GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some killers want their victims to be found quickly, and get kicks by following the discovery, the investigation, etc.

According to the facebook link posted earlier (thank you!) several residents drove past the package, thinking it was garbage. Now they are horrified. Everyone is horrified. I hope all those people have called in to police to tell them what time they saw it.

https://www.facebook.com/SaginawTexasNews?fref=ts

Just looking at the picture does not seem that she fell out of the back.

If the perp stopped at the sign, then she would slide when he started up again and be further into the intersection, I feel.

But, I never was any good with those vector force and inertia problems, so I may be way off.

There is a Storage King facility on Old Decatur, almost across from Bridle Path- (someone could cut thru on it coming from Knowles) I wonder if it is controlled access and if so, if LE got a log of customers going in & out that afternoon?
And the tarp, etc. makes me think someone had it readily available, surely there were no trips to the store to buy those items.
I wonder what size (length) belt it is, and male or female belt?
It just seems like such a panic event :waitasec:
I mean really, would a 'seasoned' RSO/nasty person leave her where they did?? Wouldn't they go further away...like there appears to be accessible vacant land at Decatur & Longhorn...just south of where found....
I can't see her having fallen out of a truck bed? Maybe shoved out or a door swung open and 2nd person kind of laid her out?

I don't know about y'all, but it feels like the perp is close to home, to me.
Anyone in that area just happen to go out of town, that wasn't planning to ?

well, I could say some weird stuff. I was boarding a plane 4 to 5 tuesday, at dfw. There was a very strange weirdo, seemed ok until his eyes met mine and he laughed. Later we saw each other again. He was so creepy. I just kept hoping I did nt have a seat next to him.
I know its OT, but I just had to share. I was really creeped out!

isn't erotic asphyxiation something does to one's self , or with a partner capable of rescuing if needed?

Was she bound "first before starting it?"
sorry if I missed something but this confused me!
for some reason I thought she was bound for easier transporting, after the fact. Just my own thinking.
so my questions actually are bound before what and why?
I mean, why bind a 6 year old? An adult can scare or beat them into anything they want relatively quickly.

There's a certain kind of thrill killer (not necessarily a serial killer or pedophile) for whom the thrill lies in the helplessness and fear of the victim. They tend to choose children or small women or sometimes old or handicapped people and they often leave their victim's body in a shocking or horrifying place just to flaunt their power. Serial rapists sometimes follow the same pattern.

In that case, the spot is probably deliberate and meant to terrify the neighborhood.

My thoughts here:
Some of the staging done of the body, the way it was wrapped and bound, may have been to conceal it while in transit. Its not hard to see into the back of someones truck if you are in an as high vehicle or higher, or one with an open tailgate. If the back of the truck had no covering over the tray then it would have been possible to see the body in the tray.

The body may have been bound so it didn't splay around in the back of the truck.
That's if it was in the back of the truck. The odds of the body bouncing out of the tray I think are slim - unless the tail gate was open and the body fell out - it was pushed out by another person who was in the back of the truck tray - the driver stopped and removed the body and drove off.

If the body did fall out of the truck - the driver did know and just kept driving, or the driver didn't know the body had fallen out and kept driving.

Possibly the body was dumped because there was a risk of getting caught. I wondered if the driver came off a main road and into the suburb streets because they saw a Police car or a vehicle that would risk their exposure (a friend flagging them down/maybe the truck needed petrol and would have had to go into a service station) in the area and just needed to get rid of the body very quickly.

My thoughts are the body was in transit to be taken somewhere else and it was covered so that it would not be recognized in the back of the tray during transit, but something unexpected happened and the result was the body in the middle of the road in a suburban street.

Edited (2) to add: We haven't heard if the truck was driving towards the direction of the victims home or away from it either.

Alanna's murder and disposal is just sloppy. I feel they will be arrested soon.

A mile from her home (1.5)
Close to an intersection
Bag over her head, bound wrists & legs
Tarp with belt & tape

I don't think a traveling perp would even take an ounce of time other than to just drop her body somewhere and it wouldn't be in a neighborhood with traffic.

Sounds pretty dumb. They will be caught. Hands down.

yep sloppy , imo
Even Eagle Mountain Lake is 5 miles due west, and there is Fort Worth Refuge & LAke, Marine Creek Lake......numerous public schools in immediate that are out of session, not to mention dumpsters.

