NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just read your comment there... I also thought it couldn't be Beth because she "had a father". But, apparently Diane's marriage was going downhill and her husband didn't want kids. An affair could have happened...
All TR's preys seem to have something in common: an unstable love life.

Is there a way fo find out if Beth was ever submitted as a potential match?
She is not on the rule-out list for the middle child:

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-17_9-46-25.jpeg
    upload_2019-6-17_9-46-25.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 26
She is not on the rule-out list for the middle child:
I got it! I just don't know how NamUs works... are the DNA comparisons automatic or only compared if a potential match is submitted?
Since Alleykins said she didn't recall if the potential match was ever submitted, i assumed someone has to submit a potential match first in order to get a DNA comparison... and maybe no one has done it yet?

Bringing this post #844 forward from a prior thread. It's a timeline put together by another member. It contains a lot more detail in the timeline and a physical description of the woman who went to Payson, AZ with TR in 75 or 76 to see his kids.

NH - NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #3

Added a few more items not much just started working on it again.... have got to figure out how to convert my format from word into here it always looks jumbled when I copy cut and paste.

I'm sure that I have overly posted this timeline but adding in a few of the recent developments helps.

1943 – Colorado
(December 23rd) – Colorado, Denver, Denver - Born Terrance Peder Rasmussen, Parents owned shoe shop in Englewood, CO

1954 - 1960
• Arizona, Maricopa, Phoenix – Whittier Elementary
• Arizona, Maricopa, Phoenix – North High School, Quits school after his sophomore year (10th grade)

1961 - 1967
• Military – Enlisted in the U.S. Navy 1961; discharged 1967

• TR moves to Hawaii and works in his parent’s shoe shop

(July 20th) – Hawaii, Terry Rasmussen marries Fleta

• Arizona, Maricopa, Phoenix - TR moves his family; works as an electrician for a man named “Otto”.

• California, San Mateo, Redwood City – Repairman, McLoughlin’s Shoe Shop

• California, San Mateo, Redwood City - TR moves his family; works as an electrician in Palo Alto, California.
(December 6th) – California – Marie is born

· (October) – California - Terry Rasmussen Separation/Divorce
·
(October) – California, San Mateo, Redwood City – Daughter is born

(January) – Connecticut – Marlyse’s 1st husband stationed in Great Lake’s

· (February) – California – Marlyse divorce’s 1st husband
·
(September) – California, Marlyse marries 2nd husband

· (September 30th) – Hawaii, Terry Rasmussen’s Father passes away, Terry listed as a survivor
·
(October) – California - Terry Rasmussen Separation/Divorce
·
(December) – California – Sarah is born

· September 29th) – California - Terry Rasmussen Divorce
·
(November 23rd) – California, LaPuente - Marlyse, Marie & Sarah last seen w/Terry Thanksgiving
·
(December 1st) – Alabama, Fort Rucker – Brother passes away Terry listed as a survivor

(January 9th)– New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) Was sent a certified letter at 925 Hayward address letter signed by an Elizabeth Evans.
(February) – New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester- Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) Arrested for worthless checks; listed spouse as Elizabeth and referenced having a 2 years old and a 6 Month old.
(June) – New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) - Arrested for Electrical Power Theft (Diverting Power); listed spouse as Elizabeth
(August) – California, Orange Co - RETM divorces Donna ??
(October) – New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) - Arrested for Electrical Power theft (Diverting Power); no spouse listed.

1981 - New Hampshire
(Summer 1981) – Photograph taken at BBQ; Note: TR is wearing Disneyland Ragland T-Shirt. Note: Had found the street name where the photo was taken recall it was east of Manchester however unable have been unable to find it again.
(November 26th) – New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Goffstown - Denise D. Beaudin - Last seen at a Thanksgiving gathering at her family’s home.
(December 1st) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Family went to the apartment on 925 Hayward no one was there and all personal items were gone place was empty.
• Gerald “Gerry” Mockerman - ID stolen outside of Atlanta, GA in the early 1980's
• Curtis Mayo Kimball - Worked in LaPorte, TX early 1980's however ID was not used by TR until 1984

1983 – New Hampshire
(July) – New Hampshire, Allenstown – Bear Brook Store burned down due to a cooking fire

