2011.09.15 EB Pleads Guilty to the Murder of Zahra

Such as it is ... it is more justice than poor Caylee got.

It truly is but dear gawd what a mind to desecrate a body in such a manner. That took time a lot of time and i wont even go into the rest we can all imagine.. So sad that it may be the federal drug charges to put her away for life. At least from the last i read.

I dont think plea deals should be given unless all the details are told ..like finding all of this little girl
May you rot below Elisa Baker -you are an insult to motherhood and humankind

It truly is but dear gawd what a mind to desecrate a body in such a manner. That took time a lot of time and i wont even go into the rest we can all imagine.. So sad that it may be the federal drug charges to put her away for life. At least from the last i read.

I just saw this on HLN..so didnt get just how 'Daddy" can be held responsible too to hindering investigations and altering the scene..I am quite sure Papa helped in painting those blood covered walls..Geesh....He lets his "women" do the dirty work and then helps in covering up her work :maddening:..

I also believe he participated in strewing her body parts all over the place..Yikes..I can only hope Daddy dearest gets charged for his part in this :twocents:

BTW..Hello ALL havent been here for a while :blowkiss::peace:

It's just not enough for the brutality that Zahra suffered. This is one of the worse cases I have ever followed and I hope karma makes this demon suffer every minute of every day for the rest of her life.

Zahra you will always be a bright shining star for eternity!

Some justice for Zahra. Not all that I had hoped for but at least some and with that there is some small bit of comfort at least.

It's certainly not enough time. I completely agree. But Zahra got more justice than Caylee Marie Anthony did.

I can't believe that pycho evil woman only got 14 years. She was "into" gore and dismemberment. She actually committed that act on a child. She has not disclosed all of the info about the location of Zahra's remains. How come her skull hasn't been found? What did she do with it? I hate plea bargains, there is no truth. "Justice" never reflects what the truth really is. I can't get over this. I'm so upset and angry.

EB looks absolutely unhinged. Her eyes look most scary. Yikes. JMO

http://www.wbtv.com/story/15472441/grieving-father-talks-about-stepmother-who-murdered-zahra
EXCLUSIVE: Adam Baker says justice not served in Zahra's murder

---short clip @ link.

The one thing I want to hear from AB (and never will) is an apology to Emily D., first for taking her child, then for leaving her with pure evil and abandoning her there. He has admitted he didn't take proper care of Zahra, he should be ashamed.

800 sq feet and he didn't know a thing, I'll never believe it.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/15472441/grieving-father-talks-about-stepmother-who-murdered-zahra
EXCLUSIVE: Adam Baker says justice not served in Zahra's murder

---short clip @ link.

I agree with him completely.
The plea bargain is a cop out.
And him not being charged is a travesty.

He may have been landscaping when she actually died.
Maybe.
But he absolutely wasn't unaware of the death, dismemberment, extensive clean up, disposal, and staging. Until they provide proof he was in a medically induced coma I will never believe he was "clueless".

Anyone that clueless shouldn't be allowed to operate equipment or drive.

..i was shocked to see that adam said that he would take zahra back to australia----i certainly hope that's not the case!

..also----doesn't he still have court dates to attend?? i've lost track, it seems everytime he appeared his case(s) would be re-scheduled.

Personally, I hope Adam's other charges keep getting postpone, rescheduled again and again and again. Keep the SOB in the US so it will be a continual reminder to him of his neglect and lying to DDS who could have prevented her death. I want him to have to stay in his hovel and meet people everyday on the street who know he is a liar.

Real life stepped into my life today, and i missed a LOT. i have my Dad going into nursing home tomorrow from the hospital.
But, is there a good reason why Adam was never charged with anything? Is everyone happy with that?
Now, I will go back and read.

I am beyond angry right now. The photos of the murderer are enough to really pizzzzzzzzzzzed me off, but then the photos of Zahra's father finished me off. He looks just as upset as he sounded during the 911 call, in order words, not upset at all. A "knot on a log" acts with more feeling than Zahra's own father.

Real life stepped into my life today, and i missed a LOT. i have my Dad going into nursing home tomorrow from the hospital.
But, is there a good reason why Adam was never charged with anything? Is everyone happy with that?
Now, I will go back and read.

I will never, ever feel like he was not a participant in the desecration and disposal of Zahra's body. I can not for the life of me figure out why he has not been charged with something in this case.:maddening: This is too much like the Caylee Anthony case, only Zahra did not get the attention that Caylee got.

I agree with him completely.
The plea bargain is a cop out.
And him not being charged is a travesty.

He may have been landscaping when she actually died.
Maybe.
But he absolutely wasn't unaware of the death, dismemberment, extensive clean up, disposal, and staging. Until they provide proof he was in a medically induced coma I will never believe he was "clueless".

Anyone that clueless shouldn't be allowed to operate equipment or drive.

JMO, but he is as clueless as Casey Anthony is in the death of Caylee.

I can't believe that pycho evil woman only got 14 years. She was "into" gore and dismemberment. She actually committed that act on a child. She has not disclosed all of the info about the location of Zahra's remains. How come her skull hasn't been found? What did she do with it? I hate plea bargains, there is no truth. "Justice" never reflects what the truth really is. I can't get over this. I'm so upset and angry.

I'm actually ashamed of North Carolina right now. I can not believe that a deal was made when Zahra's remaining body parts are still out there.

We can only PRAY that witch dies before she ever gets a chance to get out of prison!! I hope she keeps getting denied parole -- and I hope her daughters keep showing up at those parole hearings to tell what a monster that woman is so the parole board can keep her locked up for as long as possible.

The DA stated this morning that NC did away with parole. She can't get it. The only ones who are still illegible are for crimes commited before 1994 (I think that was the year he said.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back