AR - Newborn had nearly 100 severe rat bites, parents charged, 14 May 2017

I think all three of them are mentally handicapped.
The teenage mother of three seems to be the most handicapped, the teenage father is also handicapped but not as much as his 'girlfriend'.
The occupier of the rat infested house also seems to be mentally handicapped, she does not seem to be able to grasp the seriousness of the situation.
I agree with the posters who think she should also be charged.

On their Facebook page there are photos of her with the baby, plus pictures of when she was expecting...upon original glance the bathroom looks clean?

On their Facebook page there are photos of her with the baby, plus pictures of when she was expecting...upon original glance the bathroom looks clean?

Those photographs may not have been taken at the rat infested house. He called his mother for help, so - those pics may have been taken at his mothers house or elsewhere.

I think that young women is developmentally delayed.

After I watched the video of Mom speaking, I think so too. There may be more to this story than meets the eye. I hope a reporter follows the case and we hear more details.

This story is so sickening and heartbreaking.

Praying that this little baby is surrounded by so much love and care that she will be okay.

This one breaks my heart. [emoji17] I can't even find words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone link their Facebook? I can't find it.

I have to say- it is the tiniest of tiny bits better that this wasn't their home. It wasn't something they were used to living in.

Also, do you know how many people told me I should let my baby cry at night and not get him? A whole lot. (For the record- my soft heart couldnt do it. I do not regret showing him i will be there every time he needs me, even when inconvenient). Well, a person with average intelligence can take that statement and determine how much crying is too much and what cry isn't normal. A person with an intellectual disability might not. They will take that literally. Top that with drugs, tired and a death in the family---- recipe for disaster.

I am in no way, no how, zero chance excusing it!!! I'm just processing the things that could have contributed to this poor baby's mauling.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Subscribing, but after reading first post, I can't read any more now. It's so heartbreaking. Maybe later.

That is what I have seen reported in the articles as well. Little punkin weighs 5lbs, had been on the planet for a mere 15 days when this horrific thing happened to her.

I hate to say this, but maybe blood loss accounts for low weight?

Please watch the video at quoted link, then give me your opinion of parents. Do you still think we are looking at drug users?

The "landlord" has pick marks on her right shoulder, and I'm pretty sure I recognize the rapid fire speech pattern. MOO.

What are pick marks?

What are pick marks?

People who regularly use hard drugs (i.e., heroine, meth) can have a tendency to pick at their skin and pull out their hair. It can also be a reference to needle sites, however those usually wouldn't be in a highly visible area.

Erika has 2 children- 1 with Charles, that baby had facial reconstructive surgery for being eaten by a freaking herd of rats.
Her other child was "taken" (in her about section of her FB) and her mom is raising.
Charles has 2 other kids by 2 other women!!! The son is less that a year old! And all 4 are said to be in CPS care!! That means he has 2 other women who also do not have custody of their children.

Ok, it is time for some sort of services to step in here and do something! Offer him a vasectomy. Require some sort of community payback for every child the system is having to take care of. You don't have time, energy or money to have a home or take care of your kids, but you can clearly get time, energy and money to abuse drugs and make babies????

I am angrily typing and my keyboard is very loud right now. lol. This just reeeeeeally gets to me! Just like we need to start believing violent criminals when they show us they are violent (STOP putting them back on the streets with the rest of us!!), they also need to believe people who have children and REFUSE to do what it takes to take care of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough excuses. It's time to start protecting those in this world who deserve protecting. ggggggrrrrrRRRRRRR! Mad.

Read about this sad case earlier in the DM site..... these young "parents" are not worthy of this baby. Useless and completely incompetent.
And it doesn't matter if this post makes them upset.
They SHOULD be upset.
Either they weren't home or passed out on drugs. The mother's mugshot gives me the creeps.

And what was with the mother-in-law who lived with them --- how did she not hear the baby's screams ?
Babies can be tiny , but can yell pretty loudly !

We take better care of our two rescue cats , let alone our own children. Gah !!!!!

Please give this child to someone else so she will survive and have a future !
PLEASE.

*goes to sit on my hands*

Erika has 2 children- 1 with Charles, that baby had facial reconstructive surgery for being eaten by a freaking herd of rats.
Her other child was "taken" (in her about section of her FB) and her mom is raising.
Charles has 2 other kids by 2 other women!!! The son is less that a year old! And all 4 are said to be in CPS care!! That means he has 2 other women who also do not have custody of their children.

Ok, it is time for some sort of services to step in here and do something! Offer him a vasectomy. Require some sort of community payback for every child the system is having to take care of. You don't have time, energy or money to have a home or take care of your kids, but you can clearly get time, energy and money to abuse drugs and make babies????

I am angrily typing and my keyboard is very loud right now. lol. This just reeeeeeally gets to me! Just like we need to start believing violent criminals when they show us they are violent (STOP putting them back on the streets with the rest of us!!), they also need to believe people who have children and REFUSE to do what it takes to take care of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough excuses. It's time to start protecting those in this world who deserve protecting. ggggggrrrrrRRRRRRR! Mad.

There was a case many years ago (more than 15) where the man was ordered by the court to get a vasectomy and the State was picking up the tab. I don't recall what state it was, but he was ordered to get a vasectomy because he had around 10 or more kids, nearly all by different women.

The part that tipped the scale on him was that he wasn't paying child support or providing support of any kind for any of these children. This was putting the mothers in a position to seek help from the State. So basically the State was paying to raise this man's children and the cost was getting ridiculous; a vasectomy was cheaper than paying to support more kids.

There was a case many years ago (more than 15) where the man was ordered by the court to get a vasectomy and the State was picking up the tab. I don't recall what state it was, but he was ordered to get a vasectomy because he had around 10 or more kids, nearly all by different women.

The part that tipped the scale on him was that he wasn't paying child support or providing support of any kind for any of these children. This was putting the mothers in a position to seek help from the State. So basically the State was paying to raise this man's children and the cost was getting ridiculous; a vasectomy was cheaper than paying to support more kids.

Heck, yeah! And now they are so common that men get them done and return back to work the same day or the next, if they want to take it easy. I don't think he had much to get back to, so at least when you are doing drugs, having sex and passing out you wont be forming a tiny human to fend for himself.

Read about this sad case earlier in the DM site..... these young "parents" are not worthy of this baby. Useless and completely incompetent.
And it doesn't matter if this post makes them upset.
They SHOULD be upset.
Either they weren't home or passed out on drugs. The mother's mugshot gives me the creeps.

And what was with the mother-in-law who lived with them --- how did she not hear the baby's screams ?
Babies can be tiny , but can yell pretty loudly !

We take better care of our two rescue cats , let alone our own children. Gah !!!!!

Please give this child to someone else so she will survive and have a future !
PLEASE.

*goes to sit on my hands*

I dont think there was a mother-in-law there. This seems to be the house of a "friend" (not sure who she is to them!). I do not know where she was or why she allowed people to come stay with her with a newborn, if she had hoards of rats there. I am ready to see her name lit up with handcuffs soon, too.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oiueroiuweoiruoiwueroiuwe
Back