1984 – California
(March – December) – California, Los Alamitos - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?). - Employed with an electrical company
Anaheim- - In the company of D/L and a 6-month-old girl (Witness statement; babysitter)

1985 – California

(January – May) – California, Orange County, Los Alamitos - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?). Employed with an electrical company
(May 27th)– California, Orange County, Cypress - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?). - Arrested for DUI and child endangerment; was involved in hit and run of property with Lisa in the automobile. According to authorities Kimball was married (or dating) a woman known as Donna whom worked in Orange Co, CA as a nurse. (May use the name Donna Walter). Investigators also received information that Lisa may have a 2-3-year-old sister.
Anaheim - In the company of D/L and a 6 month old girl (Witness; babysitter)
Possibly dating a woman had (2) children + D/L 6 Mth = (4) children
(November 10th) – New Hampshire, Merrimack, Allenstown – Adult female and oldest female child found estimated death time frame (1980 – 1984).
(*advertiser censored* – December) – California, Santa Cruz Co, Felton – Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen - Residing at Henry Cowell Campground prior to moving to the Holiday Host RV Park.

1986 – California
(January – June) – California, Scotts Valley – Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen -
Jenson had been living at the Henry Cowell campground before moving his truck and camper to the Holiday Host RV Park in Scotts Valley in the spring of 1986.
(June-July) – California, Scotts Valley – Leave’s D/L with family for a (2-3) week
trial period (est. 6/13/86) family returned to Holiday Host July 4th weekend however
Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen was nowhere to be found. License plate of Jensen’s
truck was registered to a motel room in Texas Red Dodge pickup w/light colored camper
1965-1968 Only phone calls Jensen made from the RV Park were to people at other RV
Parks Austin Lone Star and Pecan Grove located south of Austin, TX. Fingerprints of
Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen had been sent to the Department of Justice for identification
and were matched to a Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?). Warrant information placed in NCIC, neighbors later told police that Evans referred to the girl’s mother as Denise Laporte and she died in Texas. He also told one person she had been in a car
accident. He told another she had been murdered after she “panicked” during a robbery.
He claimed to have met Denise LaPorte in Quebec, CA and married her in Roanoke, VA
In 1986 Evans wrote a brief autobiography that authorities later obtained; he was the
youngest of six kids, born to Norwegian American parents who abused him and refused
to allow him to attend school. Said he had run away from home at age of 14, joined the
military then moved to Canada where he met Denise Laporte. They married on Virginia,
had a daughter and that Denise died in 1983.
• Destroyed by Loma Prieta Earthquake 1989
(1986, Late) - Possible arrest in Georgia late June

1987 – Idaho
• Idaho, Preston – Gerald Edward “Gerry” Mockerman – Claimed to have worked on
a farm

1988 – California
(November) – California, San Luis Obispo – Gerald Edward “Gerry” Mockerman
Arrested for a stolen vehicle from Preston, Idaho
(September) – California, San Bernardino – Legal Notice
Donna Jenson
Denise La Port – aka
Donna La Port – aka
Gordon Curtis Jenson
Curtis Mayo Jenson – aka

1989 – California
(March 1989)– California, Los Angeles - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?)
Arrested for DUI have not yet found the alias name he was using when he was arrested.
In all he was taken in to custody booked and charged for warrants of abandonment of
Dawn/Lisa in Scotts Valley
(March 1989 – October 1990) – California, Santa Cruz Co. - Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?).– Incarcerated for 3 years.

1990 – California
(November 1st) – California, Milpitas - Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?).
Paroled Prisoners are initially held at the San Jose Jail, upon determination i.e. charges
prisoners are transferred to the Elmwood Correctional Facility. Assume that CMK was
held at Elmwood until his parole in November 1990.
(November) – California, Santa Cruz Co/San Jose - Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?).– Parole warrant issued. Evidently he did not meet with his parole
officer as court ordered.

2000 – New Hampshire
(May 9) – New Hampshire, Allenstown – Middle child and youngest child found,
estimated death time frame (1980 – 1984)

1990 – 2001 – Identity and where abouts Unknown
• He is a fugitive and his where about unknown from Nov 1st 1990 until he reappears
in 2001.

