George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #13 Thursday July 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he said at one point when walking toward GZ that TM put his hands in his waist like he had something.

You don't see how cunning GZ is. GZ used the call to set the mindset of 911 and the police.

The actual term GZ used was waistband.

Why? this is rhetoric that police use when stating the actions of a gun toting . They keep the gun in their waistband and thugs do not carry holsters.

He prefaces everything on the call.

Here is reality.

The only thing GZ had to do when he saw TM was say are you lost?
What ever TM would said. GZ could state I'm neighborhood watch just checking.

Either case if TM was "casing homes" he would know that someone was watching ----- situation deterred.

In any case GZ made all the wrong accusations and decisions.

Putting icing on a cow patty does not make it a cake.

I don't know if TM was aware of the neighborhood watch program. I would have grounded him. But TM wasn't home. And TM was a teenager. So I think it's possible that he used poor judgement if he was grounded. However I believe he should pay for it with his life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though it was 7pm and he was walking to and from the 711 after buying two items? With his hoodie up because it was raining? That doesn't sound like delinquent behavior to me.
IMO

I do understand how you feel about your son. I have beene a victim of crime a couple of times. I still don't carry a weapon but I am thinking about it. I don't know....I might be too frightened to move. We are all different. IMO, GZ was defending himself from an attack of someone younger and stronger. And if I was getting beaten and I did have a weapon, I would use it. But I know we have our own opinions. I am just looking at the evidence and I see self defense.

I just think that's not true. I can not believe the word of Zimmerman claiming he was attacked by a "laying in wait" Travon. It makes zero sense. Travon was in fear and using self defense and lost.
If Zimmerman was screaming why did it stop the instant he shot that boy? Why wasn't it muffled screams because supposedly Travon covered his nose & mouth?

JMO but when a lawyer feels the need to constantly raise his voice or yell to make a point, I tune out. The truth does not need to be loud to be heard.
Quick, somebody call Juan Martinez! :lol:

If I had a violent temper I would be angry and confront that person. If I asked why he's following and I didn't like the answer, I may even hit the guy. MOO.

Was there evidence presented in court that Trayvon had a violent temper? If there was, I missed that.

What in the name of mike, Does it matter what TM was beating his head on that caused the injuries..

The fact that it was at TM's hands is what matters.

I respectfully request a link because I am confident you have your facts wrong. TIA

I edited my original post since people say it was only one that was arrested. I'll look later but until then, JMO. :) I'm trying not to miss the closings..sorry.

She testified that she was in the bathroom on the bluetooth doing her hair at the time. She said she heard a bump ( TM hitting GZ? I think) and then get off get off.. I think that was GZ. It makes more sense.

ETA: Yes. This is what Juries do. Take all the evidence and facts what is credible and what to apply to the case and what they do not believe is credible and what to toss out.

Wouldn't you think Rachel would recognize TM's voice on the phone? IMO

I'm avoiding the whole issue or watching the trial due to having an unchangeable opinion long ago, but can anyone tell me if lesser charges can be considered by the jury or does it have to be 2nd degree?

You don't see how cunning GZ is. GZ used the call to set the mindset of 911 and the police.

Why? this is rhetoric that police use when stating the actions of a gun toting . They keep the gun in their waistband and thugs do not carry holsters.

Here is reality.

Either case if TM was "casing homes" he would know that someone was watching ----- situation deterred.

Agree completely except I would hope he would have said - Hello - I'm the Neighbourhood watch - are you lost? Or can I help you?
IMO

So the fact Trayvon did NOT steal the skittles proves what???? Do people get medals for NOT stealing everything in sight these days??

Lordy.

IMO.

Trayvon Martin could of used the AriZona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail bottle as a weapon. IMO.

Was there evidence presented in court that Trayvon had a violent temper? If there was, I missed that.

I was asked about how I would feel if someone was following me. That's what my post was in reply to. MOO.

Here is reality.

I have followed the evidence and I see the case evidence. When I apply that to testimony and logic, IT comes back the same. The evidence in this case does not prove murder.

I don't see cunning, I see willingness to be interviewed without a lawyer over and over to make a video without a lawyer, Someone who was thankful it was all on video..

She also said he was out of breath. That would indicate running. GZ said that TM was running. What exactly is the logic that TM would run back? That is so asinine. Why would someone run and then go back to confront the person they were running from? Better question, why is it so easy to think TM started the confrontation when GZ was the one who initiated this whole thing? GZ had to go out of his way to end up where he was that night. He had to park, get out of his car(didn't he have to move his car again?) Walk behind the houses in order to go the same direction TM was going. It sounds like he was the aggressive one. That's aggressive behavior. He didn't want TM to get away. Get away from what? He didn't do anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM

I think RJ egged him on. IMO

I really think if I was on that jury I would probably crack a smile or giggle because of how he is yelling and acting now. Juvenile I know but I wouldn't be able to help it. jmo

I'd be wincing & wishing I could plug my ears.

IMO, it's not necessary to scream, but I suppose he may feel it adds something of value (whatever that may be) to his argument.

Is MOM allowed to discuss the circumstances of how this arrest even came about? The evidence that it was politically motivated?

IMO

"you're gonna die tonight MF'er" what every 17 year old would say... Too many Die hard movies if u ask me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member