Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
you make a good point and its coming to that now I agree, yet I still log on continuously throughout the day!!
fingers crossed that we see justice soon and see you back when something important is revealed next :)

You are saying what we from early threads are thinking. See you back here in a few weeks to perform our happy dance :dance::dance:

Yes, true, when you put it like that, it does seem rather extreme to go to those lengths and then to continue in that lie, it has just got worse and worse and still he persists. perhaps am wrong with gut feeling, unless he really does have an anti social personality disorder and just wants to protect his back no matter the cost and pride would never allow him to fess up. JMO, just a thought, probably way off beam but know guilty people can act in bizarre ways to cover up.

You could be right also. I was just putting my thoughts and perspective on it out there. It is extreme.But you know we sometimes don't know the extremes someone under such an intense amount of stress may do. And it is true lies can be self perpetuating..like a big snowball gathering momentum and at some point it may seem too hard to change direction and stop the momentum of it. So you go along with it, cause you see no other way.

The long time posters here deserve respect - I don't think they are deliberately trying to defame anyone it is simply a means for them to bounce their thoughts around. And honestly the site is quite well renowned in the US for being genuinely useful at presenting new ideas, so don't post if you are so worried about defamation.

I too would dearly love to believe that those little girls will grow up with at least one loving parent. But intimate homicide is something that is ruled out before any other theory is examined. I haven't seen anything to date that would indicate the police think otherwise. Are they looking for cars apart from the Captiva and the Prado? (maybe the little blue 4wd with the captiva) Have they told us to worry about strangers and stalkers? No This was not a simple crime - if it had been the police would have wrapped it up in a few days just like the murder that occurred in Bracken Ridge a week or so ago. The guy was apprehended almost immediately with the evidence and blood of his wife all over him.

This crime was complex and well taken care of. How did the body get to the creek? What time did ABC go missing? How does one person lift a dead body into a car?Why was the home a crime scene if she was found at the creek. These are no questions of random attack - these are the foundations of the crime of intimate homicide.

This case stinks of the elements that have intimate homicide. It is the definition of intimiate homicide. Apprehended violence orders, husband engaging in affairs both long and short term, the wife both knowing and not knowing about them, business stresses from losing money in drop in the real estate market, a husband who hid behind credentials that were shaky at best, living in the shado of a wife sho was happy successful without being false and looking for way through to market themselves. The hostile in law family dynamics (ABC was depressed the BC claim yet the Dickies say she was proud and did not like to fail). The accepting of the mistress into the BC family while ABC was left to be an outsider.

So while I appreciate that these may 'observations' from the media and not necessarily fact they all circumstantially go towards a picture that screams guilty to GBC who had the motive and opportunity to take ABC's life. . ALL MY OPINION ONLY
What a helpful post. Thank you Liadan for going to the trouble of summarising what we do know so far. Appreciated. Yes, we can speculate in a certain direction. MOO.

Hi, haven't got the Hang of this, just typed huge spiel and it didn't post, oh dear will try again. After reading many of the posts this afternoon, I have formulated what I think happened or a possible explanation. Some of the posts have queried how a loving father and man who obviously has other qualities that are admirable (along with other ones that are not!), could commit such a heinous crime. Am just ruminating on how sometimes people who usually act in one way but given the right set of circumstances they behave totally out of character - often hear it referred to as a brain snap in today's lingo. Could GBC's circumstances just have become overwhelming on that night and he completely lost it and poor Allison bore the brunt. I know this has been discussed before and if he had just owned up straight away, maybe, just maybe he may have had some sympathy from certain quarters. While not comdoning such a heinous act, sometimes people do just lose it and while the results don't usually result in death, sometimes they do. I think this is what happened and then he just couldn't being himself to admit it to his daughters or the world (perhaps to his family but unsure about that) so began the pathetic attempt
to cover what he did, which I'm sure he will live to regret and wish he'd come clean straight away. This is all just my opinion of course, but can't come up with any other scenario that would explain his bizarre actions. IMO

He could very well have snapped. I saw a very interesting documentary once that explained that we ALL have the capability to SNAP. ALL of us whether we like it or not. :what:

he seems to be medicated a lot, slept through an abduction due to heavy medication, slept through 2 of his cars being stolen and returned due to medication, probably medicated during the interview... damn he needs to be on the pbs.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
you are so funny Greg ... thanks for making us all laugh ...

So for someone who seems to mention his links to the Scout movement at every opportunity, how much influence on his life does the Scout motto "be prepared" have.
He didn't seem to prepare well for what was the outcome after the police arrived, so was he prepared but the police spoilt the plans, or was it not pre meditated hence it seemed so badly planned.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
you are so funny Greg ... thanks for making us all laugh ...

lol its true mate, that's why his credit card got declined he went to buy the groceries after his latest trip to the chemist, nothing to do with a hairdressing appointment he's a pill popper....or maybe thats just what someone wants you to think....maybe he's buying lots of codral cold and flu and has a meth lab in his house....in cahoots with the triad bikers....and that caused the fight....when he said to Allison that he was going downstairs to 'cook' and she said "**** we aint havin ****ing sausages again are we? you spend half your life downstairs cooking and all we eat are these ****** sausages......"...

He flew into an almighty rage..... you know what sausage cookers are like.....I know a few people on here are suss of them.....

you see what I'm saying here...Im not making this stuff up!

***dedicated to my dear banished friend CJ who is probably making her hubbys life a living hell atm***

:)

I read before on a link here, how some people found GBC intimidating, and had read a lot earlier how men at the school didn't seem to like him.
The more I read about him, the more I understand why, I can see your average down to earth Aus or Kiwi guy thinking what a tosser ( actually the guys wouldn't be as polite as this I'm sure) he is, probably coming along in his awful yellow jacket with all his badges on.
The more I read about him in interviews etc, the less I like him.

Maybe one of the little girls was doing an assignment on Koalas and proud parents went up to the scouting ground to take photos of them sleeping. 'Plop' one of them fell out of a tree straight on to Allison's head. GBC confronted the startled and growling Koala but it scratched his face and chest so he rang NBC because he is so good with wild animals. Meanwhile ABC is still knocked out. NBC meets GBC at roundabout with gun for koala and sniffing salts for Allison but when they go back to the spot they can't find the koala or Allison so NBC and GBC go home to sulk and are too ashamed to admit defeat.

In all the pics of GBC and his daughters that I have seen, they look as if they worship the ground he walks on.
Didnt think one could draw conclusions about such extreme emotions from just a photograph... JMO

True - but, if 'the stalker' was someone who did know ABC (and was a colleague/friend/lover/business connection/'rejected' would-be paramour, local community member, etc, etc), the police might be aware of this. To my way of thinking, a stalker usually (or very often) has a particular 'target' in mind. This being the case, he/she would not be a danger to the wider community - at least, one would probably assume not, anyway.

I agree. If ABC was murdered by an adversary for personal reasons (and not a random attack) the police would no more suggest the public was in danger than if they suspect her husband. I just keep hoping its not him, it means little difference to Allison now, but it sure makes a difference to her little girls.

Oh I forgot. When N and G get home and check the photos on the iPhone there are none with the koala in frame so they hit the phone out of the window with a golf club.

The long time posters here deserve respect - I don't think they are deliberately trying to defame anyone it is simply a means for them to bounce their thoughts around. And honestly the site is quite well renowned in the US for being genuinely useful at presenting new ideas, so don't post if you are so worried about defamation.

I too would dearly love to believe that those little girls will grow up with at least one loving parent. But intimate homicide is something that is ruled out before any other theory is examined. I haven't seen anything to date that would indicate the police think otherwise. Are they looking for cars apart from the Captiva and the Prado? (maybe the little blue 4wd with the captiva) Have they told us to worry about strangers and stalkers? No This was not a simple crime - if it had been the police would have wrapped it up in a few days just like the murder that occurred in Bracken Ridge a week or so ago. The guy was apprehended almost immediately with the evidence and blood of his wife all over him.

This crime was complex and well taken care of. How did the body get to the creek? What time did ABC go missing? How does one person lift a dead body into a car?Why was the home a crime scene if she was found at the creek. These are no questions of random attack - these are the foundations of the crime of intimate homicide.

This case stinks of the elements that have intimate homicide. It is the definition of intimiate homicide. Apprehended violence orders, husband engaging in affairs both long and short term, the wife both knowing and not knowing about them, business stresses from losing money in drop in the real estate market, a husband who hid behind credentials that were shaky at best, living in the shado of a wife sho was happy successful without being false and looking for way through to market themselves. The hostile in law family dynamics (ABC was depressed the BC claim yet the Dickies say she was proud and did not like to fail). The accepting of the mistress into the BC family while ABC was left to be an outsider.

So while I appreciate that these may 'observations' from the media and not necessarily fact they all circumstantially go towards a picture that screams guilty to GBC who had the motive and opportunity to take ABC's life. . ALL MY OPINION ONLY
I have yet to see any statement other than on this website that confirms that there actually was an AVO involved re the GBC household. Does anyone have any FACTUAL evidence of this that they can provide?

Now thats an interesting new thought. :)
But, on the other hand, maybe not so wild. There could have been someone lurking around (I'm referring to the nearby neighbour's dog that went uncharacteristically crazy and tore down the back yard that night). I think that what you have suggested could be a viable scenario.

I have yet to see any statement other than on this website that confirms that there actually was an AVO involved re the GBC household. Does anyone have any FACTUAL evidence of this that they can provide?

Really???? I know you are in need of your 'solid proof' but if you just ask ask her gym buddies about the broken arm and black eyes.... I think you will be happily satisfied!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa