LDS Theories -- Relations to LeBarons/Chenoweths

My god, I think LEK looks just like Bud!

Whoa.

I agree! If you study his mouth, and the mouths of some of one of the younger boys. It's that straight across lip/ smile with a little bend down on the left side of one of the boys, and it seems FLEK's did this. I agree that none of the children appear to be FLEK, including Natasha. Perhaps Wendi? If not, there sure is enough of a resemblence that she could be part of the unknown extended family.

I'm wondering if she was a part of the Marston or Barlow families.

There are pics of Eddie Marston and his mouth is similar.

Trying to find out what this place in Bakersfield is. All I could find is a 1975 dog grooming place. This A.A. Academy is mentioned in Linda's link on the JFK thing.

2 Burt Lawrence DVA mid-July 1977 interview of A.A. Academy owner in Bakersfield, Calif. (by phone) (3 pgs.)

It just dawned on me. It is not Natasha OR Cynthia, because they would have both been fingerprinted in 1987.

But!

I started to think about Rebecca, who supposedly died in 1977. Ervil ordered her murder and the two guys, Duane Chynoweth and Ed Marston, allegedly followed it through. However, BOTH of these men were eventually executed on June 27th, 1988! Smack in the middle of the time period when the 'new' BST arrives in Dallas. Maybe they staged her murder to appease Ervil's demand and then helped to liberate her? I am wondering if FLEK was either 1) Rebecca, 2) Wendi, 3) someone else involved with the killing, 4) someone involved with the escape?

"Eddie and Duane, however, had definite orders from Ervil to see that Rebecca never made it to the airport. Ervil smiled at them cunningly and said, “Make her happy. Give her a one-way ticket."

"Ervil ordered Duane and Eddie to dispose of the body. Just before they drove away, Ervil cautioned them, “If anyone asks her whereabouts, tell them she ran off to Mexico with a lover.""

"Her unmarked grave has never been discovered."

(Irene Spencer - Cult Insanity)
http://www.irenespencerbooks.com/cultinsanityexcerpt.html[

"Ervil LeBaron grimaced as he looked down at the body of his pregnant daughter in the trunk of his car. Rebecca's neck was chafed raw from the rope her killers had used to strangle her, and a stream of blood had dripped from her nose onto the mat under her head. He slammed the trunk shut."

(Julia Scheeres - Killing for God)
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/classics/ervil_lebaron_cult/index.html

"However, Duane, Mark and Ed left the church to pursue their own religious beliefs after Ervil LeBaron was convicted in the State of Utah for murder. "

http://www.justice.gov/usao/txs/1News/Releases/2011 September/110908 Lebaron.htm

"In May 1988, Heber masterminded an elaborate scheme to carry out Ervil's and Aaron's directives. Heber planned to have the three Sons of Perdition slain simultaneously; no small feat given that Ed lived in Dallas, and Mark and Duane in Houston."

http://www.ca5.uscourts.gov/opinions/pub/93/93-02474.CR0.wpd.pdf (page 6)

My hesitation in considering Rebecca is that she was the daughter of Ervil and Delfina...and biologically unrelated to the Chynoweths (to my knowledge). Yet, FLEK is the spitting image of Bud!

Since the family seemed to intermarry, men married younger sisters of their own mother's sister wives, etc, maybe Ed was in a relationship with Wendi or Rebecca?

I don't know! I feel tangled now. :(

yes..it hurts my brain. Bud had several wives also and many children. How old would Rebecca's child be? There are NO pictures of her. I wonder why...This whole FLDS situation is making me dizzy. If anyone has a way to get in touch with RENA, i will contact her and just dang ask. In her book, she pretty much lived with at one time or another ALL of Ervils kids and knew her sisters kids pretty well. I am sure she knows all of her own brothers and sisters.

I emailed the co-writer of her book, Dean M. Shapiro. He lives in New Orleans.. I asked him to forward the Seattle times article and my comparison pics to Rena...that would be super awesome. Lets hope he responds.

I am at a point in the book after the trial of Ervil, where most of the family moves to Houston, TX. Rena had a falling out with her sister Lorna, and they kicked her out of town. Some lived in Dallas, some in Houston. They ran a used appliance store.

Just finished the book. Evidently, most of Lorna's kids were scattered to the wind and went underground after she disappeared in the early 80's. She was in Mexico and was headed back to the US, and vanished.

I'm not learning anything about FLEK, but I'm certainly learning a lot about the LeBaron and Chenoweth family!

Wouldn't it be interesting if it turns out that FLEK came from a totally normal, healthy, loving family.
Sure.. But this particular thread is about the LeBaron and Chenoweth family with the possibility she may be related. So far there is no " she may be from a normal family" thread...

Victoria Rebecca LeBaron
Dated:
Booking Number: 201000014962

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Sarasota-County-FL/Victoria-Rebecca-Lebaron.6325286.html

Mugshots.com ID: 6325286

Arrest Date: 11/02/2010 at 12:00

Booking Date: 11/03/2010 at 06:57

and this one:

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Sarasota-County-FL/Victoria-R-Lebaron.2018963/details/

Mugshots.com ID: 2018963

Name: LEBARON, VICTORIA R

Race: WHITE

Hair Color: BROWN

Eye Color: HAZEL

Height: 5′ 2″ (1.57 m)

Weight: 116 lb (53 kg)

Birth date: 11/15/1971

DC Number: S17350

Release Date: 11/01/2010

Release Facility: HOMESTEAD C.I.

Custody: MEDIUM

Scheduled Termination Date: 10/31/2020

Supervision Begin Date: 11/01/2010

Current Status: ACTIVE

Supervision Type: PROBATION FELONY

More at link.

So do we think this is the same Becky that was supposed to be murdered by Duane? (Ervils daughter)

Does anyone know which branch of the service Bud was in? I'm not well-versed in those things and can't tell by the uniform or hat.

THanks.

First, it's spelled Chynoweth.

Second, I'm having to waaayy backtrack, to find out what case you guys are talking about. Is this about the woman who committed suicide and family are trying to figure out who she really was? If so, they have NOTHING to do with each other. I am not a verified insider (nor to I have the desire to be) but I was absolutely shocked, picked my jaw off the floor...at the suggestion of these being linked.

Given the inter relatedness of many of the people involved, it could be that FLEK is related to the families via one reason or another but not obviously connected to or involved with the most famous lebarons that we have information on... I have come across many people with similar surnames and the same sort of appearance online that I haven't mentioned due to TOS.

Blue22, I certainly mean no disrespect to any of the people involved, but the resemblance is striking. That has us down this rabbit hole...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back