Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
New here. Pardon the intrusion, but y'all are assuming that neighbor's video is from the time LS said he went missing and the last sighting of him. I don't believe the video that has been circulating all over the media is from that time period 10am-2pm. I'm not even positive its Gannon in the video that has been shown. In that video, he is not even wearing the clothes they said he went missing in. I can't make out a face either, and was wondering if this could even be HH.

It just doesn't make sense that they would publicize what he was wearing as blue jeans, when the video publicized clearly shows different clothes.

We all know how much LS has lied, but in the crime online interview, she did say the video shown was wrong, from a different day. This is the one time I actually believe her. I don't believe anyone outside of LE has seen the last known video of him because it has never been released to the public.

All this is my opinion only.
"I'm not even positive its Gannon in the video that has been shown?"

AS says its his son and made it clear LS LIED to him and LIED to LE.

GANNON...

GANNON...

I really can’t look at that driveway video

again... my memory, is it possibly Gannon

was holding his hand against his body,

because HIS finger has been cut off...

pinkie promise/proof of life/ kidnapping/dissapearance/

I do remember it looked like he was holding things against his stomach...

LE has all the answers, JMHO, nothing discussed here, at this point, is going to hurt or help case, there is/was gag order? , before body was found...so we CAN continue to put the darn puzzle together?...
:(:eek::mad:

At this point I don't even want to go there... That's a horrifying path to go down. I'm sure we'll get our fill of horror... no need to think up images on our own.

Of course LE has time stamped videos. Not disputing that at all. But, they never did come out and say the video shown was the last video of him.

As far as me thinking maybe its HH in that video, that's just speculation on my part. Obvs. I could be very wrong. I probably am. I just don't think the video released to the media was last video of him. My opinion.

How do you explain him being in different clothing?

BBM
LS gave the description of what he wore when last seen. LS is not credible.

Agree. Epic fail. Not enough awareness to "fake it to make it".

Her voice changes when she mentions the dogs, no such inflection when speaking of Gannon.

Belittles him after murdering him, his body might have been in one of those vehicles.

I don't doubt for one second all three weapons were used.

She is now just as defenseless as he was. There is no story the best defense team in the country could weave.

Casey was a MUCH better liar.

New here. Pardon the intrusion, but y'all are assuming that neighbor's video is from the time LS said he went missing and the last sighting of him. I don't believe the video that has been circulating all over the media is from that time period 10am-2pm. I'm not even positive its Gannon in the video that has been shown. In that video, he is not even wearing the clothes they said he went missing in. I can't make out a face either, and was wondering if this could even be HH.

It just doesn't make sense that they would publicize what he was wearing as blue jeans, when the video publicized clearly shows different clothes.

We all know how much LS has lied, but in the crime online interview, she did say the video shown was wrong, from a different day. This is the one time I actually believe her. I don't believe anyone outside of LE has seen the last known video of him because it has never been released to the public.

All this is my opinion only.
It's not HH.

It's a given, we haven't seen all the video. We also don't know exactly who are all witnesses and at the moment we don't know all the pages and pages of evidence that they have against her. This information is being held close to the vest and we are not privy to it.

But what we do know is authorities have filed more than 107 search warrants in the case and there are 1,000+ pages of discovery.

Lest we add she had 13 charges against her.

And we also know she is a LIAR.
And we also know she is a MURDERER.

I think they knew she was lying. If not from the get-go, then very shortly thereafter. The last person to see a missing person is always under suspicion so no, I don't believe they put out the alert on what he was wearing based solely on her description. I don't think you're giving LE enough credit.

ETA: You're assuming LS is smarter than LE, and she's not.

I think you may have missed some threads. There are some live footage of press updates with the EPCSO in which the missing report/alert is specifically addressed. I'm sorry that I don't have time to go back through and provide a link for you, but it may be in one of the timelines provided in the first pages of each thread. Hope this helps.

A 'shadow' element does appear in the video; the cause of that shadow was in dispute. I am inclined to accept it as an anomaly of the video-copy-of-a-video recording process or of the video codec.

The current 'evidence' pool (what we think we know) apparently points to Gannon never having returned to the house but when the video first hit the media such 'evidence' was not yet known.
It honestly never made sense. She left with him because the girls weren’t there to witness him leaving. By the time she came back, they were due back shortly.

I think you may have missed some threads. There are some live footage of press updates with the EPCSO in which the missing report/alert is specifically addressed. I'm sorry that I don't have time to go back through and provide a link for you, but it may be in one of the timelines provided in the first pages of each thread. Hope this helps.
Amen!!

I've seen plenty of bad eyes, but this is the first time I have seen eyes that get actually black when the emotion (or lack thereof) changes on her face. I saw it when she was in court the first time on camera and then when she had this last court date when she looked in the direction of GS parents and straight into the shooting camera from behind her attorney. Let's just put it this way.....I wouldn't want to come across her in a dark alley.

MOO, MOO[/QUOTE

"What I wouldn't do to come across that monster in a dark alley, she'd be a coward against an adult." Anyone of us on here has enough rage and hate for her, that she wouldn't stand a chance.

Of course LE has time stamped videos. Not disputing that at all. But, they never did come out and say the video shown was the last video of him.

As far as me thinking maybe its HH in that video, that's just speculation on my part. Obvs. I could be very wrong. I probably am. I just don't think the video released to the media was last video of him. My opinion.

How do you explain him being in different clothing?
"But, they never did come out and say the video shown was the last video of him."

They don't have to.

Okay so there will be a hearing on release of the AA on the 14th. So the virus keeps me and thousands of others at home at home and we can’t even go through the AA. Lousy Tuesday, :mad:

AND the liquor stores are closed. (Thought it beared repeating.)

I don't even drink very often. But a glass bottle of wine would be nice.

I'm anxious for the AA to be unsealed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993