Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #14

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads' started by SoSueMe, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxymoo

Maxymoo New Member

You are saying what we from early threads are thinking. See you back here in a few weeks to perform our happy dance :dance::dance:

2. Maxymoo

Maxymoo New Member

springfield lakes local shops :what:

3. Schmickthespy

Schmickthespy New Member

She doesn't look happy or comfortable to me.

4. UnfoldingTruth

UnfoldingTruth New Member

You could be right also. I was just putting my thoughts and perspective on it out there. It is extreme.But you know we sometimes don't know the extremes someone under such an intense amount of stress may do. And it is true lies can be self perpetuating..like a big snowball gathering momentum and at some point it may seem too hard to change direction and stop the momentum of it. So you go along with it, cause you see no other way.

5. Fuskier

Fuskier Well-Known Member

What a helpful post. Thank you Liadan for going to the trouble of summarising what we do know so far. Appreciated. Yes, we can speculate in a certain direction. MOO.

6. Schmickthespy

Schmickthespy New Member

He could very well have snapped. I saw a very interesting documentary once that explained that we ALL have the capability to SNAP. ALL of us whether we like it or not. :what:

7. mayday

mayday New Member

8. Nads

Nads New Member

What doe the Springfield Century 21 have to do with this case?

9. kiwi50

kiwi50 Well-Known Member

So for someone who seems to mention his links to the Scout movement at every opportunity, how much influence on his life does the Scout motto "be prepared" have.
    He didn't seem to prepare well for what was the outcome after the police arrived, so was he prepared but the police spoilt the plans, or was it not pre meditated hence it seemed so badly planned.

10. Greg

Greg New Member

11. kiwi50

kiwi50 Well-Known Member

I read before on a link here, how some people found GBC intimidating, and had read a lot earlier how men at the school didn't seem to like him.
    The more I read about him, the more I understand why, I can see your average down to earth Aus or Kiwi guy thinking what a tosser ( actually the guys wouldn't be as polite as this I'm sure) he is, probably coming along in his awful yellow jacket with all his badges on.
    The more I read about him in interviews etc, the less I like him.

12. Heyerdahl

Heyerdahl New Member

In all the pics of GBC and his daughters that I have seen, they look as if they worship the ground he walks on.

13. possumheart

possumheart Well-Known Member

Maybe one of the little girls was doing an assignment on Koalas and proud parents went up to the scouting ground to take photos of them sleeping. 'Plop' one of them fell out of a tree straight on to Allison's head. GBC confronted the startled and growling Koala but it scratched his face and chest so he rang NBC because he is so good with wild animals. Meanwhile ABC is still knocked out. NBC meets GBC at roundabout with gun for koala and sniffing salts for Allison but when they go back to the spot they can't find the koala or Allison so NBC and GBC go home to sulk and are too ashamed to admit defeat.

14. maverik1

maverik1 New Member

Didnt think one could draw conclusions about such extreme emotions from just a photograph... JMO

15. Sleuthilicious

Sleuthilicious Member

I agree. If ABC was murdered by an adversary for personal reasons (and not a random attack) the police would no more suggest the public was in danger than if they suspect her husband. I just keep hoping its not him, it means little difference to Allison now, but it sure makes a difference to her little girls.

16. possumheart

possumheart Well-Known Member

Oh I forgot. When N and G get home and check the photos on the iPhone there are none with the koala in frame so they hit the phone out of the window with a golf club.

17. Heyerdahl

Heyerdahl New Member

I have yet to see any statement other than on this website that confirms that there actually was an AVO involved re the GBC household. Does anyone have any FACTUAL evidence of this that they can provide?

18. Watsonian Institute

Watsonian Institute Anulos qui animum ostendunt omnes gestemus!

Thank you for posting this. What an excellent article which sums up recent discussions regarding this case. It is particularly heartening to see the calibre of these credible, relevant sources: an associate professor of law, a professor of law, the CEO of the Rule of Law in Australia, and a professor of journalism. Now that's expert opinion!

Cheers

19. Heyerdahl

Heyerdahl New Member

But, on the other hand, maybe not so wild. There could have been someone lurking around (I'm referring to the nearby neighbour's dog that went uncharacteristically crazy and tore down the back yard that night). I think that what you have suggested could be a viable scenario.

20. Liadan

Liadan Well-Known Member

Really???? I know you are in need of your 'solid proof' but if you just ask ask her gym buddies about the broken arm and black eyes.... I think you will be happily satisfied!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.