Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #8 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perpetrator went to kitchen because needed many cleaning supplies (sponges etc) that were stored there. Blood was unplanned. Supposed to be a clean crime with Waveny Park as the false abduction location. All went awry and had to go to kitchen. JMO.

Believe prosecutor was only saying that FD expressed concern about DNA/hair transfer from himself to children to inside the home after-the-fact and that NBC mis-interpreted the implication of what the prosecutor said about this during the hearing. I know others disagree about this and fully recognize that I could be wrong, but this is what I think. JMO.
I was waiting until caught up on reading but you beat me to that the FD touch DNA could have been brought in by one of the children, a scenario that we will likely hear from defense attorney should there be a trial.

The knowledge that the sink was secondary to main kitchen sink and near garage allows the thought that the sink was used as a utility sink and a place where one (and kids) would wash their hands coming from outside. Also the FD DNA / JD blood mix may be a remnant left after the general cleaning by the murderer after its use to clean up. that is smudge left behind under the sink neck or other obscured spots not thoroughly cleaned or visible but the type of place looked at by good detectives.

Am leaning toward a Byzantine premeditated now murder with some unexpected (blood) whereas my initial guess was an angry outburst and hurried body disposal.

Think when the case is solved and litigated we all will be surprised by what actually happened.

As an aside about cultural traditions celebrated by the Dulos family, although FD was raised in Greece (and his sister still lives there), he is supposedly from Turkey / was born Turkish, so I have to wonder if all the Greek emphasis from FD in his own family was part of his con / remaking himself and his American family as sooo Greek, when he really isn't Greek by birth or nationality. JMO
Fotis Dulos: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Perhaps FD's cultural identity is more Eastern Orthodox and Mediterranean than specifically Greek and his family came to Greece as Turkey shifted more Islamic? Have a friend who grew up in the Russian Orthodox White Russian once refugee community of San Francisco that retained the Eastern Orthodox faith and traditions; Andrei had a large family and many friends within the SF Russian Eastern Orthodox community; for example he had an annual Names Day celebration and would have many visitors traveling several hours from SF. I never did but other friends traveled with him to SF for events.

Unfortunately, I think this is “touch DNA,” which is easier to explain away than DNA from blood.

The defense might be able to claim that he shook her hand or something, and she used the sink, thereby placing his DNA on the faucet.

Then, the person who killed her used to sink to clean up blood evidence, and the touch DNA mixed with that blood.

So this is incriminating, but there might be a plausible defense to it.

I don’t doubt that there can be an acceptable, plausible defense to the dna mixed with her blood. I am really curious to know what it will be.

Possibilities:
  • JD returned home after dropping off kids, to pack up for drive to NY
  • He confronted her in the garage and killed her
  • He put her body in her own truck and drove it to one of his properties and stashed her body
  • He dropped by his place to scrub what he could from self and truck and bag up some of the mess while making call
  • He got doctored plates to put on her truck and left his phone at home
  • He took her truck through car wash and returned to her house to clean up garage - after cleaners had left
  • He drove her truck with bagged up cleaning stuff to load into employee’s truck or stash somewhere to pick up later
  • He removed doctored plates and found place to stash her truck that was close enough for him to walk to employee’s truck
  • He returned home in time to swap vehicles again
  • In the evening he did the trash can odyssey with MT
  • Early the next morning he returned to where he stashed the body and moved it - maybe into a septic tank
Some questions:
  • MyWhat was the state of JD’s truck when found?
  • Were the keys in it?
  • Had it been recently cleaned?
  • Did it have overnight bag or anything related to trip?
  • Was there an overnight bag at her house?
  • Where are her purse, phone, keys?
  • Was he wearing the same clothes each time the employee saw him that day?
  • Was her truck seen or captured on video with the doctored plates?
  • When did her truck arrive at the park?
  • What kind of doctor appointments did she have? Could they have been a threat to him?
  • Did he expect her to be gone when he went to her house and she returned home and surprised him while he was doing something shady?
  • How long were the cleaners there?
  • Where are the trash bins kept for her home?
My cleaners alternate what they do each visit, but they thoroughly scrub the kitchen and all the bathrooms every time. That made me wonder if he did the garage cleanup after the cleaners were gone. (However, they do enter my garage to put the trash in the big bins. H.O.A. rules don’t let us have visible trash bins outside.)
Good questions. The problem with the first part is that FD lived in Farmington and JD was killed in New Canaan, which is at least 1.5 hours drive away. He could not easily jump back and forth between the two places. Can you adjust your theory to take that into account?

I've been searching to try to find how LE found out the employee was driving FD's truck. I found no answers, so I'm going to assume he reported it himself or someone who knew reported it. Or maybe surveillance somewhere. Maybe the mouthpiece lawyer used it to cast blame away from Dulos.

Red Toyota Tacoma

Have we had any confirmed photos or LE description of the employee's vehicle:

Standard Pickup?
Access Cab ?
Double Cab?
Truck Cap?

If it had a truck cap, FD might have chosen this employee to work because a body would be much easier to transport is the bed if covered by a truck cap

Or it might have been easier to transfer and transport concealed if there was a Double Cab ( 4 doors)

I was waiting until caught up on reading but you beat me to that the FD touch DNA could have been brought in by one of the children, a scenario that we will likely hear from defense attorney should there be a trial.

The knowledge that the sink was secondary to main kitchen sink and near garage allows the thought that the sink was used as a utility sink and a place where one (and kids) would wash their hands coming from outside. Also the FD DNA / JD blood mix may be a remnant left after the general cleaning by the murderer after its use to clean up. that is smudge left behind under the sink neck or other obscured spots not thoroughly cleaned or visible but the type of place looked at by good detectives.

Am leaning toward a Byzantine premeditated now murder with some unexpected (blood) whereas my initial guess was an angry outburst and hurried body disposal.

Think when the case is solved and litigated we all will be surprised by what actually happened.
I wonder if they tested the water in the sink trap to see if it was bloody.

I've been searching to try to find how LE found out the employee was driving FD's truck. I found no answers, so I'm going to assume he reported it himself or someone who knew reported it. Or maybe surveillance somewhere. Maybe the mouthpiece lawyer used it to cast blame away from Dulos.

If my employer and the Manager of the company had both been arrested for anything remotely dealing with a murder and I had been driving his vehicle - I would call LE and be down at their offices ASAP.

I would also be really concerned about whether or not I was going to get paid for that work. Unless he was paying in cash.

Last edited:
Red Toyota Tacoma

Have we had any confirmed photos or LE description of the employee's vehicle:

Standard Pickup?
Access Cab ?
Double Cab?
Truck Cap?

If it had a truck cap, FD might have chosen this employee to work because a body would be much easier to transport is the bed if covered by a truck cap

Or it might have been easier to transfer and transport concealed if there was a Double Cab ( 4 doors)
I read somewhere on here that both the red truck and the black pick up were four door.

Perhaps FD's cultural identity is more Eastern Orthodox and Mediterranean than specifically Greek and his family came to Greece as Turkey shifted more Islamic? Have a friend who grew up in the Russian Orthodox White Russian once refugee community of San Francisco that retained the Eastern Orthodox faith and traditions; Andrei had a large family and many friends within the SF Russian Eastern Orthodox community; for example he had an annual Names Day celebration and would have many visitors traveling several hours from SF. I never did but other friends traveled with him to SF for events.
That's a possibility, along the lines of what I was trying to get at; his 'roots' may not reflect what he showed the world even though he spent most of his formative years in Athens.

I know it's totally possible to forget a purse at someone's house....but did this friend walk out of FD/MT's house with car keys in her hand - and not notice she was missing an entire purse? Was she drunk? Not impossible to forget a purse, of course, but it also seems that it conveniently gives MT an alibi. imo

Where is Simsbury in relation to NC?

jmo

I am sort of calling bs on her alibis...for example, wasn’t she still considered an “employee” of the FORE Group at the time? Who has time to make not one, but two social visits in the morning of a work day, regardless of how little was actually happening at their company. I mean, he (FD) was still working on several houses at that time, so you’d think she, as “manager” would have something to be doing. So if she actually was in these places at the times she said she was, I am thinking that she created these visits to give herself this alibi. In other words, I think she was in on the planning and aftermath, but was sure to cover herself for the actual crime timeline.

The arrest warrant specifically mentions that the phone begins travelling from 80 Mountain Springs to 4 Jefferson Crossing at 3:38 arriving at 4:17 pm.

The travel time between them is approximately 4 minutes by car and 43 minutes walking.

That is very interesting to me. Especially because foregroup owns other land on that street which would be on the route back and forth between these two properties (or at least was paying taxes on these properties as of last year. 84 + 88 mountain spring road. Did he stop along the way at one of these vacant lots!? i really hope these were checked out. Ill take pictures of the sites tomorrow on my way home from work.

Edited: added map

Attachments

• homes.JPG
    homes.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 9
That is very interesting to me. Especially because foregroup owns other land on that street which would be on the route back and forth between these two properties (or at least was paying taxes on these properties as of last year. 84 + 88 mountain spring road. Did he stop along the way at one of these vacant lots!? i really hope these were checked out. Ill take pictures of the sites tomorrow on my way home from work.

Edited: added map
You are so fantastic !! Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members