(June 13th) – Hawaii, Terry Rasmussen, Mother passes away. Terry P of Texas is listed as a survivor

2001 – California
(August) – California, East Richmond Heights – Lawrence William “Larry” Vanner
- Unofficially weds Eunsoon Jun in a backyard ceremony with Star Trek theme. No
paperwork was filed for the marriage Note: Lawrence William “Larry“ Vanner had
been in the East Richmond Heights neighborhood providing handyman work to business
and residents. He also had exchanged service work for room and board. He had met
Jun while providing roof repair work at her home. Larry Vanner also went by Dr Vanner
Claimed to have lots of property was a self-made millionaire, once was colonel in the
Army and that he worked for the CIA, could easily disappear

2002 – California
(June) – California, East Richmond Heights - Eunsoon Jun disappears
Vanner had multiple explanations for Jun’s absence; She had gone to Virginia or
to Oregon to work on a cabin. She was on Oregon, engaged on a cabin they have been constructing there. Told neighbors he was born 1937 and other 1945
(July) – Vanner used Jun’s credit cards
(September) – California, East Richmond Heights
Missing persons’ report filed for Eunsoon Jun
Eusoon Jun found in the basement of her home buried under 250 lbs. of cat litter
Lawrence William “Larry” Vanner finger printed and found to be Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?). Evans told neighbors in Richmond he was born in 1936 and
others in 1945.
(November)- California, East Richmond Heights – Curtis Mayo Kimball
(DOB 3/18/42-52?).- Arrested for the homicide of Eusoon Jun While being interviewed
Lawrence Vanner was provided a phone he called a therapist in Eugene, Oregon
Investigator also indicated he spoke with an eastern accent

2003 – California
(June) – California, Contra Costa – Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?).-
Convicted for the murder of Ensoon Jun sentenced 15 years to life

2010 – California
(December 28th)– California, Susanville – Curtis Mayo Kimball (DOB 3/18/42-52?)
Dies in prison of natural causes

Misc New Hampshire
• New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) Employed by Waumbec Mills 250 Commercial Street. His position has varied from worked under a supervisor to worked as an electrical supervisor. Did TR carry an electrical license that would have been recorded by the state or his employer?
• New Hampshire, Merrimack, Allenstown - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) – Provided electrical services to the Bear Brook Store. The supervisor from the mill owned the property behind the Bear Brook Store and allowed TR to dump materials from Waumbec Mills on the property.
• New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester – Denise Beaudin – Employment; Demers Nursing Home; 191 Hackett Hill Road (Opened 6/78 – Closed 10/83). Carol Cable, 345 McGregor Street; acquired by General Cable in 1992. Denise was a graduate of Goffstown HS class of 1976. It is noted that that Denise moved around the area prior to ultimately settling in Manchester.
• TR was driving a Volkswagen Van while residing in Manchester, NH; confirmed by FTV (#745)

Last edited:
Thread # 2 - Post # 973

1977-1981 - New Hampshire, Manchester

Volkswagen Van - 19XX
(RE was known to be driving a VW van while residing in NH)
(2) Tone Color - Top; Light Color / Bottom; Blue or Green
*There are a couple variable styles of the VW Van no specific year provided
(** Confirmed by FTV **)
(Photo for Example)

1985 May 25th - California, Cypress
Ford Van 1978; White - (RE driving Ford Van at time of his arrest in Cypress, CA)
(Photo for Example)

1986 - California, Scotts Valley
Dodge Pickup Truck 1965-1968 w/Camper; Red
*License plate run by LE and was traced back to a motel in Texas
(Photo for example 1966 model)

1987 November - California, San Luis Obispo
Datsun Station Wagon
*Automobile was stolen from Preston, Idaho, no color or model has been provided
(Photo for example 1978 Model) (** Confirmed by FTV **)

Last edited:
List of names and various statements TR made about his partner or partner(s).

• Divorced 1st Wife
  • Marlyse Elizabeth Honeychurch (Last seen Thanksgiving 1978)
  • Elizabeth Evans - Signed certified letter in Manchester, NH
  • Elizabeth Ann Shaw - Ancestry board, parents lived in NJ
  • Denise LaPorte, Legal Notice
  • Donna LaPort, Legal Notice
  • Donna Jenson, Legal Notice
  • Donna Walter or Walters - 1985 Arrest, TR stated he was dating and claimed she was a nurse that either worked or lived in Orange County, CA
  • Met Denise/Donna in Quebec, Canada
  • Married Denise in Roanoke, VA
  • Denise died in a traffic accident in 1983
  • Denise died in a hit & run car accident in Houston, TX
  • Wife was murdered during a robbery in Corpus Christi, TX

Last edited:
I started following Beth Funchess thread here 3 days ago... What led me to her case was an electric cable. Beth and her mother Diane Funchess were reported missing from their home in 1977. The only thing missing was the TV cord. Diane's body was found 4 years later but baby Beth has never been located.
I can't check NamUs ruled out tab (unless i fake a US address, which i won't)... but i would like to know if there are any ruled out cases for Beth Funchess and the Allenstown middle child?