It is almost like someone had to get back some where, chop chop

I don't understand at all why anyone would drop a deceased child off in the middle on a road. Why!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Much as I think the drop was an accident,I can still see other reasons for it.
Actually, I dont "think" it was an accident. I wonder if it was.
I can also see it as an in ones face revenge killing, a serial killer, a new to the scene SO, etc.
I just think the reported hours this 6 year was allowed to roam free became her predators dream come true!
jmo

There is a Storage King facility on Old Decatur, almost across from Bridle Path- (someone could cut thru on it coming from Knowles) I wonder if it is controlled access and if so, if LE got a log of customers going in & out that afternoon?
And the tarp, etc. makes me think someone had it readily available, surely there were no trips to the store to buy those items.
I wonder what size (length) belt it is, and male or female belt?
It just seems like such a panic event :waitasec:
I mean really, would a 'seasoned' RSO/nasty person leave her where they did?? Wouldn't they go further away...like there appears to be accessible vacant land at Decatur & Longhorn...just south of where found....
I can't see her having fallen out of a truck bed? Maybe shoved out or a door swung open and 2nd person kind of laid her out?

I don't know about y'all, but it feels like the perp is close to home, to me.
Anyone in that area just happen to go out of town, that wasn't planning to ?

I live in saginaw, about a mile from where this happened and have a storage unit at storage king. The storage facility is accessed by keying your code into the keypad. It has 24 hour surveillance, and you have to exit the same gate you enter. There is no other point of entry to drive through. It's pretty secure. :)

There are plenty of vacant land all around that area. Some of it is pretty heavily treed as well. I've been wondering the same thing about why she was left where she was. It makes no sense to me. This one is WAY too close to home for me!

I'm happy to answer questions about the layout of the area, etc. :)

did mom & "other dad" search?

I have not seen reports say one way or another. I have heard neighbors say her father asked them if they saw her. They both could have gone around and those less familiar with the family would not have thought twice behind the man saying Im Alanna's father have you seen her. As for the mother I have a very good idea why she may not have gone out looking but to answer it I would be breaking TOS ( family off limits) , its nothing bad at all....... Its just her.

"Erotic Asphyxiation" is voluntary and done for the enjoyment of the asphyxiated (eg masturbation).

What we have here is murder pure and simple.

The binding implies she struggled a lot, possibly kicked and (hopefully!) bit him.

:moo:

Have the other 2 children in the house been interviewed by police yet?

Where were they when Alannah was 'in and out' all afternoon? When and where did they last see her?

:moo::moo:

There's a certain kind of thrill killer (not necessarily a serial killer or pedophile) for whom the thrill lies in the helplessness and fear of the victim. They tend to choose children or small women or sometimes old or handicapped people and they often leave their victim's body in a shocking or horrifying place just to flaunt their power. Serial rapists sometimes follow the same pattern.

In that case, the spot is probably deliberate and meant to terrify the neighborhood.

Thanks carbuff, that could be entirely possible too. It's just too sloppy or intentional but might be as neat and tidy as a bow tied by another type predator. gah

Did I mention I loathe these creeps who kill little children with no regard? Just disgusting weirdos.

Have the other 2 children in the house been interviewed by police yet?

Where were they when Alannah was 'in and out' all afternoon? When and where did they last see her?

:moo::moo:

I'm sure they've interviewed the kids.

I had to be home for lunch, dinner and street lights. Truth be told, most of the time everyone was in my house or pool anyway. Although .... We did spend considerable time in the woods building forts, fishing, eating wild blueberries and swimming in the lake in the woods.. Which ....I was forbidden to do, but did anyway.

No one ever died. did have a pervert exposé himself to us once back there. We started pelting him with rocks.

Did you do this to the pervert.... :laugh: :behind: ?

:giggle:

I think I am thinking about the Jessica Ridgeway case where they arrested that perv photographer.

LE put out a picture of the perv's truck and he was busted. Not his truck, but the kind he had.

Why doesn't LE put out a picture of the red truck?

Or at least say if it is a king cab or older or?

Is it bright red, faded, or maroon?

Very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members