Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I wasn't at work so I could listen to all the interviews.

Was happy to read LE is giving the girls a little time before they have to ask the in depth questions.

Hope Charles gets a paid week off from the job, and, gets to have some time to have some fun on his own.

I'm going to smile all day! 3 girls alive and rescued - and hilarious Charles Ramsey is the icing on the happy cake!!

most of all they will need support to get used to not being in captivity.adjustment time before doing interviews...:twocents:

It took Jaycee a long time, well over a year wasn't it, before she talked with Diane Sawyer..and then we only were able to hear from her what she was comfortable in telling.

I think we knew so much more, with the evidence that we could piece together. Some of her family members did talk but did not reveal a whole lot.

I agree with you, I sure hope, that they take all the time in the world and know, that we can wait for as long as it takes, we want them to be safe, secure and well on the road to recovery.

I was just over at the James Randi site catching up on my "skeptic" news bits when I saw a message about how Sylvia Brown (the "psychic") told Amanda's mom that she wasn't alive and how the mother's friend thought it was the catalyst in the mom giving up the will to live, leading to her death. :(

This breaks my heart, can't imagine how that affected her since she believed so much before that her child was alive and coming home..Shame on Sylvia, she was guessing.

I'm so thankful Amanda Berry had the courage, the strength to do what she did, saying it was time to break through that door and yell for help.

Hope Mr. Ramsey is invited to have dinner at the White House! That would be awesome!

Wow so much to learn from this story....

Never assume an older teen just ran away.
If a sketch even remotely resembles someone you know or are kin to say something. (I would think the son would've thought this sketch looked like his father)
Never dismiss a possible cry for help as a domestic dispute
And people always always be aware of your surroundings. I will be checking out my neighbors a little more closer. You just never know.
When something seems off it's better to be wrong than sorry later. Wonder how many will come out to say the strange things they whitnessed but just brushed off....

Heartbreaking story

I hope the neighbor across the street also gets a reward. I think he was the first one who saw/heard her. Charles says he saw him go across the street to the house and then he went 'with his Big Mac' over there also.
I've only seen one interview with him this morning. He either doesn't speak English or just prefers Spanish because the interviewee translates for him. I think his name was Angel ?

Are they talking about what they found at the house or in the backyard?

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan 1m
Tell me I'm not the only one who would watch a reality show with Charles Ramsey and Kai the Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208320"]The Castro Brothers- - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208315"]Express your joy about the girls being found here! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

A lot of the reports say there were multiple children found in the home. Is there any confirmation or refutation of that yet?

Wow so much to learn from this story....

Never assume an older teen just ran away.
If a sketch even remotely resembles someone you know or are kin to say something. (I would think the son would've thought this sketch looked like his father)
Never dismiss a possible cry for help as a domestic dispute
And people always always be aware of your surroundings. I will be checking out my neighbors a little more closer. You just never know.
When something seems off it's better to be wrong than sorry later. Wonder how many will come out to say the strange things they whitnessed but just brushed off....

Heartbreaking story

The sad part is, in this country, not to many people will get involved.
The sad part is, in this country, LE ( not all ) have a tendency to think that
anyone over 16 are runaways.
The sad part is, in DV cases, tho LE, has gotten better, then when I needed them, they will investigate, however, unless they see marks most will just do a report. Tho some places, if LE is called out on a domestic, someone is going to jail.
The great part is: We are having this conversation to be more observant and to know, that Miracles happen everyday.
Holly Bobo's family and friends are posting all over FB about this Miracle of a story and gives them and others a renewed hope.

A lot of the reports say there were multiple children found in the home. Is there any confirmation or refutation of that yet?

In the press conference, LE said there was only one child, a six year old, who is Amanda's child. That was this morning.

Jeff Passan ‏@JeffPassan 1m
Tell me I'm not the only one who would watch a reality show with Charles Ramsey and Kai the Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker.

I was totally thinking this morning that Charles and Kai would be a BLAST together!! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname