TN - RV Explosion, Nashville, 25 Dec 2020 #2

I had wondered how he was able to sit in his RV for so long waiting for the bomb to go off. JMO, that took a lot of self control.

But in his letter at the link above he says everything is an illusion and there is no death. He just sat there with that bomb waiting for it to go off thinking nothing would happen or that he would just go somewhere else?

Yet he warned other with his recording. He certainly seemed delusional.

LE thinks he may have practiced setting off his bombs out in the woods in the past.What made him go through with this at the ATT building?

He practiced somewhere if the type of explosion they say is true.

Self control? I'd wet my pants or worse waiting. However if you believe humanity is responsible for the mess we are in? Heck, a lousey few hours ain't squat.

God Bless Nashville.

I had wondered how he was able to sit in his RV for so long waiting for the bomb to go off. JMO, that took a lot of self contr
Hmmm, so it appears that whomever received the notes, they shared the entire document with the news channel. I wonder if the receiver looked at the thumb drives.

Myself, I would have done neither before turning over to FBI.

"While NewsChannel 5 believes summarizing Warner's letters will provide a better understanding into his state of mind, WTVF has made the decision not to publish them in their entirety."

ETA: My mail is 2 weeks after postmark these days... more shall surface perhaps if their mail is anything like the delays in my area.

ol.

But in his letter at the link above he says everything is an illusion and there is no death. He just sat there with that bomb waiting for it to go off thinking nothing would happen or that he would just go somewhere else?

Yet he warned other with his recording. He certainly seemed delusional.

LE thinks he may have practiced setting off his bombs out in the woods in the past.What made him go through with this at the ATT building?

Self control? I'd wet my pants or worse waiting. However if you believe humanity is responsible for the mess we are in? Heck, a lousey few hours ain't squat.

God Bless Nashville.
Hmmm, so it appears that whomever received the notes, they shared the entire document with the news channel. I wonder if the receiver looked at the thumb drives.

Myself, I would have done neither before turning over to FBI.

"While NewsChannel 5 believes summarizing Warner's letters will provide a better understanding into his state of mind, WTVF has made the decision not to publish them in their entirety."

ETA: My mail is 2 weeks after postmark these days... more shall surface perhaps if their mail is anything like the delays in my area.

Hold the phone! You are sooooo right! The mail is waaaaay behind!

Good thinking.

No link can be provided, but Filly has very close relative. Mail Carrier. My only help with my mom. Working seven days a week often over ten hour days to catch up.

What? This guy had a Reptilian deliver these packages?

For some perspective (from 2013): 12 Million Americans Believe Lizard People Run Our Country. According to the same survey, nearly 22 million believe in the moon landing hoax, over 34.5 million in the 9-11 conspiracy and 91 million believe that aliens exist.

Jeez, those stats are indeed scary as to beliefs (non withstanding I'll exclude from that "scary" part as many many many scientists believe in other "life forms" in the galaxies or "benign aliens"... and just did a quick dive to review Carl Sagan and Hawkins beliefs on such - perhaps the word "aliens" has different meanings to many)

MS is unsleuthable so I'll tread lightly here. AQW apparently signed the letter to her a Julio as well. And I am not sure we should conclude AQW was hung up on a female friend from decades ago. I think the reason for giving her the houses was to fulfill a dying wish of his brother Steve. He first gave MS his brother's house then when Mom sued and got the house back AQW felt that he could fulfill his brother's wish by giving her his own house.

This is a definite assumption to be made that is viable with the information we have. Good thought!

It's kind of back a$$wards from something that happened in my family. Someone left a significant person out of their will. The others that were included in the will decided that the deceased had wrongly excluded that one person, (deceased held a grudge as deceased thought that person was responsible for their offsprings' suicide all her life..tragic) so EVERYONE (four people) in the will gave a percentage of their "will per stirpes" to the excluded person so all received the same amount of 1/5th per stirpes.

Good sleuthing, and fits perhaps.

Last edited:
I don’t really understand what people are implying about the connection to the brother. The mom had to sue because AQW fraudulently transferred property belonging to his brother as POA to avoid the appropriate transfer in probate. If brother had children or grandchildren, the property would have transferred to them in probate. If the brother wanted to transfer his property to a friend or relative, he could have done that in a will. But because he died without a will, under the laws of intestate succession, his mother was his heir and she inherits.

Personally I think AQW helped his brother while he was sick and felt he was “entitled” to the house even though the law says his mother was. When they realized the theft in probate and his mom sued, he transferred the property to his friend’s daughter like a lunatic.

Personally I think AQW helped his brother while he was sick and felt he was “entitled” to the house even though the law says his mother was. When they realized the theft in probate and his mom sued, he transferred the property to his friend’s daughter like a lunatic.
The lawsuit came a month after the transfer of the first property to MS. Both could still have happened after the probate, since at the time of his brother's death AQW was the owner. IMO AQW had a connection to MS, since they spoke a week before Thanksgiving. According to her, he didn't mention gifting her the second property, of which she learned through a letter. His sign off as Julio indicates that they kept in touch, though it seems unlikely that she was also into conspiracies. I wonder when she received the letter (before or after the bombing) and what reason he provided to her for giving away his home. It doesn't seem that she was the ex who received his car. It's possible that none of these women knew of his extreme beliefs, let alone see a motive for the bombing.

