SIDEBAR #8- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe cmja deserves the DP. No doubt in my mind. Whatever the DA's office decides at this time I completely accept. A few days of not hearing from cmja has given me much more peace of mind.

Thank goodness cause I was feeling angry and frustrated for weeks on end. Glad the major part of the trial is over and she got M1.

Dr. Drew is replaying now.
He has juror #6 and alt juror #17 on.

Last Saturday morning, I started to sign into WS and typed dr. drew of all people as my user name, ha ha gar at the moment...What's that mean? Don't answer...Dr. Know? Where's the question mark huh, Dr. Drew? Whoops...Next.

He's good but it's almost like having that fake chef doing the chef cooking show. DeMarte slammed all of them to their shame on the stand. All of them Samuels, Alv & that other guy. Even Drew can't tackle her diagnosis or evaluation of Jodi. No one. I think she needs to speak more. jmo

Sanford? I have a football head, sorry. And War Eagle!

Sanford fl the Zimmerman case. I have a football brain as well. Lawdy can't wait till football starts up again. Loved the draft. I am a Alabama and Wisconsin fan.

I would like to see the Redskins do well this year. And the Packers

I believe cmja deserves the DP. No doubt in my mind. Whatever the DA's office decides at this time I completely accept. A few days of not hearing from cmja has given me much more peace of mind.

Thank goodness cause I was feeling angry and frustrated for weeks on end. Glad the major part of the trial is over and she got M1.

Fixin' to eat and go to bed..........................Good Nite! (remember CMA is sweating heavily in her un-air conditioned cell)...Bwhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanford fl the Zimmerman case. I have a football brain as well. Lawdy can't wait till football starts up again. Loved the draft. I am a Alabama and Wisconsin fan.

OMG - Sanford, FL.

And by the way, you could have gone all day without telling me you are an Alabama fan...Ouch!!! That is our across the state rival, pferrin !!! What?!!!

How do you put that team with Wisconsin? You should become an Auburn fan!

Fixin' to eat and go to bed..........................Good Nite! (remember CMA is sweating heavily in her un-air conditioned cell)...Bwhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha! I'm in Iowa and it's so humid and icky here tonight that I have the air on. Love it! So glad I have the luxury. I might take a nice bubble bath later, with candles, and then crawl into a nice comfy bed with fresh, clean sheets. Does it get any better than that? I swear I look at these luxuries so differently now.....

100 days today until pro football begins!!! Squeal!!!!! Can't wait!

Haha! I'm in Iowa and it's so humid and icky here tonight that I have the air on. Love it! So glad I have the luxury. I might take a nice bubble bath later, with candles, and then crawl into a nice comfy bed with fresh, clean sheets. Does it get any better than that? I swear I look at these luxuries so differently now.....

Yes - Those little luxuries - Hey! Watch out for the weather and tornadoes Iowa !!! Good Nite Friend.....:facepalm:

Wow, I haven't followed that trial but have heard the gist of the story. I thought it just started, and she's already found not-guilty of manslaughter? What's JA phase?

Yes, it was a lightening speed trial - didn't seem like much effort was put into it on either side.

I'm sorry, I meant to say CMJA Penalty Phase (part 2). It's my understanding that if the 2nd jury hangs, it then goes to the judge -- no 3rd try. Is this correct.

And that the judge can't sentence her to the DP -- only LWOP or LWP. Correct?

Thnks.

Mel

OMG - Sanford, FL.

And by the way, you could have gone all day without telling me you are an Alabama fan...Ouch!!! That is our across the state rival, pferrin !!! What?!!!

How do you put that team with Wisconsin? You should become an Auburn fan!

I do really like Auburn...it's impossible not to like Auburn. My mom went to Bama and my summers were spent down in Hamilton Ala at my grandparents.

I lived in Wisconsin for a year and became a Badger fan and Packers took my heart. Basically I am just a football addict. I know admitting it is the first step...lol

I am still a huge Bo Jackson Fan.

No matter what religion or spirituality man or woman employs to express it, but the way-down-deep goodness in most human-kind will rise up together to fully defeat the evil that is CKJA. We WILL prepare for spiritual battle, we WILL not be defeated.

The 5th Dimension Age of Aquarius 1969

[video=youtube;kjxSCAalsBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE[/video]

no kiddin. air on, get to do whatever. that killer is a dope, dumbass and
whatever diagnosis we prefer. enjoy your luxuries. i am, man what a dope!!

Yes, it was a lightening speed trial - didn't seem like much effort was put into it on either side.

I'm sorry, I meant to say CMJA Penalty Phase (part 2). It's my understanding that if the 2nd jury hangs, it then goes to the judge -- no 3rd try. Is this correct.

And that the judge can't sentence her to the DP -- only LWOP or LWP. Correct?

Thnks.

Mel

correct

Do you think it's possible to get a special thread going for all the nuggets that are coming from the jurors that are talking??? It would be great to have one place where we can keep track of what is being said.

I WOULD LOVE THAT. I am just back from a TO and have no idea what jurors have been saying --and I don't have to tell you how annoying it is to sift through the music videos and squirrel tips to get the jury quotes...

no kiddin. air on, get to do whatever. that killer is a dope, dumbass and
whatever diagnosis we prefer. enjoy your luxuries. i am, man what a dope!!

