Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
State Attorney Bill Eddins said Yazeed will appear before Circuit Judge Michael G. Allen at the the Department of Juvenile Center in Pensacola, Florida, at 8 a.m. Saturday.

Eddins said if Yazeed agrees to waive extradition, Alabama authorities will be able to immediately transport him back to his home state for prosecution.

Otherwise, Alabama officials will have to forward documentation detailing the charges against Yazeed to Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey, who would then make a formal request to Florida Governor Ron DeSantis for Yazeed's extradition.

Aniah Blanchard missing: What to know about Ibraheem Yazeed charges, Florida court case

I wonder how long the legal system can pull this case out. They have failed this child and family in so many ways. I am heartbroken that the law does not care about the victim, care more about the scum that commits crime,time and time again.:(:(:(
It costs money to give them shelter and bread and water

State Attorney Bill Eddins said Yazeed will appear before Circuit Judge Michael G. Allen at the the Department of Juvenile Center in Pensacola, Florida, at 8 a.m. Saturday.

Eddins said if Yazeed agrees to waive extradition, Alabama authorities will be able to immediately transport him back to his home state for prosecution.

Otherwise, Alabama officials will have to forward documentation detailing the charges against Yazeed to Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey, who would then make a formal request to Florida Governor Ron DeSantis for Yazeed's extradition.

Aniah Blanchard missing: What to know about Ibraheem Yazeed charges, Florida court case
BBM......Juvenile Center?????????? Why Juvenile Center the man is 30!????????????

Messages to a friend raise the question: was she on the way to meet someone from a dating app?

October 28th, surveillance video is released by police. It shows Aniah in that Auburn convenience store about midnight the night of her disappearance.

October 30th, federal authorities form a task force.

Friday November first -- reward money surges to over $100,000.

Saturday November 2nd, Texas Equusearch joins in the effort to find her.

Thursday November 7th a person of interest becomes the suspect. A manhunt begins to find 30-year-old Ibraheem Yazeed from Montgomery.

A warrant is issued for kidnapping.

Later that night U.S. Marshals and Escambia County, FL deputies find him about 7 miles from the Alabama state line.

The new mugshot shows a black eye. Yazeed is sent to a hospital complaining of chest pains. He is loaded into an ambulance trying to shield his face from cameras. His next stop: the Escambia County Jail awaiting extradition to Auburn. He's previously been charged with attempted murder and pleaded guilty to drug charges.
Timeline of Aniah Blanchard case

Aniah Blanchard update: Blood linked by DNA to missing Alabama teen found in victim's car

"Blood "indicative of someone suffering a life-threatening injury" was discovered in the passenger's side of Aniah Blanchard's vehicle, according to a probable cause affidavit filed for the arrest of suspect Ibraheem Yazeed.

Yazeed was allegedly seen by a witness "forcing Blanchard into a vehicle against her will and then leaving with her in the vehicle" from an Auburn convenience station, according to the affidavit."

Lets see, his mother has claimed he has had a head injury since childhood.

They are likely being careful about her claims. Wish they would sent the whole family someplace for abusing the system.

If this wasn't so tragic, the mother's claims would be comical. Um, okay, he's had a head injury since childhood, mentally deranged and has serious issues, so of course he should be given bond to await trial on kidnapping and attempted murder. Unbelievable.

Aniah Blanchard update: Blood linked by DNA to missing Alabama teen found in victim's car

"Blood "indicative of someone suffering a life-threatening injury" was discovered in the passenger's side of Aniah Blanchard's vehicle, according to a probable cause affidavit filed for the arrest of suspect Ibraheem Yazeed.

Yazeed was allegedly seen by a witness "forcing Blanchard into a vehicle against her will and then leaving with her in the vehicle" from an Auburn convenience station, according to the affidavit."

OMG.

I always wonder how someone becomes like that, born that way, product of his environment?

I often wonder the same thing, Are people like this just born evil?. If not and they are born the same as the rest of us then what causes them to commit such evil acts? Why did they end up making such evil choices in life but the rest of us don't?

If Yazeed was adopted and raised by your own family from birth would he have made the same choices? At which point does one apply blame? Its easy to say well he made the choice, nobody forced him and other people have had similar upbringings and it didn't cause them to commit such evil acts, while this is indeed true you still have to wonder again why did this individual make those choices that even in the same circumstances none of us would have done the same?

I agree that we all make our own choices but what makes the choices we make differ from each other? For me kidnapping somebody and or murdering somebody isn't a choice i have to consciously make, i don't have to remind my self not to do it because its wrong, i don't have to fight the urge to do it. i just innately would never even want to do such a thing even if i had immunity to do so.

What if one of us were born as him and we ended up making these choices? is it his fault he was born as him? Why couldn't he be born as one of us and not end up doing such things. Its pretty crazy when you think about it. These situations are just sad all round period.

Wow!!!! So then he must have been the one sending the snap texts. Or his accomplice. That’s shocking.

I thought it was previously stated that he was seen leaving the chevron in his silver car?

Am I reading this correctly?!?! Someone witnessed him forcing her into a vehicle and driving off with her? WHY didn’t they do something? Must have been his accomplice that two weeks later said this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675