Link to missing baby Elizabeth Funchess thread - CA - CA - Elizabeth 'Beth' Funchess, 6 mos, San Jose, 9 Sept 1977

Wow, Folie, Welcome back and Thank You for all the info put together.

TY Alka as always! Have a couple of gaping holes I need to fill in please let me know of anything I need to add. Just realized I do not have the Christmas meeting with the family either ..

I don't want to derail anything, but does anyone else who has been here awhile remember a whole discussion over days of picking apart the State of Oregon and what TR may have done there? I hope I'm not mixing this up with another case. But if I am recalling this correctly, I'd like to explore how that may fit into the timeline. OR is mentioned by LE I believe as a place the MC may be from?

I don't want to derail anything, but does anyone else who has been here awhile remember a whole discussion over days of picking apart the State of Oregon and what TR may have done there? I hope I'm not mixing this up with another case. But if I am recalling this correctly, I'd like to explore how that may fit into the timeline. OR is mentioned by LE I believe as a place the MC may be from?

I wasn’t part of that three day discussion, but here are some facts about Oregon I have in my notes.
The N.H. DOJ has Oregon as a place he was possibly connected to in the 1986-1989 time period. After his arrest in Eunsoon’s murder he claimed she was in Oregon working on renovating a cabin. He later changed his story and said she was being treated by a Dr in Oregon because she had some sort of mental breakdown. When he was being interviewed by LE, he was given a phone, and he called a phone number from memory: a licensed therapist in Eugene, Oregon.

RE the timeline gap from 1990 to 2000, I just noticed this from the officer that arrested him for Eunsoon’s murder:

“Gruenheid found out that the man who had been calling himself Vanner had almost definitely lived in the same space behind a corner store where he worked in Contra Costa County from 1990 to 2000, the time he struck up a relationship with Jun.”. Retiring Calif. Detective Recalls Catching the ‘Chameleon’ Killer, Now Connected to Infamous N.H. Case

Has that been discredited?

From an old post about OR (Before LE knew he was TPR):
  • Evans claims to have traveled to Oregon at some point between 1986-1989 to pick berries
  • Evans made statements suggesting his parents may have lived in Oregon
  • Evans made statements suggesting he was familiar with the town Dexter, Oreogn, outside Eugene
  • He suggested he owned property here
  • He was familiar with the Dexter Market
http://kval.com/news/local/did-seri...xter-oregon-investigators-ask-public-for-help

NH - NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

I remember that conversation! Someone found an unsolved murder of a young girl in a bean/berry field outside of Eugene, OR. The farm employed teenage boys over the summer as pickers and there was speculation if she was a victim or first victim of his.

Thank you all! I think we can fill the timeline in a bit from 1986 to 2000. I just have to wonder if he had been to Oregon earlier than 1986. It's weird he says he picked berries on a farm there. Lisa said she had siblings that died from picking poison mushrooms. I wonder if there are mushroom farms near Dexter Oregon. Little bit of truth in things TR has said maybe? I'm about to jump down that rabbit hole.

This all peaks my interest because I wonder if he was there earlier even than that. Like is MC from Oregon? Bout to check the isotope map again too!!!!

I remember that conversation! Someone found an unsolved murder of a young girl in a bean/berry field outside of Eugene, OR. The farm employed teenage boys over the summer as pickers and there was speculation if she was a victim or first victim of his.

Yes, I went back and found the discussion. It's when TR had not yet been identified and we wondered if he grew up in Oregon.

Its unserstndable we have so much info piecing it together can become informarion overload. Little bells ring in the back of your mind that make you go Hhhhmmm.... maybe I should revisit that litte nuggett of info. All thou TPR lied.... but their is some shred of truth in every lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993