Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the witness came forward when the reward reached 105,000. Either it’s his accomplice or someone in his inner circle who was scared to come forward earlier?
Maybe the witness assumed the suspect was a pimp or one of those controlling type of guys, just grabbing and reclaiming his "property"?
imo, speculation.

hmm maybe the witness, assuming it is an innocent witness, told them only recently, give a description and then they went to check the cameras and he matched it. I wonder if the parents already was told the blood in the car meant a life threatening injury, probably why thye met with Natalie holloway's mother.

This is sad. stupid me saw a psychic reading on youtube and they said she is still alive so I was holding out hope. I don't even believe in that stuff.

Last edited:
Aniah Blanchard update: Blood linked by DNA to missing Alabama teen found in victim's car

"Blood "indicative of someone suffering a life-threatening injury" was discovered in the passenger's side of Aniah Blanchard's vehicle, according to a probable cause affidavit filed for the arrest of suspect Ibraheem Yazeed.

Yazeed was allegedly seen by a witness "forcing Blanchard into a vehicle against her will and then leaving with her in the vehicle" from an Auburn convenience station, according to the affidavit."
Is this only being made known to LE recently?

So many questions...

But I bet.. either the witness came forward that was the second perp in exchange for a deal..

or the witness (who was the second perp) was found first and exchanged testimony for deal.

surely they have not known about this witness from day 2? How long was her car left there? Ugh I’m sick!

How did this happen at the chevron! It has to be all on camera! She’d never park out of site unless busy and if busy someone would have seen.
Aniah Blanchard update: Blood linked by DNA to missing Alabama teen found in victim's car

"Blood "indicative of someone suffering a life-threatening injury" was discovered in the passenger's side of Aniah Blanchard's vehicle, according to a probable cause affidavit filed for the arrest of suspect Ibraheem Yazeed.

Yazeed was allegedly seen by a witness "forcing Blanchard into a vehicle against her will and then leaving with her in the vehicle" from an Auburn convenience station, according to the affidavit."

Am I reading this correctly?!?! Someone witnessed him forcing her into a vehicle and driving off with her? WHY didn’t they do something? Must have been his accomplice that two weeks later said this?

Wait who is the witness? His accomplice?! Surely anyone else would have come forward awhile ago. Karma is a b**** Bro Skee ain’t it?JMo

Right? If I witness someone being forced into a car against his/her will, you wouldn’t need me to come forward...I’d call the police on the spot.

So many questions...

But I bet.. either the witness cane forward that was the second perp in exchange for a deal..

or the witness (who was the second perp) was found first and exchanged testimony for deal.

surely they have not known about this witness from day 2? How long was her car left there? Ugh I’m sick!

How did this happen at the chevron! It has to be all on camera! She’d never park out of site unless busy and if busy someone would have seen.
I want to know if this is the same chevron where he rammed LE. Does he frequent this Chevron often? And does he happen to personally know the clerk? Moo

"forcing Blanchard into a vehicle against her will and then leaving with her in the vehicle" from an Auburn convenience station,

This is interesting as it seems to imply she was forced into another vehicle but her blood was found in her vehicle, who's vehicle was she being forced into? her own or the perps? if the perps then how did her blood get into her vehicle?

Even people who won’t get in trouble are terrified to call police to put in tips, I know this cuz I’ve been in that situation. You wouldn’t think so til you’re in a situation where you’re sure the perp saw you or something like that. It’s also possible that they did come forward sooner and gave a bad description of perp? If he was working with others this could be hard to say exactly who it was. I’m so sad to hear this but so happy they’re on the right track.
I was gravitating toward the trafficking angle since it would mean she’s alive, but it sounds like there was a lot more blood found than I had anticipated... if he harmed her so bad right off the bat I think she’s likely gone :(:(

So many questions...

But I bet.. either the witness came forward that was the second perp in exchange for a deal..

Car was found on October. 25th, they say two days, I say a day and a half.

The words in the Affidavit attached to the Warrant (linked below) are so awful to read.

"Blood evidence was discovered in the passenger's compartment of the vehicle that was indicative of someone suffering a life-threatening injury"

Ibraheem Yazeed Probable Cause Affidavit

Blood "indicative of someone suffering a life-threatening injury" = A Lot of blood.

I don't understand why they waited so long to release this info,

Even people who won’t get in trouble are terrified to call police to put in tips, I know this cuz I’ve been in that situation. You wouldn’t think so til you’re in a situation where you’re sure the perp saw you or something like that. It’s also possible that they did come forward sooner and gave a bad description of perp? If he was working with others this could be hard to say exactly who it was. I’m so sad to hear this but so happy they’re on the right track.
I was gravitating toward the trafficking angle since it would mean she’s alive, but it sounds like there was a lot more blood found than I had anticipated... if he harmed her so bad right off the bat I think she’s likely gone :(:(

This sadly is very true. I am very quick to call 911 but I know that is not always the norm. Recently I saw a group of men at a gas station punch out another man's car window and proceed to beat him and try to drag him from the car. I called 911 and gave descriptions of the men and every other detail I could as I watched it unfold before me. The men scattered and went to their vehicles and I gave makes, models and license plate numbers of each car since they were out of state I knew they would be jumping on the major interstate which was right there.

The words in the Affidavit attached to the Warrant for Yazeed's arrest
(linked below) are so awful to read.

"Blood evidence was discovered in the passenger's compartment of the vehicle that was indicative of someone suffering a life-threatening injury"

Ibraheem Yazeed Probable Cause Affidavit

Thanks for posting the full affidavit! I just starting questioning if perhaps the blood evidence was found in IY's car but this confirmed it was Aniah's car.

ETA
I expect more charges to drop soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members