Ha! Seriously! I don't know where the music is tonight but I'm loving sitting here on the couch in my comfy clothes (sans bra of course lol, ladies will understand this comfort), and chilling with my Mich Ultra. This enjoyment is intensified knowing that CMja will never know this comfort again. Love it!

I do really like Auburn...it's impossible not to like Auburn. My mom went to Bama and my summers were spent down in Hamilton Ala at my grandparents.

I lived in Wisconsin for a year and became a Badger fan and Packers took my heart. Basically I am just a football addict. I know admitting it is the first step...lol

I am still a huge Bo Jackson Fan.

:seeya: GO PACK!! Gotta love us Cheeseheads! Loyal fans indeed! :rockon::moo:

And Juror 10 on After Dark didn't even know what Vinnie was talking about when he asked about the mangled finger. Must not have made such a big impression! :floorlaugh:

ikr!! when she said that i thought O-o she practiced that crooked finger for nothin' :scared:

I don't think liberal views had anything to do with it. In fact I think it was just the opposite. I'm as liberal as they come. I'm Southern California liberal (and THAT'S LIBERAL) and I firmly believed that the appropriate sentence was death. And had I been on the jury that would have been my vote.

However, what I believe influenced the sentence was very conservative jurors who did not appreciate Travis calling Jodi names and engaging in very graphic sexual talk and play with Jodi. THAT is what I think saved her life. Had the roles been reversed and Travis had done this to Jodi I'm sure those same 4 jurors would have voted for the DP for Travis. To some degree I think the double standard of crime and gender played a role. Some just couldn't sentence to death a petite frail attractive woman. Especially if they believed Jodi was being used and abused by a male, even if that male was the victim in this case.

I was one of those Southern California liberals for years. LOL! Still a liberal but now live in deep East Texas where I am pretty much all alone. I have no problem with the DP. I even own guns! I am not religious at all. Lived with my boyfriend in the late 1970's before I married him. I am not a prude.

Even though I am not conservative or religious, I cringed when I read the names TA called JA and his sexual desires we heard on the sex tape repulsed me. Esp. the 12 year old girl/orgasm bit. I also think those things are probably what did save her life, at least this go round.

I watched the YouTube of TA as Eddie Snell at a PPL seminar with closed captioning on so I could hear what he was saying over all the laughter. I thought he was crass talking about long distance relationships and how it is good to have an old lady in every spot if you are traveling. He mentions the PPL conventions in Vegas where there are "shows with hoes" and how every thing that happens in Vegas stays in Vegas except chlamydia. Yuck. IMO inappropriate for a business gathering. Guess the only way that I am a conservative is in speaking.

BBM - I just want a couple of examples that you refer to. TIA and IMO

Here is the transcript of Travis's text messages to JA on May 26, 2008:

I sent you a response to your dire conversation, that I hope you read because you need to read it. Maybe it will spark human emotion in you, something that only seems to exist when it comes to your problems. But everyone else is just a part of your sick agenda. By the way, your pic comment to Danny Jones makes you look like a pure *advertiser censored*, even more to the people who know you. You should be embarassed by it. If he knew what I know about you he'd spit in ur face. So would everyone else. I have never never in my life been hurt so bad by someone. But why do I even sait it because you don't care. It doesn't serve your evilness.

You couldn't get off your lazy butt to read it could you. That's the sociopath I know so well It freakin figures.

I don't want your apology. I want you to understand what I think of you. I want you to understand how evil I think you are. You are the worst thing that ever happened to me.

you are a sociopath. You only cry for yourself. You have never cared about me and you have betrayed me worse then any example I could conquer. You are sick and you have scammed me.

This is another text he sent her:

“You are the ultimate *advertiser censored* in bed… When it’s done, the intensity will make your body feel like you have been raped… You’ll rejoice in being a *advertiser censored* that’s sole purpose in life is to be mine, to have animalistic sex with me and to please me in any way I desire.”

Here are some of the things ALV says that Travis said about JA:

ALYCE LAVIOLETTE, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE EXPERT: "You`re a laughing stock."

LAVIOLETTE: Just calling her a pure *advertiser censored*, "corrupted carcass." "Hitler had more of a conscience than you." Tells her her words are worthless. He hates her. She ought to get tips for giving (EXPLETIVE DELETED).

She never loved him. She`s got a *advertiser censored*`s job. "Who freaking cares about you? You`re worthless.

LAVIOLETTE: She`s a rotten lunatic. Nothing but a liar. She`s a "three-hole wonder." "You`re a (EXPLETIVE DELETED). You don`t care about anything but Jodi."

These are the things I think the foreman was talking about when he said he was sure that Travis verbally and emotionally abused JA.

Can't remember her name. But she hosts a show on ID and it's called Stalked. Apparently she and Dr. Drew are going to do an hour special and discuss at length Jodi's stalking behavior and how dangerous she really is. It should be fascinating. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Is this her?: Michelle Ward Ph.D. http://investigation.discovery.com/tv-shows/stalked/bios/michelle-ward.htm

michelle-ward-bio-300x250.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member