GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL then they both hop in the tub. The End.
(no disrespect intended)

I`m soooo hoping and waiting to hear from the Jury

Here's a video of the verdict for anyone who missed it (like me): [video=youtube;1TM7vP-iRM8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TM7vP-iRM8[/video]

Can anyone tell me who all the women crying hysterically after the verdict are? Where are the daughters who felt he did it?

One other thing. Where is a good synopsis of the ins and outs of the case, especially the attitude and conduct of Macneill and his mistress before and after the murder?

Here's a video of the verdict for anyone who missed it (like me): Martin MacNeill Trial - VERDICT - YouTube

Can anyone tell me who all the women crying hysterically after the verdict are? Where are the daughters who felt he did it?

The older blonde with the updo is Michele`s sister. Daughter`s Rachel and Alexis I did see. Alexis has the long dark straight hair. Beside Michele`s sister. Rachel has shorter dark curly hair and was being hugged. Not sure who else. Oh I think the young blonde is Michele`s niece.

Bet JVM and NG are seething that the verdict didn't happen on their watch. :floorlaugh:

--------
Hi, not only didnt happen on their watch, they dont even have programs tonight. Watch NG. with her two day old Bombshell tonight on Monday. No wonder HLN is going down the tubes IMO..By Monday its old :laughcry:.

The older blonde with the updo is Michele`s sister. Daughter`s Rachel and Alexis I did see. Alexis has the long dark straight hair. Beside Michele`s sister. Rachel has shorter dark curly hair as was being hugged. Not sure who else. Oh I think the young blonde is Michele`s niece.

Thank you. They seemed horrified, not relieved, to me. Strange. I knew his daughters had spoken out/testified against him but when I saw that, it confused me. I thought I saw Michele's sister mouth, "I can't believe it." But none of it seemed like relief to me. Odd. I guess there really is no relief in a case like this when it's your own dad who killed your own mom.

Looking forward to Jury interviews.

Oh, guess what NG just announced a BOMBSHELL TONIGHT! Verdict in Martin MacNeill case! LOL!

Surprised she is not on HLN today with her little plug in ear acting like it is live and saying verdict any minute

When the verdict was read, where was the female defense attorney?

Thank you. They seemed horrified, not relieved, to me. Strange. I knew his daughters had spoken out/testified against him but when I saw that, it confused me. I thought I saw Michele's sister mouth, "I can't believe it." But none of it seemed like relief to me. Odd. I guess there really is no relief in a case like this when it's your own dad who killed your own mom.

IMO it was quite a battle getting this to Court. I think with all the struggles along the way there was a bit of shock. They knew Martin and I think they were so use to him winning.

TY to the jury for their service and coming to the correct verdict. May all Michelle's family have a Happy Thanksgiving and a Wonderful Christmas. I know Michelle would and is proud of each of you. Maybe now you can get a beautiful monument of remembrance for her. I know Michelle will still be with you forever.

--------
Hi, not only didnt happen on their watch, they dont even have programs tonight. Watch NG. with her two day old Bombshell tonight on Monday. No wonder HLN is going down the tubes IMO..By Monday its old :laughcry:.

HLN is changing it's line up on 11/16. They are cutting some problems like Evening Express and a few others. They did say that when court sessions are not broadcasting their ratings go down. Sorry if I am not more clear in posting this.......I was up until 4am this morning waiting on the verdict.

How did Martin get caught with identity theft and thus discovered? The true story and much more.

"It was during Giselle’s adoption process to Michele’s sister, Linda Cluff, that a curious thing came out of the wood-work. It was discovered that Giselle MacNeill’s ‘Date of Birth’ had been changed by 20 years! The adoption process could not continue, and we learned that Martin MacNeill perpetrated fraud to a court, again."

http://martinmacneill.info/?p=325#comment-19269

Bet JVM and NG are seething that the verdict didn't happen on their watch. :floorlaugh:

I would think NG would get one of the first interviews with Alexis as I am sure the family is grateful for NG keeping the story alive throughout these years...it probably really helped moving the case forward. The only thing better than the verdict would have been if someone had gotten to Michelle revived her and the whole thing went down as it did and she could have been in the courtroom to see him go down. I just thought how wonderful that would have been. Given some of the strange verdicts over the last few years I do think the family was prepared for anything. They had a "common sense" jury and I do think Dr. Perper's testimony helped their case. The medical evidence was the weak link and I think he did a good job with the conclusions he presented.

"PROVO -- A 6-year-old sexual abuse case is finally going to trial.

Martin MacNeill will stand trial on one count of forcible sexual abuse, a second-degree felony, and witness tampering, a third-degree felony, just two weeks after he is scheduled to be tried for the murder of his wife, Michele.

The charges were originally filed in 2007 but dropped just before the case was originally scheduled to go to trial. The case we refiled in 2009 but took a lengthy hiatus after an interlocutory appeal was filed by the defense, saying that be refiling charges the state had violated MacNeill’s rights to a speedy trial and due process. The Utah Court of Appeals recently denied that motion and the case can now move forward. The two-day trial will begin Dec. 3."

http://www.heraldextra.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/macneill-s-sex-abuse-trial-scheduled-for-december/article_eb74eb74-eda4-11e2-9c38-0019bb2963f4.html

Thank you so much!!!

So many questions!:

1. Why did the mistress need a new identity?
2. Why did she pretend to be married to Macneill in documents? ("Used the date of Michele's funeral as the date of her wedding to Macneill").
3. Why did she wear Michele's sweater to the prelim.
4. She served time for fraud. Is she out now? What is she doing?
5. Where did this woman come from? It appears she plotted with MM to kill his wife. How did he find someone so evil and why is she so evil? What's her background?
6. She apparently lied on the stand about when she met MM. Any talk of trying her for perjury?
7. What happened to the daughter sent back to the Ukraine? What was the pretext for sending her back? How did he justify that to the community?
8. How was he stopped in his plan to give away the other girls to another family?
9. When did their son kill himself and why?

Such an intense and horrible case. Very complex.

I would think NG would get one of the first interviews with Alexis as I am sure the family is grateful for NG keeping the story alive throughout these years...it probably really helped moving the case forward. The only thing better than the verdict would have been if someone had gotten to Michelle revived her and the whole thing went down as it did and she could have been in the courtroom to see him go down. I just thought how wonderful that would have been. Given some of the strange verdicts over the last few years I do think the family was prepared for anything. They had a "common sense" jury and I do think Dr. Perper's testimony helped their case. The medical evidence was the weak link and I think he did a good job with the conclusions he presented.

Exactly right! Will NG be on Monday? I'm sure she will have the daughters back on her show. Maybe even a jurer.:loveyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519