OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think when AW was saying have to downsize ALOT, pretty much fire saling everything...JW article "I hate seeing my daughter cry" is published with the news JW has started a go fund me to help him pay legal fees he accrued gaining custody of his daughter. So yeah, they were getting ready to leave but were going to soak Ohio dry first. AJMO

Wonder why FW was never asked by a reporter why her grandson, who's life was just tragically impacted, had to beg strangers for money to secure her great granddaughter.

I don't think that got very far. I think it was taken down really quick and he didn't make any money or make much. Correct me anybody if I'm wrong. It was gone when I tried to find it.

He said something weird that made it sound "scammish" in my opinion.
He said he wanted I think $20,000 for legal fees, then he said his legal fees really were not $20,000 but then he would not say what his legal fees were. I found it fishy. This is from the article on it.

Rhoden case: 'Hate seeing my daughter cry'

The father of a surviving Rhoden child started a account to help with legal bills he acquired to gain custody of his toddler-aged daughter.

Chris Graves July 29, 2016
cgraves@enquirer.com

Wagner set a fundraising goal of $20,000, but said his legal bills were not quite that high. But, he added, his legal bills were four times more than what he expected.

I don't think that got very far. I think it was taken down really quick and he didn't make any money or make much. Correct me anybody if I'm wrong. It was gone when I tried to find it.

He said something weird that made it sound "scammish" in my opinion.
He said he wanted I think $20,000 for legal fees, then he said his legal fees really were not $20,000 but then he would not say what his legal fees were. I found it fishy. This is from the article on it.

Rhoden case: 'Hate seeing my daughter cry'

The father of a surviving Rhoden child started a ******** account to help with legal bills he acquired to gain custody of his toddler-aged daughter.

Chris Graves July 29, 2016
cgraves@enquirer.com

Wagner set a fundraising goal of $20,000, but said his legal bills were not quite that high. But, he added, his legal bills were four times more than what he expected.

I bet if Jake and George switched places, George wouldn’t have any need for a scam. I believe FW would of fronted his bills. But not Jakes, my own opinion. She won’t help Angela either.

I bet if Jake and George switched places, George wouldn’t have any need for a scam. I believe FW would of fronted his bills. But not Jakes, my own opinion. She won’t help Angela either.
Yah, I get that cause she is , in my opinion, flipping the bond bill for Billy and or GW4.
I do not think she could do it for 4 people. Humm.... Maybe, opinion only, she blames Jake and Angela the most? Jake's girlfriend dumps him, Angie forged a bunch of custody docs...Humm...?

From Defiance Farms Facebook

May 23, 2016
Our beautiful farm, everything is turning green, winter projects are getting finished...
just awesome....

June 3, 2016
Well almost done. Can't wait to be able to move our animals into the new barn.

June 17, 2016
The kid's chickens love their new house.

July 20 2016
Well, as badly as I hate to I am selling my breeding stock. Family matters have taken preference over my homestead heard. So now is someone else's chance to get started. Come help me out everyone, I really need to sell.

July 29 2016
"......Hate to sell these two, But I must. Have to downsize, ALOT...

July 29 2016
"....... As bad as I hate to sell them I must. $350 for both.

September 26, 2016
260 Peterson Road (Defiance Farms) is listed for sale.

March 16, 2017
260 Peterson Road sells

260 Peterson Rd
Peebles, OH 45660
3 beds 1 bath 1,528 sqft

SOLD: $35,000
Sold on 03/16/17
Zestimate®: $193,241

No offense intended but you need a link for that FB page.

No offense intended but you need a link for that FB page.

Go to Facebook Defiance Farms. It is there clear as day. I have linked to defiance farms facebook several times in past posts.

But the problem is
my real facebook name keeps coming up for some reason. Report me to mods if you want. I am moving
heaven and earth to do the
best I can. I want to stay private...Wouldn't you?

Report me if you need to. I like sillbilly, he is fair,
and I feel fine if he needs to weigh in.

Last edited:
Go to Facebook Defiance Farms. When I do it my real facebook name keeps comming up. Report me to mods if you want. I am moving

Did you try a search without logging in then a copy and paste with the URL?

Defiance Farms

Here's the link.

I have followed this case since day one like so many people here. And I respect the standards and practices of this website, and the abilities and thoroughness of so many sleuths in this forum. And I am pretty sure I have seen this link here before. Does it need to be posted every time it is referenced? Just curious.

Yah, I get that cause she is , in my opinion, flipping the bond bill for Billy and or GW4.
I do not think she could do it for 4 people. Humm.... Maybe, opin
Go to Facebook Defiance Farms. It is there clear as day. I have linked to defiance farms facebook several times in past posts.

But the problem is
my real facebook name keeps coming up for some reason. Report me to mods if you want. I am moving

Thanks, I know it used to be there, but I don't visit and wasn't sure it was still up. As some of us have mentioned before, we don't sleuth cases on Facebook, too risky!

ETA: For those who do sleuth with their FB accounts, it may help to know that cyberstalking is a federal crime, in case you encounter that kind of situation.