The lawsuit came a month after the transfer of the first property to MS. Both could still have happened after the probate, since at the time of his brother's death AQW was the owner. IMO AQW had a connection to MS, since they spoke a week before Thanksgiving. According to her, he didn't mention gifting her the second property, of which she learned through a letter. His sign off as Julio indicates that they kept in touch, though it seems unlikely that she was also into conspiracies. I wonder when she received the letter (before or after the bombing) and what reason he provided to her for giving away his home. It doesn't seem that she was the ex who received his car. It's possible that none of these women knew of his extreme beliefs, let alone see a motive for the bombing.

Right, by probate I mean the time immediately after someone's death when their estate is in probate and you are left figuring out who gets what. According to the lawsuit, AQW fraudulently transferred the property to himself to enrich himself, which is a conflict of interest when you are serving as Power of Attorney for an incapacitated person. He transferred the property to himself before his brother died to avoid it going to his mother.

On the transferee, the media has been reporting that AQW sent "multiple" packages to "friends" across the country with his manifesto. I am going to guess the relationship with the transferee was one sided. In one of the recent articles MS's mother said she knew AQW 40 years ago. I still think it is as simple as being obsessed with his high school sweetheart's daughter.

Think about it. What has happened in AQW's life since high school? Apparently...not much. A few businesses. Some girlfriends. But he has no wife or children and the media reports (and lawsuits) say his relationship with his family was tense.

When I was in law school I wrote an anonymous law blog when blogs were first a thing. It was "popular" among law students, people in finance. It was garbage - just snarky takes on things happening in the business world. But I picked up more than a few unhappy middle aged stalkers. They would send me long emails and repetitive messages and generally not leave me alone. Trying to figure out where I worked and where I lived. I eventually stopped because it was so uncomfortable. People can get really carried away online and live in complete fantasy worlds. Some were convinced the Federal Reserve was secretly running the whole world, lots of gold conspiracies. And this was before social media, before reddit, before big public message boards. I can really see AQW just going off the deep end and thinking these random people, including his friend's daughter, are close personal friends.

Yes, but he also managed to hide his obsession from a lot of people who considered him "normal". He could control himself.

I still don't know how his beliefs tie in with targeting AT&T. If there was no hate involved, then maybe he did it for fame.

I don’t think he was targeting the ATT building or anything in particular. I think he did it simply because he was mentally unstable and paranoid. He was wrapped in all these conspiracy theories to the point he apparently actually went looking for lizard people in state parks. Something pushed him over the edge. Maybe the pandemic.

God Bless Nashville.

I’m thinking he had the whole thing set on some type of timer. He took some sleeping pills or something after setting it and was unconscious or even dead when it all detonated.
Just my thoughts.

I’m thinking he had the whole thing set on some type of timer. He took some sleeping pills or something after setting it and was unconscious or even dead when it all detonated.
Just my thoughts.

I wondered because on December 10th people were calling 911 about a loud boom around 11pm. Most likely a meteor they say. That in The Hendersonville Standard.

December 10th they imploded the old McClure Bridge. Not sure of time, but the video from TDOT shows it looking like sunrise? Maybe sundown. Found those two sources looking up booms.

Your theory makes more sense.

hey immediately began going door to door, evacuating apartments. Police also diverted one man who was walking his dog on 2nd Ave. just before the explosion occurred.

"Immediately they didn't think about their own lives, they didn't think about protecting themselves, they thought about the citizens," said Chief John Drake. "They went about knocking on doors and had they not made their efforts, we'd be talking about the tragedy of people and lives lost."
The officers who evacuated residents are:

• Officer Brenna Hosey, with the department for 4 years
  • Officer James Luellen, with the department for 3 years
  • Officer Michael Sipos, with the department for 16-months
  • Officer Amanda Topping, with the department for 21 months
  • Officer James Wells, with the department for 21-months
  • Sergeant Timothy Miller, with the department for 11 years
“They may consider what they did as just a regular part of their duties, but we in Nashville know it was extraordinary," Mayor John Cooper previously said. "It's a great thing that our city has such heroes."
Mural honors Nashville police officers who ran to danger, saved lives before bombing

Hopefully they're not as much a threat to public safety as Warner. Does anyone familiar with these people have an idea whether this kind of violent paranoia is common among that crowd?
IMO, part of the trouble with these situations is that you never know if someone who holds paranoid beliefs will act out. Unless they show it blatantly. But even when there are "red flags" it is still hard for LE to really look into sketchy people because we have certain freedoms.

Part of me wants to be really upset that LE was not more aggressive with Warner when his ex reported his bomb-making activity. But the other part of me worries that people could be harrassed by LE simply because an ex may want to get revenge. * I know it is obvious that Warner's ex was correct in this case and there was much to be concerned about.* JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back