what for" to Donavon who's on the phone whining.

Any lawyers, or knowledgeable sleuthers...

Does she have to stay with the self-defense defense, surely she can't right?

Whatever comes next, whether JM keeps pursuing the DP or whether there will be a settlement for LWOP, I'll read about it some later time.

I've invested my heart into 2 trials-- Casey Anthony's, murderer of her beautiful precious daughter, and this, brutal, vicious, soulless murderer of Travis Alexander.

The P-12 and their verdict were a complete travesty. This jury did so much, tried so hard, and yet couldn't get there. I don't blame them at all. I feel sorry for them, especially when they see and find out all everything they've been precluded from knowing.

For me, though, I can't take any more. I admire those of you who endure trial after trial and are able to stay passionate and involved. Don't think I want to go through this again, hoping and believing and being proven so wrong.

Now the Juror's can look actively at all of JA's antics/interviews that they were unable to see.
I am sure that will make those that voted pro-DP feel vindicated and those that voted LWOP to scratch their heads.

I know that I'm anti-DP, but with all of that extra information, esp including her last set of interviews, I'd be far more inclined to vote DP.

She's going to an actual jail now. It won't be a country club. And, she's left a huge trail of new evidence for JM to use in the next DP case. She did herself no favors.

The LAW says you MUST KILL does it?

My understanding is → Yes. If you find that the mitigating factors do not outweigh the aggravating factors by a preponderance of the evidence, you must find for death. Attorneys?

Donavan on NG saying they are upset cause family didn't get there for the verdict.

NG ripped her one. I was laughing sometimes NG does make funnies. I need Anything to make me laugh right now!

Can we all just be tolerant today? If we don't like what we read then just ignore/scroll down. We're all emotional whether we believe these jurors have been brave or not..Let's all be able to express ourselves today even if we disagree.

I'm very very upset but I'm anxious to know what the State will do next.

I agree. I'm actually really depressed to see our community turn on itself like this.

One comforting thought. Jodie will be in her cell 23 hrs. a day. No more interviews. Cant imagine what she is going to look like by July :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member