Found Deceased AL - Aniah Haley Blanchard, 19, Auburn, Lee County, 23 Oct 2019 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, there was a lot in that simple video that did not provide a lot of details, but being able to observe IY's actions and body language spoke volumes! Did anyone catch when the man slipped and said he was being charged with homicide before correcting himself a moment later and saying kidnapping? IY did not skip a beat; he didn't flinch and showed no difference in his posture other to turn back to the man when he corrected himself and restated the charge was kidnapping.

I found the video informative from a psychological perspective.
Hes sick in the head , and capable of doing more harm. He shouldve never been given bail on last arrest

Video of Yazeed in Court - agreeing to waive extradition:

1. Note to the Public Defender from me:
We can hear what you are whispering because you are standing in front of a microphone.

2. Warning: I found it disturbing to hear I.Z.'s voice. I shivered.

Here's the video :

It is so infuriating to hear him say he wants to call his family to let them know he is ok. He did not give Aniah or her family that.

I really got the feeling that he was confused almost that entire time... except for one thing, he knows he’s never getting out so he wants that phone call, he’s in it for the long haul now.

I too agree that especially after seeing that, I highly doubt he didn’t have any help... in what capacity who knows

I really got the feeling that he was confused almost that entire time... except for one thing, he knows he’s never getting out so he wants that phone call, he’s in it for the long haul now.

I too agree that especially after seeing that, I highly doubt he didn’t have any help... in what capacity who knows
If hes been on drugs as we have heard on SM hes probably detoxing and dont know what is going on because hes detoxing.

All of the asking for public help and then finding out they already knew the answer they were looking for is making my head hurt! They already had his name before they released the picture of him asking for the public's help according to the affidavit. This type of thing will cause the public to be less likely to help in future cases imo. I know they have to keep information close to the vest but this is frustrating when they intentionally mislead the public. I can say first hand there is still increased air traffic in the area. I can't say with certainty it is related to the search but I've never heard so much air traffic in my 23 years of living in auburn as I have today
I disagree. Did you see the screenshots a few folks for of his girlfriend on FB responding to the pictures and mistakenly admitting It was him. I guarantee they had FBI or other experts monitoring social media. ONCE it's public knowledge, they lose the loose lips.

This is NOT something that should be written before a body is found.. that is absolutely heinous to me, how the heII do people sleep at night... sigh
Makes me recall the DonHenley song, "Dirty Laundry".
My family was victim of a story written by a reporter whet almost all facts were wrong and a few were damaging to our family. When we spoke to our attorney, the attorney said " You can't do a thing. If I call and demand It, They will print a retraction and bury It in the classifieds. THEN they will come after you with anything they can think of."
Al of this was because the reporter wouldn't get out of his chair and talk to anyone. He wanted to get It in the paper quickly and with as much sensationalism as possible."
TV is no better. The local CBS affiliate here in Birmingham was the one who reported that they had confirmed that Cupcake McKinney was found alive. They might not be first if they actually tried to confirm. Think they apologized for the misinformation after they were proven wrong?

Video of Yazeed in Court - agreeing to waive extradition:

1. Note to the Public Defender from me:
We can hear what you are whispering because you are standing in front of a microphone.

2. Warning: I found it disturbing to hear I.Z.'s voice. I shivered.

Here's the video :

Thank you for sharing the video!
I really have to make 3 observations, after watching it.

1. When he enters the room, he sort of stares at the cameras and, as he's walking, he keeps looking. I don't really know how many were there, but by his reaction, I would guess it wasn't just one, and he seems quite surprised;

2. He seems very surprised when it was stated that he was being charged with "homicide", he turns his head back to look at the person saying that, and then stares at the Public Defender, who tells him something like "it's the charge" and he still stares at him, until the other person corrects that the charge is "kidnapping", and that's just then that he goes back to looking straight. It's like he got scared for a second and thought that she was maybe found. I'm guessing he has been following the news very closely;

3. Considering his very long record, I'm surprised by the fact that it seems like he doesn't know how to act in this situation, and doesn't quite seem to know or understand what is happening, which makes no sense because he had to be through it several times before.

Like most folks, I have so many questions.

-Why did the person who saw her forced into the car against her will not call and report the incident immediately? I would have tailed them until the police caught up with me.
-Where did the gray/silver Lincoln go? According to the affidavit he forced her into her car and left with her. What happened to his car?
-Do they have any physical evidence to link him to the crime? I would have thought if there were fingerprints on her car, they would have identified him as a suspect right off. I’m sure his prints are in the database considering his history.

“It’s homicide,” just made my heart sink. My only hope is that he did seem a little confused by that and looked at the public defender for clarification. It sure didn’t seem like a simple case of misspeaking, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993