jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #60 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
woke up thinking waaaaay too much..

JM asked j.a. if after her shower, she dressed her self in the clothes she murdered Travis in, right? (lol, i hear Juan talking... ) (ETA, i believe she said 'yes') ... then he asks her if her luggage is packed - did she say it, in fact, was? or everything but her camera and laptop?

because if all of her clothes were already in the car after she killed him, how did she get out of the house without leaving a trail of blood?... of course, i think the answer is, because she had an extra set of clothes stashed, as well as a large plastic bag for anything that had blood on it, in his room or bathroom...

so, yes or no that she said her luggage was already packed?

... sorry if this is redundant content, i haven't had a chance to pick up on the thread where i left off last night.. :D

Good Morning! the links on page one are still not working for me. Would someone please post a link to watch the trial online. TIA

This trial is really starting to get to me. Earlier today I made a Jodi sim in Sims 3. I drowned her in the pool.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It looks to me like a shoe. The toe is pointed up in the air because the killer is taking a step. Is that what you mean?
I sure don't think that is a shoe. The baseboard must be at least 2-3 inches high and if it were a shoe it would have to be a size 78. JMO

Attachments

• 00shoe.bmp
    362 KB · Views: 45
Just curious... I'm getting a "temporarily off air" message on TRUTV (HD). Anyone else? Could just be my cable?:waitasec:

OT-I really like the necklace & earrings that Beth Karas is wearing, on InSession this morning....

OMG that remark was....I don't even have a word! I 'm glad I wasn't in court...I would have had a hard time keeping a straight face. :floorlaugh:

I was watching on youtube and was laughing so hard I had to move it back and watch again to catch what he said.

Add "cosmetic attention" to the Juanisms list. :) :)

Am I the only one who gets really nervous until the trial starts? It's like I'm being called to testify or something. I'm probably just a weirdo!

I do too. Her first day on the stand, my stomach was in knots.

We're so weird.

The other slip....

I watched again today, she clearly says she deleted the shower pics (while discussing his camera) but that would have to have been during the time period she claims not to remember a thing

Honestly I don't even care if JM asks her anything anymore... everything she says is a lie. I say they drop her in a UFC ring with his Sisters. .

That is the chilling part of this, why it makes it so ungodly BAD. You are exactly right, the steps she took, drive car to this boy friend...chit chat and get gas cans...get back in the car and drive to another person, get out, start talking.. have a snack. Get back in the car...

OVER and OVER and all those minutes in between where you are alone with your thoughts, the LONG drive to Arizona, thinking and thinking?

when someone is in a passion killing, or even rage spontaneous they just snap.

She didn't snap, she methodically drove many hours over 1.5 days getting closer and closer to him, with a gun and knife in the car, cans loaded with gasoline. Luggage.

She did not snap, she carried it out like a business plan.

You said this soooo well. It gets to me too. Most people tend to get less mad over time and when they are calm the thoughts they had when they were angry are gone. Not for people like Jodi.

There was no voice of reason in her head. There was no little birdie on her shoulder. There was no conscience whatsoever that told her to turn around and go home and move on with her life without Travis. Time did not heal those relationship wounds for her...it made it worse. She knew Travis was moving on with his life...new girls, friends from the church, UFC nights, Mexico. It boiled in side of her scrambled brain. The more he cut her off the worse it got and then in May she decided Travis deserved to die.

My links aren't working! I need a new one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member