"An American Murder Mystery" - Discovery ID 3 night series - 04.09 .- 11. 2017

I think they are testing the waters to see if there is enough interest to have a show or more books. I DO NOT respect either CA or GA. It is all a show to make $. They all have their part to play but they are all connected including FCA. Untitled-1.jpg

Everything is staged, the same image of FCA and Caylee is in the interview with FCA as with GA. There were enough pictures of Caylee by herself but they always show her with FCA. I followed every bit of this case and was on another forum that shut down. Joined here but only lurked. Was devastated with the verdict.

Thank you for the timeline!:tyou:
I honestly don't believe anything that comes out of any of the Anthony's mouths. The hard data like call times and computer activity times and her friends accounts are the only thing that I would trust personally. Any idea of where GA phone pinged when he placed the call to supposedly say he took care of everything?

I haven't seen anything about the ping for that call, but I think it's assumed he was at work by 3pm. iirc it's only about 10 minutes from the Anthony home to where George worked at the time, so there could be some wiggle room in that 2:30 departure time.

George started work at 3pm and ended at 11pm the evidence came via his employer Security Forces time card,

Of note, I would assume George (like many of us) would have arrived at work a few minutes early (say 5-10 mins) than his start time

Thank you for the timeline!:tyou:
I honestly don't believe anything that comes out of any of the Anthony's mouths. The hard data like call times and computer activity times and her friends accounts are the only thing that I would trust personally. Any idea of where GA phone pinged when he placed the call to supposedly say he took care of everything?

I believe the fool-proof suffocation search is in relation to suicidal thoughts. I think it would take a traumatic incident to frazzle her. This is someone who detaches emotionally, so I think she has to be in the moment to experience the trauma.

If this was premeditated murder that she was thinking about since at least March, like the prosecution claims, 2:51 on the 16th seems a little late in the game to be coming up with a plan. And considering it got interrupted by Jesse I don't know how much info she could have gleaned. Especially if it actually involved making chloroform. This is assuming you believe the prosecutions theory.

Whether it was murder or something accidental, the evidence to me suggests that it happened suddenly and Casey didn't have a game plan. I mean, the body being dumped so close to the house is a clear sign of no plan at least to me. Especially if the body was in the trunk for a considerable amount of time, why drive back towards the home? It doesn't make sense.

And she was definitely frazzled by the time Jesse called. And certainly her rapid fire phone calls to her mom an hour later suggest panic. Then she detached completely for 30 days, probably longer. But I think by 2:51 her life was already turned upside down. She wanted a way out. Suicide maybe? Jesse interrupts. She tries to get him to save her. No luck. Panic attack. Tries to get her mom to save her no luck. Complete emotional shutdown. Detach. Denial. etc.

Just a theory I have, it has a tight window but I think it works under both circumstances.

Thank you for sharing your theory.

IMO, FCA would never have contemplated suicide, ever. Too narcissistic.

The phone calls to Cindy at work, IMO, could be that she wanted to dump Caylee off to Cindy at work( like she did many times before) so she (FCA) could "go to work".

There were statements from family and friends that Cindy was having many arguments with FCA over taking care of Caylee, and confronting FCA to repay what she stole from her family. FCA stole from her mothers BoA back account, was using Cindy's credit card, FCA stole from her grandfathers assisted living account. Cindy had to use her savings, took out loans and dipped into her 401k to get the family out of the debt that George got into and also FCA was racking up bills.
I think things started getting very tense in the A home starting March 2008.

Here is a link to the email exchange between Cindy's mom and her sister which gives an insight into the family dysfunction and talks about how Cindy was depressed, tired and how she was supporting the family

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_S_PleseaEmails.htm

But if I had to bet, I'm guessing your family is relatively normal though. Functional. But we're talking about the Anthonys, hard to compare. I bet your daughter (or daughter in law) isn't ANYTHING like fca, and you and your sister in law are probably nothing like ca.... They've got some seriously messed up family dynamics... Fca and Caylee also lived with them and are both completely dependent on them, so it's not the same as "going to grandmas house", kwim?