Last edited:
Thanks, I know it used to be there, but I don't visit and wasn't sure it was still up. As some of us have mentioned before, we don't sleuth cases on Facebook, too risky!
Not sure what you mean but here is the Defiance Farms Facebook.

Defiance Farms (This goes to go the Peterson Rd. Defiance Farms Facebook)

May 23, 2016
Our beautiful farm, everything is turning green, winter projects are getting finished...
just awesome....

June 3, 2016

June 17, 2016

July 20 2016
Well, as badly as I hate to I am selling my breeding stock. Family matters have taken preference over my homestead heard. So now is someone else's chance to get started. Come help me out everyone, I really need to sell.

July 29 2016

July 29 2016

September 26, 2016

March 16, 2017
260 Peterson Road sells

260 Peterson Rd
Peebles, OH 45660
3 beds 1 bath 1,528 sqft

Sold on 03/16/17

Last edited: Today at 12:48 AM

But the problem is

Who reports you Cool Cat?

Defiance Farms

Here's the link.

I have followed this case since day one like so many people here. And I respect the standards and practices of this website, and the abilities and thoroughness of so many sleuths in this forum. And I am pretty sure I have seen this link here before. Does it need to be posted every time it is referenced? Just curious.

Welcome. Yes, the link has been posted many times on the threads and JMO... most posters know that, so IMO I don't see why it needs repeated each and every time it is mentioned. ;)

Defiance Farms

Here's the link.

Check with Mods, but they usually want a link when it's quoted. Maybe they're willing to waive that if it's being discussed a lot over a short period of time.

One way I've tried to work it is by posting a lot of links in either the Timeline ) which appears on the first page of each thread or in the Case Overview which also appears among the first posts in each thread.

If you guys like I can add it to the Case Overview. If you want to add some of the victims' social media pages (if they meet WS TOS) let me know.

Keep in mind, we can't quote anything specifically from a Facebook page (unless it's LE, news media or an approved "Seeking Justice For ....." type of page. More here:

Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Hope this helps!

Not sure what you mean but here is the Defiance Farms Facebook.

Defiance Farms

May 23, 2016
just awesome....

June 3, 2016

June 17, 2016

July 20 2016

July 29 2016

July 29 2016

September 26, 2016

March 16, 2017
260 Peterson Road sells

260 Peterson Rd
Peebles, OH 45660
3 beds 1 bath 1,528 sqft

Sold on 03/16/17

Last edited: Today at 12:48 AM

I don’t post much but have followed this case here from day one. Thank you for the information you provide. I enjoy reading it and all of your contributions to this case. I look forward to it. Same with the other regular posters.

Question you might can answer: Did SW attend the Rhoden funeral?

I don’t post much but have followed this case here from day one. Thank you for the information you provide. I enjoy reading it and all of your contributions to this case. I look forward to it. Same with the other regular posters.

Question you might can answer: Did SW attend the Rhoden funeral?
No. Jake kept it from her.

Highlights of Angela Wagner's Defiance Farms posts. She went from the animals and farm being her whole life to downsizing by selling her animals, then selling the farm - which apparently she didn't want to do.

I hope this link clears things up.
Defiance Farms

Defiance Farms (260 Peterson Road)
Livestock Farm
14192171_1023283634456060_2875209894162600214_n.jpg

13654376_990207971096960_4080074012471233906_n.jpg

April 27, 2015
Just a few farm photos. This is our family, our life. We just love it!!!
Thank you God!!!

June 12, 2015
Our garden is coming together nicely. Hopefully before fall we will get the fence around it and the greenhouse built. But for now it is doing great.

August 11, 2015
My dad went and got us some more geese and ducks to add to ours. They are so happy to be here. The kids really like them.

February 8, 2016
Meet Bob, he is my husband's little best friend. Believe it or not he is my best watch dog.

March 20, 2016
This is Gar Gar and Ginger......Hoping to get some baby pigs out of them this summer. They are both really nice and sweet.

April 10, 2016
Random Farm Photos

April 15, 2016
Spring Photos 2016

April 30, 2016
For sale//// 3 Kune Kune boars (proven breeders) etc.....

May 5, 2016
B--- and S---'s chickens, they get up every morning around 6 or 7 am to go look for eggs, poor things the chickens don't lay till noon.

May 7, 2016
Defiance Farms updated their cover photo

May 11, 2016
My flowers are doing awesome this year.

May 23, 2016
just awesome....

June 3, 2016

June 17, 2016

July 20 2016

July 29 2016

July 29 2016

*************************************************************************************
September 26, 2016

March 16, 2017
260 Peterson Road sells

260 Peterson Rd
Peebles, OH 45660
3 beds 1 bath 1,528 sqft

Sold on 03/16/17

This farm/ranch property has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and approximately 1,528 sqft of floor space. This property has a lot size of 58.13 acres and was built in 1901.

Property overview is from September 26, 2016 when the home was listed for sale.

Property Overview - 50 Acres of land with a mix of cedar pasture that turns into hardwoods..close to 32, but in the country. big deer killed on this property. also 21 acres , house and 3 barns can be bought that touch this land. great place to retire or hunt.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
Cool Cats, Feb 19, 2020Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads