2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does JB care if ICA appeared happy. He already attempted to explain it away in opening statements. It's making him look like a fool IMO.

HHBP . . instructs jury to disregard last question and last response of staying all night.

DS doesn't remember seeing if 6/08 or Mother's Day when she was driving Jeep Cherokee . . interview w/LE . . . transcript of his testimony to refresh his memory . . .

pg 685 . .

DS said he was mistaken sorry . . . saw kc in 6/08 @ his parents house, Caylee not with her . . mid june . . 17th or so . . .home for summer break . . .

no mention
Caylee missing/kidnap/hurt/nothing happened to kc/
kc's car had broken down . . . saw kc again in July 7 2008, @ Buffalo Wild Wings didn't plan on meeting kc there, saw Sean Daly & ID, know them by face . . .kc approached his table and said hi, she seemed upbeat/happy . . (objection-overruled x2)

DS said he got text from KC's cell saying Caylee missing for 30 days . . .received call from her brother . .. DS doesn't know LA very well . . got phone call from corrections facility since then . . .SIDEBAR

I'm surprised some of you don't have an issue with the guys sleeping around with her as much as she's sleeping around with them. You think any of these guys were looking for deep relationships at the time? No, they were looking for a piece and she was offering.

It's the age old double standard ... It should be an equal situation but she was dragging a little child around with her some of the time so that changes things in my book..

Does anyone else wonder, when they hear about a guy who's known Casey for more than a few years, if he could be the father of Caylee?

I wonder if GA and CA are looking at all these young men and wondering if any could be Caylee's biological father? That is if they truly don't know.

So after we listened to all her guy friends testimony do we wonder why ICA don't know who Caylee's daddy was?

Apparently we arent going to have FG making ICA stand and be identified by each of these witnesses today.

I was just thinking why doesn't he ask these people if they witnessed KC ever playing with Caylee. Hmmm....cause I bet she didn't unless she wanted to perform for someone.

moo

Performing for an audience is exactly what the "educational flash cards" struck me as.

Just who are all those people walking around in front of the DT Table..very distracting..I am sure it is for the Jury as well.

Oooh! She called him from jail? I did not know that.

SIDEBAR

I'm surprised some of you don't have an issue with the guys sleeping around with her as much as she's sleeping around with them. You think any of these guys were looking for deep relationships at the time? No, they were looking for a piece and she was offering.

They are not the ones on trial for murdering their 2 year old baby girl, this is all about Casey and her behaviors. Not those of these poor unfortunate people she drug into her lies & schemes & murder plan.

I'm guessing the defense will eventually have a psychologist on who will say that some people who live through trauma can act like nothing happened as a way of dealing with it.

But, state will ask--how can they just pick & choose when to do so?

Why some times, yet not other's, particularly when she's "mad" at people? (her parent's)

She had no prob blowing up at them according to neighbor's & video?

Wow she claims Tony's car was a "friends" not a BF to this guy.

You can't even keep up with her lies.

or did she just "take" Tony's car without his permission again?

JB objecting to every answer....HHJP calls them to sidebar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members