Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I don't believe his address should be posted. Send via pm if you must but please take this off as family of the accused still live there and they do not need to be harassed anymore then they already are

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
Thank you Twinkle Toes.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I didn't think Clem7 went anywhere near as north as Caboolture?
There is also the airport tunnel and inner city bypass further up,they all link together. This is the route I use going from western freeway to AC.

There is also the airport tunnel and inner city bypass further up,they all link together. This is the route I use going from western freeway to AC. Caboolture isnt that much further up.

There is also the airport tunnel and inner city bypass further up,they all link together. This is the route I use going from western freeway to AC.

I dont think any toll or tunnel roads are needed to get to caboolture from bald hills. But airport link could have been used for the nsw trip

Have they opened the area again to see exactly where he was found? Or has his exact location not been announced (that area is quite large)

I believe it's open but I had hubby with me so we didn't go in. He's not a sleuth lol [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont think any toll or tunnel roads are needed to get to caboolture from bald hills. But airport link could have been used for the nsw trip

That would be understanding as well. I travel the tunnels constantly. And as I did today go to Caboolture.

I'm not aware of any tunnels in the region Bald Hills to Caboolture, but happy to be corrected.

Do you mean the first sighting in nsw? Or the first sighting of the car in the entire case?

I read this as you were meaning the first sighting in nsw by a member of the public which was on the wednesday?

Yes this was where it was finally located - it's final dumping spot.

Awesome find! I wonder if it ran out of fuel there.

I don't recall a comment about being run out of fuel, but you never know because LE not really said anything yet about those sorts of finer details. Good point!!

I am still considering that there is a family or friend connection as some of the family was originally from New South Wales [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

I don't recall a comment about being run out of fuel, but you never know because LE not really said anything yet about those sorts of finer details. Good point!!

I am still considering that there is a family or friend connection as some of the family was originally from New South Wales [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

It might have been put there for a reason or just got as south as it could go before the fuel ran out or it got a flat. It's natural to try and find a reason.

Who's family slinky? AD'S?

Thinking of Sams family and the go fund me? appeal. <modsnip> My question in regards to the mustang is, will Sams parents finally receive the funds when sold (as posted here it was unencumbered) or is it possible that it may be eventually be determined as the "proceeds of crime"? Posted with respect to Sam and his family. Moo.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

I get it. I have spent time on US threads, and because AD lived at that address, it is permissible and doesn't allow his other family members at that address any anonymity. Guess I had a rapid knee jerk reaction out of defensiveness for them, even though they haven't been media shy in the past we are told.

That's right. They were willingly plastered all over the media when Dyball came home from Syria, and when they were going to Syria to try to get him to come back home ... saying how proud they were of him (contrary to our laws), blah, blah.
Now that he is an alleged murderer, if they want more privacy, they need to consider their public records.

In many cases, once it is out there it cannot be reeled back in. But public records like your phone number/address .... well, there are very simple measures to protect that info.

Who's family slinky? AD'S?

ST's mum is from Kyogle...... I always look for 'angles' and thinking from the person who is doing the deed..... even tho their actions may seem COMPLETELY IRRATIONAL to us, sometimes the human pshyche does 'natural' things.
Like if I leave home and I go to Westfield I sometimes catch myself turning right to drive to work - I do it more than go to Westfield a so my auto pilot switches on.

Thinking of Sams family and the go fund me? appeal. <modsnip> My question in regards to the mustang is, will Sams parents finally receive the funds when sold (as posted here it was unencumbered) or is it possible that it may be eventually be determined as the "proceeds of crime"? Posted with respect to Sam and his family. Moo.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

Interesting point could go either way...... if drugs are involved could be proceeds of drug sales?

ST's mum is from Kyogle...... I always look for 'angles' and thinking from the person who is doing the deed..... even tho their actions may seem COMPLETELY IRRATIONAL to us, sometimes the human pshyche does 'natural' things.
Like if I leave home and I go to Westfield I sometimes catch myself turning right to drive to work - I do it more than go to Westfield a so my auto pilot switches on.

Thanks slinky.
I was thinking that whomever drove Sam's car into NSW might of been alone without anyone following and needed a ride back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whimzee