GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
His testimony is on the last video at this link:
AM of day 4
Timestamp 2:01:18

Sidney Moorer found guilty of obstructing justice in Heather Elvis case, gets max sentence

I just watched this testimony. It was quite different than the testimony in TM's trial. It makes you wonder why DD could not describe what he saw on the phone in SM's trial as he did in TM's trial. Was it the judge or what could be the reason he was not allowed to say what he saw? The difference in him saying what he saw, which was a picture and just being shown 'something' on the flip phone was quite stark in the 2 trials. On another note I have to say that I didn't miss Judge Dennis in the least. He was very unfair to Ms. Livesay. I guess whenever SM is retried he will still be the judge in that case?

Unfortunately, no exposure for missing Heather Elvis either. As much as everyone hates tammy, more exposure in the national news might help solve where she is and bring closure to the family. She deserves to be found.
Yes, the Elvis family deserves to know the truth, and if possible to lay Heather to rest. Unfortunately, national news is not going to influence the gruesome twosome to talk. IMO, the only way this will happen is if one or the other makes a plea deal. Sid's up next, maybe he will grow some cahones now that the Evil Queen is behind bars. If I were him the minute I heard about her conviction I'd have been on the phone to my attorney. The Elvis family is willing to give their blessing to a deal. Hurry Sidney, you might be able to get out in time to enjoy your Grandkids.

On the one hand, I'm glad TM was bumped from a national audience. On the other hand, I'm sorry Heather's case won't get more publicity.

Maybe it'll be on next week.
I'm getting caught up, so if y'all aren't still talking about this, I apologize. I just wanted to weigh in with my opinion.

20/20 was promoting the episode as Tammy's story, not Heather's. I can't imagine Heather's friends and family would have agreed to interviews, only to be part of Tammy's story. Maybe they retracted their stories and consent to air their interviews when they found out the way 20/20 was framing the narrative. Without those interviews, there wouldn't have been enough content to air the episode. JMO.

I just watched this testimony. It was quite different than the testimony in TM's trial. It makes you wonder why DD could not describe what he saw on the phone in SM's trial as he did in TM's trial. Was it the judge or what could be the reason he was not allowed to say what he saw? The difference in him saying what he saw, which was a picture and just being shown 'something' on the flip phone was quite stark in the 2 trials. On another note I have to say that I didn't miss Judge Dennis in the least. He was very unfair to Ms. Livesay. I guess whenever SM is retried he will still be the judge in that case?
I'm guessing they didn't let him testify as to what he saw on the phone because it would have implicated SM kidnapped/murdered Heather, and he was on trial for Obstruction. Maybe they weren't allowed to imply those more serious crimes in front of the jury? JMO.

And yeah, Judge Dennis was the worst. Not JMO. :D

The weird thing about narcissists is they totally believe their fabrications are the truth. IMO Tammy will never admit she did something to Heather. If any of what really happened that night is ever revealed, it would either have come from Sidney or someone unknown to us who knows what happened. She wants to kick, scream, and fight her way out of prison and her conviction, then find someone to blame then sue them for a nice profit.

The weird thing about narcissists is they totally believe their fabrications are the truth. IMO Tammy will never admit she did something to Heather.

It’s so true. She will insist her truth until the day she dies and continue to weave her web.

It’s very sad. As her former friend, I still feel pity for her. I’m sure I’m in the minority on this board with those feelings, and maybe one day I won’t anymore, but I can’t help them at this point. I honestly hope she gets some mental help and therapy in prison. She’s so broken. I can’t imagine living like that.

The weird thing about narcissists is they totally believe their fabrications are the truth. IMO Tammy will never admit she did something to Heather. If any of what really happened that night is ever revealed, it would either have come from Sidney or someone unknown to us who knows what happened. She wants to kick, scream, and fight her way out of prison and her conviction, then find someone to blame then sue them for a nice profit.
That's the most maddening thing about them - you can show them facts and point to their behavior and its consequences and it's just not reality in their mind. They construct a world where they are entitled and uniquely talented and special and always a victim. Add this to their utter lack of a conscience, and this is why they aren't candidates for introspection or change. They're already perfect and it's everyone else who is flawed.

That's the most maddening thing about them - you can show them facts and point to their behavior and its consequences and it's just not reality in their mind. They construct a world where they are entitled and uniquely talented and special and always a victim. Add this to their utter lack of a conscience, and this is why they aren't candidates for introspection or change. They're already perfect and it's everyone else who is flawed.

Wow! You hit the nail right on the head, and it is maddening. I dealt with one before I knew what was wrong with them and he made me feel that I was insane. Thank heavens those days are over.

Wow! You hit the nail right on the head, and it is maddening. I dealt with one before I knew what was wrong with them and he made me feel that I was insane. Thank heavens those days are over.
I still have one in my midst who ought to be in jail and never will be. And that's their master skill - gaslighting their way through other people's brains and rearranging reality so the person stops trusting their own perceptions and questions their own judgment. Being around these people is like sticking your head in a blender and hitting puree.

The chances of TM ever giving up what she did or having a lick of remorse are nil. This means unless SM decides to save what's left of himself, or, some miracle occurs and Heather is found through some other means, the Elvis family's suffering will continue to be magnified because they cannot even lay her to rest.

For that alone, I so want to drive the Karma Bus.

I still have one in my midst who ought to be in jail and never will be. And that's their master skill - gaslighting their way through other people's brains and rearranging reality so the person stops trusting their own perceptions and questions their own judgment. Being around these people is like sticking your head in a blender and hitting puree.

The chances of TM ever giving up what she did or having a lick of remorse are nil. This means unless SM decides to save what's left of himself, or, some miracle occurs and Heather is found through some other means, the Elvis family's suffering will continue to be magnified because they cannot even lay her to rest.

For that alone, I so want to drive the Karma Bus.

I'm so ready to hop onboard the Karma bus as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member