Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had never heard of it and since finding it I have identified many crack houses in my neighbourhood [emoji15][emoji15]. An amazing site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree! total eye opener.....never heard of it before either.

So you know that it's a nature-based belief system with folklore based on nature, yeh? We agree then :)

Sorry if the term offends you. I'm using it in its original sense here, not the modern "wicca" sense. It just means nature.

Nevermind, :)

Here is your warning;

Do not argue about who is posting what and who is off topic and why.

Next post that is off topic that poster gets a vacation.

Alert on the post and move on.

Thank you,
Tricia

Sorry Trish, I edited a few of my posts that went off topic. My lips are zipped now! [emoji14]

He also witnessed a person dying being blown up by a landmine [emoji17]

He had no right to be there in the first place, what he did was illegal. Perhaps what i read is true that he failed the military psyche testing? If that is the case there was a very good reason to refuse him to get into the military.
Seeing someone else die in front of you would not cause someone to commit murder. I would imagine it would have the opposite effect. JMO

He had no right to be there in the first place, what he did was illegal. Perhaps what i read is true that he failed the military psyche testing? If that is the case there was a very good reason to refuse him to get into the military.
Seeing someone else die in front of you would not cause someone to commit murder. I would imagine it would have the opposite effect. JMO

Oh exactly I agree 100%.

Just asking - can't sleep lol - has anyone tried different spelling of the last name and his middle name together or his first?
With traditional names, some people like to Australianise them.

yes that has been done by a few people <modsnip>

And a nice little pub across the road (nice meals & staff) with cameras to help you with "security"

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

sounds like an excellent property. in fact, when it comes out for rent i will go check it out :p

For the people using the Crime Maps, have you been able to find any murder charges listed? Not for this case, but at all? I was looking at the Baden Clay house and trying to find a murder charge, can't see anything listed. I just wondered if murder was listed. I've seen a couple that just say "other".

Ok so this is 100% speculation on my behalf and comprises some MSM timings, some WB sleuth theories and some creative filling in the gaps myself - but here is my theory on what ST's final hours looked like

March 7
* ST leaves his apartment at Albion at about 9:20am. He has a large wad of cash stashed down his pants that he is taking to RB.
* ST is a bit nervous and fidgety leaving his apartment as his last few encounters with RB haven't been pleasant.
* As he's driving out, ST receives a text message from RB saying to make it 11 instead of 10. He pauses driving through the roller door and quickly replies to RB confirming he'll see him then.
* ST fills the time between 9:20-10:45 and just grabs some breakfast etc.
* Meanwhile RB contacts AD and asks him to come over. RB has an inkling that ST is not going to have the full amount of cash owed. RB wants AD there as back up muscle to help him teach ST a lesson as he is sick of hearing the same promises for the past 6+ months.
* AD drives over but parks his car at the pub/ somewhere else closeby and walks to RB's.
* Dashcam footage shows ST heading north on Sandgate Road through Nundah about 10:45am.
* ST arrives at RB's house at 11am. RB immediately asks about the outstanding cash situation. ST pulls out what he has brought with him. RB counts it and says it's no where near what's been agreed. ST promises to have more next week. RB says he's already had enough chances.
* AD comes out from the house which surprises ST. They tell ST that taking his car and watches etc late last year clearly hasn't been enough of a warning and that this time they are taking some of his fingers.
* RB and AD intend to give him a severe beating and remove a few of his digits. However they take things too far - maybe AD flips out from something PTSD related, maybe it's 'one punch kills' - but they end up killing ST.
* Everything happens very quickly and after realising ST is dead. RB and AD frantically make up their plan to dispose of the car, ST's body and all of the evidence.

To be continued.... thoughts so far?

For the people using the Crime Maps, have you been able to find any murder charges listed? Not for this case, but at all? I was looking at the Baden Clay house and trying to find a murder charge, can't see anything listed. I just wondered if murder was listed. I've seen a couple that just say "other".

I was wondering the same thing. I am aware of a murder case in my suburb way back in the 90s but there is nothing - so maybe there's certain things like murder or rape that they don't publish for legal and/or real estate purposes.

Yes, I did find one local that said Homicide....So I delved into it further, googling the adress etc, and it jogged my memory on the case involved..but it wasn't actually a Murder, but attempted Murder(Son, tried to kill the father apparently- by running him over). Was listed on crime Maps as 'homicide' though- unless another happened there, but I don't think so as the dates match up with the attempted Murder.

Ok so this is 100% speculation on my behalf and comprises some MSM timings, some WB sleuth theories and some creative filling in the gaps myself - but here is my theory on what ST's final hours looked like

March 7
* ST leaves his apartment at Albion at about 9:20am. He has a large wad of cash stashed down his pants that he is taking to RB.
* ST is a bit nervous and fidgety leaving his apartment as his last few encounters with RB haven't been pleasant.
* As he's driving out, ST receives a text message from RB saying to make it 11 instead of 10. He pauses driving through the roller door and quickly replies to RB confirming he'll see him then.
* Meanwhile RB contacts AD and asks him to come over. RB has an inkling that ST is not going to have the full amount of cash owed. RB wants AD there as back up muscle to help him teach ST a lesson as he is sick of hearing the same promises for the past 6+ months.
* AD drives over but parks his car at the pub/ somewhere else closeby and walks to RB's.
* Dashcam footage shows ST heading north on Sandgate Road through Nundah about 10:45am.
* ST arrives at RB's house at 11am. RB immediately asks about the outstanding cash situation. ST pulls out what he has brought with him. RB counts it and says it's no where near what's been agreed. ST promises to have more next week. RB says he's already had enough chances.
* AD comes out from the house which surprises ST. They tell ST that taking his car and watches etc late last year clearly hasn't been enough of a warning and that this time they are taking some of his fingers.
* RB and AD intend to give him a severe beating and remove a few of his digits. However they take things too far - maybe AD flips out from something PTSD related, maybe it's 'one punch kills' - but they end up killing ST.
* Everything happens very quickly and after realising ST is dead. RB and AD frantically make up their plan to dispose of the car, ST's body and all of the evidence.

all plausible and fits. only thing is AD and ST were long time friends (hearsay and JMO) so why would he have to hide? Unless it was unusual for Boscaino and AD to be seen together.

March 7

Your theory is as good as any i have read. But when ST was found there were apparently signs he was badly assaulted, so it was more than one punch. We have no clue what else the coroner has found in the autopsy? If those two had a gun & shot him if they had a weapon is another possiblity, re sleuthing the robbery last year where there was a weapon involved as you can see on the video in msm that was posted upthread.

Yes, I did find one local that said Homicide....So I delved into it further, googling the adress etc, and it jogged my memory on the case involved..but it wasn't actually a Murder, but attempted Murder(Son, tried to kill the father apparently- by running him over). Was listed on crime Maps as 'homicide' though- unless another happened there, but I don't think so as the dates match up with the attempted Murder.

i think there is a few missing charges since crime maps will be shutting down since too many criminals have been sending threats to the police not liking their crime locations being on display

I was wondering the same thing. I am aware of a murder case in my suburb way back in the 90s but there is nothing - so maybe there's certain things like murder or rape that they don't publish for legal and/or real estate purposes.
There is a homicide listed fairly close to me, but as I said in a previous reply- it actually was an attempted Murder(After googling, I did remember the case)... Maybe its hit and miss?? as I know another place that I am certain had more incidents than what I found on there(we know of at least one occasion of them being raided by police)

i think there is a few missing charges since crime maps will be shutting down since too many criminals have been sending threats to the police not liking their crime locations being on display
Yes, I am thinking it doesn't capture all, as I know of some in local area also that don't seem to show much. (but they were not recent either)

Why would that be i wonder if they are crims. LOL Surely police would be seeking them out to charge and arrest them for threatening police?

Thanks! You might be right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member