All jmo.

BBM
Exactly.

I haven't seen that video! I will have to find it and watch it! Thank you so much for the link!
I'm not surprised at all by how the party went. That pretty much explains how the relationship was between them.
In this 3 part series CA makes a comment that having Caylee was like reliving Casey being a child. I think CA was in some ways trying to raise Caylee better than Casey was raised. Either to protect Caylee from Casey or try to keep Caylee from turning out like Casey.
Like the old excuse goes "If I can't have you no one will.'

Thanks, It's always good to read differing viewpoints.

I think it was because Cindy has 'proud' to have a daughter, a princess.
Cindy said many times FCA was her best friend, and how Caylee was just like FCA when she was young.
According to a family member Cindy would brag about FCA and say hurtful things to make herself and her family look better. Cindy had her "princess"

Here is the link to the Websleuth Thread where we discussed it

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...y-s-Aunt-Pam-Plesea-Speaks-book-being-written

She turned her phone off for a very good reason IMHO.
Either she was Angry possibly at an earlier argument between her parents or she didn't want her phone (and her and Caylee) to give away her location during that time period. Maybe this is when she committed the crime or was disposing of Caylee's body?
She is bratty so I could see her getting mad about something silly and turning her phone off. Or maybe the phone was dead and she was charging it? It sounds like she may have waited until her dad left for work before committing murder. Premeditated?

Good post.

BBM

That girl NEVER put down that phone, I think it was attached to her...it was never off or down, except for the few hours she slept..she went to great lengths for that dumb phone...she robbed her mom's retirement acct relentlessly to pay it. Ca had to eventually shut her acct down to stop her. Then she robbed her ailing grandfather's nursing home acct to pay her phone bill. And then she had to borrow her best friend's (AH) car (because her's smelled liked decomp) and fca stole a checkbook that she found in it and cleared out her acct, but not without attempting to make a payment on her phone with it... And did I mention her payments were outrageous (approx $550 - $600 month)... And that was just the months leading up to the murder... She didn't have a job, but the girl didn't care, she'd just steal it.... So, nah, I don't think she would shut it down over something silly.... And it was charged.

Yah, I think it was after ga left and it was premeditated....

All jmo.

:goodpost: :cheer:

Too bad the prosecution couldn't bring all that information into trial. All her stealing.

I think it was because her other ideas fell through (chloroform was ultimately too complicated for her, neck breaking was too risky, etc.) She was angry at her mother for threatening to kick her out and take custody of her daughter. She wanted to do it and she wanted to do it that very moment. She was looking for a quick solution to get rid of Caylee and hurt Cindy. So she googled "fool-proof suffication."

I don't think she ultimately used chloroform. I think she researched chloroform, maybe she even tried to make it, but I don't think chloroform was the murder weapon.

I don't even think the prosecution said straight out that chloroform was the murder weapon. I think that they noted the unusually high levels in her trunk and put it out there for the jury to consider.

She did a lot of things without a game plan. She stole from her grandfather a second time to pay her phone bill after she'd already gotten caught once. She found Amy's checks and spent over a thousand dollars on beer and lingerie. Casey is someone who isn't used to being questioned, her parents let her get away with too much. She's always been able to talk her way out of it, so I think she figured that she could do it again.

The really sad part is that she was able to talk her way out of it.

Casey was and probably still is lazy and she was and probably still is, quoting her mother "not that smart." I don't think Casey realized how complicated and messy murder actually could be and how hard the smell of decomposition is to get rid of. I think something caused her to panic when she dumped Caylee on Suburban.

She panicked even more when her car continued to stink and left it at Amscot to distance herself from it. She also left an empty purse in the front seat in plain view. I think she was hoping someone would break into it and get their prints all over it. She called Jesse and asked him to go what would have been across town for him to go put gas in it.

She had a habit of making flurries of calls to her mother. Her phone records show a pattern. I agree with the person who said that Casey would never commit suicide. She loves herself too much and I can't see someone in denial stringing the police along the way she did. Then there's the way she tried to implicate other people.

And it doesn't seem to me that someone would "fool-proof suffication" they're planning on killing themselves? It would make more sense to google "suicide."

I think she googled it because she wanted to kill Caylee and she wanted to do it in a way that would leave very little evidence behind.

:star:

:cheers:

:tyou:
Great post!!

1) Was she ever charged with all of the theft?
2)Has the statutes of limitations ran out on those already?
3)I can totally understand that stealing crap. We went through it too. We made our daughter suffer the consequences.
Now she's scared to death to even think to do it. Almost paranoid. Which in that case is a good thing! You do wrong you pay the piper. She was totally humiliated going through all of that too. A year probation and a hefty fine. She gets to carry that record too. She's always reminded of her deed when she thinks about applying for a new job too. They need to suffer consequences.
4)I'd be surprised if she actually ever had charges pressed by her family.
5)Her friend or hopefully ex-friend should've pressed charges.
They will do anything to keep their charade up and never think of consequences.
6)So it's more likely she turned it off on purpose to hide her deeds. She knew it could be pinged. Again shows premeditation.

I added numbers above to your post so I could answer, lol

1) No. She was only charged with fraud/theft that she committed again Amy H. because she pressed charges. Cindy did not nor did the grandparents, probably because Cindy begged them not to.
2)I can't say for certain, AZLawyer would be able to...but my guess is Yes.
3) Tough Love, you did the right thing, IMO
4)NO family member ever pressed charges, she stole from Lee as well, I don't think anyone in her immediate family was exempt from her stealing from them, then she branched out to grandparents and close friends.
5)Amy H did press charges and that is why CA became FCA (Felon)
6)I agree.

Whether it was murder or something accidental, the evidence to me suggests that it happened suddenly and Casey didn't have a game plan. I mean, the body being dumped so close to the house is a clear sign of no plan at least to me. Especially if the body was in the trunk for a considerable amount of time, why drive back towards the home? It doesn't make sense.

And she was definitely frazzled by the time Jesse called. And certainly her rapid fire phone calls to her mom an hour later suggest panic.

BBM

It all makes perfect sense if you review the evidence, specifically fca's activities that I posted about the other day, ie, her cell pings, routes she took, cell calls, texts, etc.....Fca took countless trips to the Anthony home throughout the 31 days. She waited until ga left for work, then she would do that pattern of flurry calls to make sure ca & ga weren't going to surprise her (ga did on the 24th), and she would go in for a couple of hours, get on the computer, get more clothes and such, steal food for tl and the boys, etc... Fca's laziness, the routes she typically drove, the fact that she never had gas in her car, familiarity, etc, make the the dumping spot she chose classic fca...

As jkly said, fca never planned anything!

All jmo.

First time trying to break up a reply so may have to fix it haha!
Forgive me if it turns out all crazy!
ETA: my responses are in bold. It did turn out a jumbled mess haha! Sorry!!! :blushing: Got to figure out how to do this properly!

You did a great job PositiveLight. :peace: .... Below bold is your quote:

"Can you imagine in the Florida heat how bad the smell must have been? I wonder if she had became paranoid someone was going to smell it too before she could dump the body or she was trying to frame her parents by dumping her so close to the home. Actually the more I think about it the more I feel she was trying to frame them all along. I don't think the place she dumped her was by accident. I actually think if GA or CA was involved they would have given her a more proper type of burial than tossing her to elements and animals to ravage. I think she put that bag of trash in the car (did it even exist for certain?) to try and explain away the smell. Again premeditation. Everything she did was calculated."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fca was definitely trying to cover her tracks about the smell and started to put the blame on ga and squirrels even before she abandoned the car at Amscot... Casey told Amy on 06/25 that there was a horrible smell in her car (under engine) and she couldn't figure out what it was. Casey said she thinks her dad ran over something with her car when he borrowed it (records show fca had the car, she didn't see ga & ca that day, and that she was telling them she was in Tampa). Then on the 27th, the very day she leaves the car, while she's actually standing next to it waiting for tl to pick her up, she tells AH that whatever the dead thing was in her car was pretty dead. Amy said fca was suggesting her dad ran over a squirrel and he was going to take care of it... And right afterwards, fca texts: "There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car"

And I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter, it sounds like you are one good momma though. Thx for sharing that with us...

All jmo.

I think they are testing the waters to see if there is enough interest to have a show or more books. I DO NOT respect either CA or GA. It is all a show to make $. They all have their part to play but they are all connected including FCA. View attachment 115415

Hmm......then I'm definitely NOT CLICKING.....

All jmo.

Everything is staged, the same image of FCA and Caylee is in the interview with FCA as with GA. There were enough pictures of Caylee by herself but they always show her with FCA. I followed every bit of this case and was on another forum that shut down. Joined here but only lurked. Was devastated with the verdict.

Agree!..... And welcome NanaStacy!!!

:welcome:

All jmo.

BBM

It all makes perfect sense if you review the evidence, specifically fca's activities that I posted about the other day, ie, her cell pings, routes she took, cell calls, texts, etc.....Fca took countless trips to the Anthony home throughout the 31 days. She waited until ga left for work, then she would do that pattern of flurry calls to make sure ca & ga weren't going to surprise her (ga did on the 24th), and she would go in for a couple of hours, get on the computer, get more clothes and such, steal food for tl and the boys, etc... Fca's laziness, the routes she typically drove, the fact that she never had gas in her car, familiarity, etc, make the the dumping spot she chose classic fca...

All jmo.

Oh geeze lol. I had forgotten about her stealing food. :floorlaugh:

First time trying to break up a reply so may have to fix it haha!
Forgive me if it turns out all crazy!
ETA: my responses are in bold. It did turn out a jumbled mess haha! Sorry!!! :blushing: Got to figure out how to do this properly!

Great post. If only Cindy could have been as good of a grandmother as you are, maybe Casey would have been shut down before she got so out of control.

BBM

All jmo.

I feel like George lying about Casey/Caylee leaving at 12:50 doesn't get enough traction but I digress.

I suppose my issue is that in some instances its implied that Casey was planning this for months and in others she's portrayed as making it up as she goes along often within the same argument. It just seems incongruous. The searches in March are either relevant or they're not.

As far as Casey being too narcissistic to contemplate suicide, there's a long list of narcissists who have committed that act. I mean, Aaron Hernandez just the other day. Narcissism lends itself to feeling sorry for oneself. I suppose that the main reason I think foolproof suffocation is related to suicide is because iirc the link that was clicked was suicide related. And you really just gotta go where the evidence leads ya.

Thank you for sharing your theory.

IMO, FCA would never have contemplated suicide, ever. Too narcissistic.

The phone calls to Cindy at work, IMO, could be that she wanted to dump Caylee off to Cindy at work( like she did many times before) so she (FCA) could "go to work".

There were statements from family and friends that Cindy was having many arguments with FCA over taking care of Caylee, and confronting FCA to repay what she stole from her family. FCA stole from her mothers BoA back account, was using Cindy's credit card, FCA stole from her grandfathers assisted living account. Cindy had to use her savings, took out loans and dipped into her 401k to get the family out of the debt that George got into and also FCA was racking up bills.
I think things started getting very tense in the A home starting March 2008.

Here is a link to the email exchange between Cindy's mom and her sister which gives an insight into the family dysfunction and talks about how Cindy was depressed, tired and how she was supporting the family

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_S_PleseaEmails.htm

Woah!
Those emails were very intriguing to me. Tells a lot about their character. :waitasec:

Thanks, It's always good to read differing viewpoints.

I think it was because Cindy has 'proud' to have a daughter, a princess.
Cindy said many times FCA was her best friend, and how Caylee was just like FCA when she was young.
According to a family member Cindy would brag about FCA and say hurtful things to make herself and her family look better. Cindy had her "princess"

Here is the link to the Websleuth Thread where we discussed it

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...y-s-Aunt-Pam-Plesea-Speaks-book-being-written
Thank you so much for the link!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back