Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may well be. Though I know that police have been investigating that particular drug link ever since the murder of Peter Milos in 2014.
Timing is very coincidental though, hey?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rdered-6-May-2014/page4&highlight=peter+milos
I was also wondering there is any connection, just given the timing of arrests. Of course could be completely unrelated, but certainly interesting timing. I guess we will eventually find out if there is any connection.

Journalism and the media have become a joke, somebody reports something and everybody else copies it with out any fact checking.
There is no way this is new or even correct information that has come to light.
It is bad journalism and rehashing an old story

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Well media is our main source of information on WS's. It's all we can quote here. FB is not allowed unless per TOS.

Show me a link ?
The police have never said ST was seen at dwb, they said his car was seen there.
Media can construe it how ever they like, but i have not seen one story or report that actually places ST at dwb

Show me a link ?
The police have never said ST was seen at dwb, they said his car was seen there.
Media can construe it how ever they like, but i have not seen one story or report that actually places ST at dwb

How do you know?

Well media is our main source of information on WS's. It's all we can quote here. FB is not allowed unless per TOS.
Media will quote LA, and unless you can show me a quote where LA report ST being seen at dwb, then i will treat it as bad journalism.

The footage, captured from a motorcycle rider's helmet, appears to show the bearded Mr Thompson driving northbound on Sandgate Road through Nundah, north of Brisbane, just before 10:45am.
Timeline of disappearance:
March 7

Sam Thompson leaves his apartment at Albion in Brisbane's north about 9:20am in his orange 2016 Ford Mustang
Dashcam footage shows his car heading north on Sandgate Road through Nundah about 10:45am
The car is spotted again at Deep Water Bend Reserve at Bald Hills at 1:00pm, remaining there until the following day

March 8

The car is sighted on Tweed Coast Road in Wooyung, in northern New South Wales, about 7:30pm

March 9

Mr Thompson's car is found abandoned on Tweed Coast Road

His car, which has the licence plate SAMMO, was found abandoned near Byron Bay, in northern New South Wales, two days later.

Investigators and the SES spent the weekend searching Deep Water Bend Reserve in Brisbane's north — where the vehicle was sighted on March 7 — but failed to find any clues.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-...m-thompson-probably-killed-police-say/8349310

Was last seen at Nundah, 10.45, before being seen driving into RBs at 11, he never left the property alive, police believe.

I would say that reporter not knowing Brisbane has confused him being seen at nundah with him reporting him being seen at dwb.

Bad journalism

Was last seen at Nundah, 10.45, before being seen driving into RBs at 11, he never left the property alive, police believe.

I would say that reporter not knowing Brisbane has confused him being seen at nundah with him reporting him being seen at dwb.

Bad journalism

Not mentioned in this release:
http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2017/03/30/execution-search-warrants-albany-creek-bald-hills/

will scout out for press conference and other sources tomorrow

IMO if RB & AD were involved in drug trafficking/ring there would be evidence of that. The police would already have investigated bank records, assets etc. Where were RB & AD getting cash to live on? Were they generating income from employment? Were they getting Govt. bennies if unemployed? Which for a single unemployed young guy is around $240 p.wk. Not much to live on in Australia. Poverty line income i would think.
Lower than poverty line. It doesn't even cover rent let alone trying to eat, pay bills or support some kind of habit.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Journalism and the media have become a joke, somebody reports something and everybody else copies it with out any fact checking.
There is no way this is new or even correct information that has come to light.
It is bad journalism and rehashing an old story

The situation with AD in Kurdistan proved this correct. They lifted every story and photo from his fb page and reprinted it. Including a false report when he went on his first break to Sweden when he "announced he was coming home". Egg on their faces when the media ran the story then had to retract it when he revealed it to be BS when he got back into Kurdistan.
60mins also ham up their interviews for ratings as we all know,proven time and again.
The media only tell us what they want us to know.

Media will quote LA, and unless you can show me a quote where LA report ST being seen at dwb, then i will treat it as bad journalism.

So, the comment about being seen at deep water bend I would assume was 'fluffing' the story at the start when he car was spotted before the arrests were made. Where, at the time, he had not been found, his car was our last hope of finding him at the time so it was reported as, sam last seen/blah blah..

I believe when yous are looking a media reports that state to be published after the new info has been released is because that would be just updating that same page. Which would mean the story release time would change but may not update all info

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

So, the comment about being seen at deep water bend I would assume was 'fluffing' the story at the start when he car was spotted before the arrests were made. Where, at the time, he had not been found, his car was our last hope of finding him at the time so it was reported as, sam last seen/blah blah..

I believe when yous are looking a media reports that state to be published after the new info has been released is because that would be just updating that same page. Which would mean the story release time would change but may not update all info

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

BBM: Yes, this is true ... and happens all the time. Thanks for the reminder about that, Twinkletoes. :seeya:

Which is what slinky was trying to say a few pages back, I think, but it only just dawned on me that is what slinky was saying, too. :floorlaugh:
(Sorry, slinky!)

Subject now closed, for me, because I think you all are exactly right! :)

Can someone please tell me who AD is and his relation to the case?

TIA

It is Ashley Dyball ... one of the accused murderers of Sam. Currently arrested and sitting in jail awaiting his committal trial in a few weeks time.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3ED2507E00000578-4369976-image-a-11_1491002245944.jpg
    3ED2507E00000578-4369976-image-a-11_1491002245944.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 113
  • 3ED2506200000578-4369976-image-a-2_1491001932068.jpg
    3ED2506200000578-4369976-image-a-2_1491001932068.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 113
(Snipped for brevity)

Spooky vacant eyes :scared:

Poor Sam ... for that to be one of the last two faces he ever saw on this earth. :(

He had just been in custody in Germany,flown half way across the world,on a red eye flight from Melbourne and grilled for hours on arrival. I dont think any of us would look amazing.

He had just been in custody in Germany,flown half way across the world,on a red eye flight from Melbourne and grilled for hours on arrival. I dont think any of us would look amazing.

IMO his eyes look like that in every single photo I've seen of him. :thinking:

BBM: Do you have a link to support these statements, Drb? TIA :seeya:

Also, this is Sam's thread, and we are speaking of one of his alleged murderers. One who has very cold eyes in every picture that I have seen so far. I don't think anyone will find too much sympathy here for a person who could murder one of our Aussie lads in cold blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph