Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 search warrants - I'm guessing 1 is for the car. I'm not fully convinced the actual murder took place in the park as they didn't get to the park until midnight and Blake sent a text suggestive of foul play at 11:30 pm and shortly after that his phone turned off.

Would there be a separate search warrant for computers/technology of the "POI"...

In addition to:

1.) Home

2.) Vehicle

Just a thought...:thinking:

Have to wonder how the detectives reacted when he mentioned the “dirt puddle”. Hmmm...a dirt puddle. Yeah. Ok.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know, right?! Haha! World's dumbest criminal. Or how about the scratches coming from a "fight club" he's in?! 😂

Where Blaze was found says a lot to me, though I may be wrong. It does not seem at all like an accident for him to be found by that field where kids play. I get this in your faces emotion of sorts being expressed through the crime and the placement. A bringing down of Blaze and other kids who may have played on that field, who knows? A crime intended for an audience of sorts in the perp's mind on some level, it seems possible. That would have included forethought and some level of planning it seems to me, to begin with, not a last minute choice after an accident. And the forethought to keep their contact undetectable, thus the nature of the luring a mystery, as you point out AnaPisces, seems completely possible as a perp's forethought as well.

The perp/s would have had all the time in world to take and place Blaze where he would have been harder to find, it seems, based on when Blaze left home as reported and when his phone was turned off. So, why choose there? It all seems so staged to me, from the start, based on everything reported about the driver's accounts in MSM, and now especially based on where he was found.

Thank you. I second everything you said above, plus I still think there was someone else involved. The only reason why this friend is being questioned alone or for the time being, the only one we know that's been questioned is because Blaze had left their conversation on his computer and the parents found it.

Would there be a separate search warrant for computers/technology of the "POI"...

In addition to:

1.) Home

2.) Vehicle

Just a thought...:thinking:

I think the 3rd was for the phone. A search warrant for the home and car would likely cover items inside them such as computers.

I am just now getting familiar with this story. I don't have time to wade through everything. Do we know what the 11:30 text to the girl said? Where was the body found exactly? Thanks.

We're at almost 1,100 posts on this thread! Holy cow. It's moving really fast, as is this case. It's time to find justice for Blaze and his friends and family. Methinks arrests are imminent!!

Is it time to open a new one; thread No. 4? Anyone here know how to do that?

I'll flag this post to ask a mod, too.

I agree with almost all of this except one point, was the person sighted who iirc was described as 'walking with purpose' on the highway really the perpetrator leaving the scene (and leaving a car behind)?

Just to add to this train of thought, Blaze it seems to me, was found in a spot the the school would have likely had video footage of (at the very least the field).

The 241 is a toll road that is pretty far (in terms of walking distance) from the park where the body is dropped. It’s far enough and cuts thru a lot of visible commercial space that it seems highly unlikely the driver would have wanted to risk treking all the way from the park to highway. And the toll road is odd in that it wouldn’t be that busy at night but it is filled with cop cars, and most people know this.

I tend to think the highway sightings were either made up or totally unrelated.

I am just now getting familiar with this story. I don't have time to wade through everything. Do we know what the 11:30 text to the girl said? Where was the body found exactly? Thanks.

I second this, and also want to know how to discover the name of the POI you guys are discussing. I'm searching and finding nothing. Thanks

I agree with almost all of this except one point, was the person sighted who iirc was described as 'walking with purpose' on the highway really the perpetrator leaving the scene (and leaving a car behind)?

Just to add to this train of thought, Blaze it seems to me, was found in a spot the the school would have likely had video footage of (at the very least the field).

Maybe it was "the friend" called and said he saw him walking on the freeway (not calling as the friend, but you know what I mean)? To throw people off.

Thank you. I second everything you said above, plus I still think there was someone else involved. The only reason why this friend is being questioned alone or for the time being, the only one we know that's been questioned is because Blaze had left their conversation on his computer and the parents found it.

Really? What makes you think another perp was involved other than the POI's story that Blaze was going to park to meet someone - (which IMO is a made up story) I just can't see another person being involved unless it was a hate crime and premeditated ... the authorities have now said they don't believe it was premeditated.

I could be wrong but I don't think we know what the text said, and I think all we know is that the body was found toward the outer edge of the park "under brush".

Really? What makes you think another perp was involved other than the POI's story that Blaze was going to park to meet someone - (which IMO is a made up story) I just can't see another person being involved unless it was a hate crime and premeditated ... the authorities have now said they don't believe it was premeditated.

I think another person could very well have been involved after the fact to help dispose of the body. There have been many cases where the killer contacts a friend/family member after a murder to ask for help, especially if it was not a premeditated act. It would certainly make sense in this case.

I really feel sad for his parents. They thought he was safe and sleeping in but he was out laying in the cold. It doesn't matter how old your kids are, mom and dad will always be a mom and dad.

I don't know if I believe they always tell us the truth. First LE said driver was only a witness. They also said they did not suspect foul play. They don't owe it to us to tell everything what's going on that could compromise the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal