Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I haven't seen a monitor like that.

FWIW, when our son died he didn't turn blue right away. He was pale with a bluish tint on his lips, but he didn't turn blue-blue until lividity set in, about 20 minutes later. Even then it was splotchy blue/purple, not like Smurf blue.

OT: I can think about his death in a technical way and be okay, but when I think about HIM, as in memories of him being alive, it is almost unbearable. Tomorrow is the 8th anniversary of his death.

I’m so sorry for your loss..... May Your Son’s Memory Be Eternal. Hugs.

Forgive me if this is a repeat, this thread is going fast and furious. BUT many of us thought his dad was a noble guy who convinced him to turn himself in. But if you read the affidavit, CW said he'd tell the truth after he talked to his dad. He talked to his dad and then came back and told them the BS about SW killing the girls. Hope to god his dad didn't help him concoct that horrid story!!!

This is exactly what I was thinking.

This guy is scum. Complete trash to blame Shannan. How does he explain the effort involved in taking the girls to the oil tanks??

Does it even matter as long as he gets convicted for murdering her? He'll still get life, right?? I know it matters on principle and for her family but as long as he never sees freedom again, why would his attorneys encourage him to proceed with a trial? Could he get a lesser penalty for killing her in rage?!

Did I read correctly that they had already found the sheet in the field near where they were found before he confessed? That makes his "honesty" also less about a conscience.

I'm shocked by this defense. And taking back my hope that he had some amount of empathy and wasn't a complete psychopath.

Feeling such rage right now.... how dare he drag her name through the mud ?

And even if she did this (I do not believe a word he says) --- why did he dump them into oil to obscure any dna or other evidence ?
He could very well have been abusing those girls--- he went to great length to make decomp. happen faster. Short of burning them.
Disgusting.

FWIW, when our son died he didn't turn blue right away. He was pale with a bluish tint on his lips, but he didn't turn blue-blue until lividity set in, about 20 minutes later. Even then it was splotchy blue/purple, not like Smurf blue.

OT: I can think about his death in a technical way and be okay, but when I think about HIM, as in memories of him being alive, it is almost unbearable. Tomorrow is the 8th anniversary of his death.
Many many prayers to you and I'm so sorry for your loss.

This makes me wonder if he planned to kill all the children and leave her with no children as revenge. Something went wrong and she passed also.

I find it strange that if he took them all to the oil plant at the same time why was SW buried and the children hidden in oil tanks?

Carrying 150 lbs of dead weight up a ladder was probably too difficult, or he ran out of time. I still think he wanted to set her body on fire and hope the tanks exploded too. He had a gas can. Like someone said the other night: maybe he forgot the matches and had to bury her.

I’m so sorry for your loss. No parent should ever have to bury a child. My heart goes out to you, especially on this anniversary

Nope, 'hormonal pregnant woman became enraged due to injesting Thrive supplements and wearing Thrive patch'. So unfortunate.

Remember the cruise clips that someone posted on a previous thread?
It was a Thrive trip and the two promoters were talking about their trip, and filming the skyline and shore etc? ( IDK location)

On that the co-worker says to camera that SW can't use whatever Thrive supplement they're currently promoting - cause she's pregnant. It might have been Burn. It'll still be on her FB to check.
( OK she might still have been using an different Thrive product but worth a mention...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get