CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - *Arrest* #65

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry dixie, I'm only getting in to check up again now. That made me laugh so much, I'm bloody useless at twitter, set it up for our beautiful maricela garcia missing and I was useless. Utterly useless. Just can't do it.

I would if I could, and of course if I was psychic.

Now time for me to catch up, post lunchtime for you guys I think... who the hecks the mysterious witness discussed yesterday? I need more wine before these next 40 pages
Oh you surely do, lol. :)

While blood was pooling, PF showered, did laundry, did a little housekeeping with baby wipes. He was there FOR HOURS. Then he was retrieving the big black tote, in and out, 11 times. Time consuming. While NO ONE was taking care of Baby K. What string of expletives did she hear? 15 crushing blows from a baseball bat, how scary did THAT sound. And Kelsey, probably whispering, "please stop" desperate not to scare the baby, still thinking someone she could stop him. And then all was quiet, probably eerily quiet... midday....lunch time. Let this sink in. While PF took care of HIMSELF, Baby K probably cried, first in fear, then in hunger, and eventually in exhaustion before falling asleep, in her walker. That's the thing, we just don't know what all happened for those lost hours... and he was brazen enough to do it because he knew she couldn't talk. He's evil.

These people walk among us.

Amid all this depravity, I like to imagine Baby K toddling about, safe with the mommy who raised KB, unaware of the darkness the world offers. I am confident she'll grow up with her mommy's beautiful heart....

There is hope in the world. And it's always greater than even the worst evil.

MOO

Jakob Rodgers
@JakobRodgers

·
1m
The letter to another jail inmate, again believed to be penned by #PatrickFrazee seeking the murder of witnesses in his case, continued: "Help! Help! ME PLEASE! I repay however. My life and my little girl's life depends on you!"
@csgazette
#KelseyBerreth
He is using his little daughter. I believe that is all she would be to him. Something to use for his personal gain. May that poor little girl never ever have to come back to Colorado.

Just thinking about the hilarious irony here. Basically, “I’m not the monster they say I am, but if you could go ahead and kill everyone on the prosecution’s side, that would be great.”

“I’m not the monster they say I am,” Frazee’s notes reads. “I don’t know what happened or where she went. Honestly my wheels are spinning out of control the closer it gets to the trial and any advice to defend my innocence?

In ensuing conversations and in notes passed between the two, the inmate said Frazee had asked if the prison gang could murder Lee, her family, a friend of hers, a Florissant couple on the witness list, and Colorado Bureau of Investigation Agent Gregg Slater.

Inmate: Kelsey Berreth murder suspect had asked for help murdering Krystal Lee before trial

Jennifer Kovaleski
@JennKovaleski

The letters provide descriptions, phone numbers, and locations of where the witnesses lived. One letter read in court says: “I would really like to see Krystal with a bullet in her head.” #PatrickFrazee #kelseyberreth
@DenverChannel
@JennKovaleski
·
26sThe letters provide descriptions, phone numbers, and locations of where the witnesses lived. One letter read in court says: “I would really like to see Krystal with a bullet in her head.” #PatrickFrazee #kelseyberreth[/QUOTE
WTF!

Jennifer Kovaleski
@JennKovaleski

The letters provide descriptions, phone numbers, and locations of where the witnesses lived. One letter read in court says: “I would really like to see Krystal with a bullet in her head.” #PatrickFrazee #kelseyberreth
@DenverChannel
@JennKovaleski
·
26sThe letters provide descriptions, phone numbers, and locations of where the witnesses lived. One letter read in court says: “I would really like to see Krystal with a bullet in her head.” #PatrickFrazee #kelseyberreth

I'm doing catch up on page 57 of 80 right now. I was in Menard's about this time getting paint mixed for the patio floor, across the counter was a couple, he was wearing a Breckenridge Colorado sweatshirt, they both looked like farmer's/ranchers wearing cowboy boots. We checked out in different lanes. They purchased paint supplies and 2 large black totes! I snapped a pic but not sure how to share this. I was so antsy, I just knew something was going on in this case. I wanted to ask them if they knew about this case. I felt those were signs sent to me.

Frazee is crazee! He's done!

Continued prayer for the Bereths.

Adding link:

Elise Schmelzer on Twitter
Based on jury instruction arguments, seems like jury will have the option to convict #PatrickFrazee on lesser charges of second-degree murder and manslaughter instead of just first-degree murder. Instructions will be finalized this afternoon.
1:32 PM - 15 Nov 2019

Gotcha covered. ;)
Even though this seems crazy, defense usually always fights for lesser includeds.

Josh Whitston on Twitter
The penalty for manslaughter is 2-6 years and the penalty for 2nd degree murder is 8-24 years, if convicted.
1:49 PM - 15 Nov 2019

Elise Schmelzer on Twitter
Based on jury instruction arguments, seems like jury will have the option to convict #PatrickFrazee on lesser charges of second-degree murder and manslaughter instead of just first-degree murder. Instructions will be finalized this afternoon.
1:32 PM - 15 Nov 2019

Last edited:
I don't think it justifies any of her actions at all, but I think the notes validate that KK's fears were real (something I had discounted as well), and I hope that makes her a more credible witness in every juror's eyes, if that was the only thing holding anyone back in any way.

It's also pretty telling how PF views a woman who dropped everything, did his horrible clean up work, participated in his fake phone text and call games, helped him cover up a crime, likely because she only wanted to be with him -- and he views her with absolute contempt, disdain, hatred, and delights in charming graphic detail of how he would want to see her dead.

He had so much rage for Kelsey. She just wanted to make him a sweet potato casserole. Earlier that morning, she drove quite a distance to purchase him medicine for an upset stomach. He has so much hate.

Yup. Dan May better watch his back. Fortunately, they’ll be keeping a very close eye on PF after this.

Besides that, it’s not easy to get someone to actually pull off a hit for you, while you are behind bars. Especially a hit on a prosecutor.
Yeah, plus he probably won't be able to do much communicating with other prisoners since he'll most likely be in solitary confinement with all the attention this case has been given...I'm sure there's a prisoner serving a life sentence, with nothing left to lose who'd love to give PF a taste of his own medicine.

Jennifer Kovaleski
@JennKovaleski

@DenverChannel
@JennKovaleski
·
26sThe letters provide descriptions, phone numbers, and locations of where the witnesses lived. One letter read in court says: “I would really like to see Krystal with a bullet in her head.” #PatrickFrazee #kelseyberreth

Despite being silent, PF speaks a lot.

And Ma Frazee would have been mentioned in his letters too, should she no longer serve him a purpose. And she must have known that.

Josh Whitston on Twitter
Judge just ruled that the most #PatrickFrazee can be charged with is 2nd degree murder or manslaughter
1:45 PM - 15 Nov 2019

Jennifer Kovaleski on Twitter
UPDATE: Judge rules #PatrickFrazee won’t face first-degree murder charges, if convicted (which he was charged with). Instead, he’ll face second-degree murder or manslaughter. @DenverChannel #kelseyberreth
1:46 PM - 15 Nov 2019

Big HUH?! :confused:

@gitana1

WHAT THE ACTUAL..... just WHAT?!

I think as part of his punishment he should be forced every day to read each and every message in all 65 and counting of Kelsey’s threads. I want him to see what normal people truly think of him, and even moreso, think about Kelsey.
Greatest idea ever, I just don't believe it would bother him in the least. He's the debil IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26