Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi fellow WSleuthers. Long time lurker, first time poster. After following this case since the beginning. Different scenarios, different theories. I'm now at a loss.... I dont think little spiderman will ever be found. Shame on the media, government, community, family and all who let down this beautiful, innocent soul

Yes :(

Think this is why I keep returning to BS, even though I keep defending him also.

Circling around him looking for a trace of WT. Because without the BS story, there is actually nothing left to go on, that we know. Just a vanishing and the thinnest of air.

The likelihood of a completely random snatching or accident by someone who left no connections and no trace would be agonising.

And given the block of land across the road from the grandmothers was for sale, and would of attracted visitors, I can see it happening.

Up to a dozen detectives and forensic officers spent several hours searching the unit on the corner of Bold and Seymour Street.

A local employee who works in a shop beneath the units said the police spent most the day searching the premises.

"They've been here all day from what we could tell – just forensic people here all day," the man, who did not wished to be named, said. "They left this afternoon and took a whole lot of things with them. The detectives have been in and out all day, up and down the stairs."

The man said he believed a man and woman lived in a unit above the set of shops but said he had never seen anyone in the office space where police had focused their investigations. http://www.portnews.com.au/story/28...tives-raid-properties-searching-for-evidence/

I was talking about BS's DNA. They would have to find it somewhere it shouldn't be to link him to a crime. Since they don't have William, it would mean they are trying to connect him to another crime. That suggests a link to a pedophilia ring or some other sex crime, IMO.

Up to a dozen detectives and forensic officers spent several hours searching the unit on the corner of Bold and Seymour Street.

A local employee who works in a shop beneath the units said the police spent most the day searching the premises.

"They've been here all day from what we could tell – just forensic people here all day," the man, who did not wished to be named, said. "They left this afternoon and took a whole lot of things with them. The detectives have been in and out all day, up and down the stairs."

The man said he believed a man and woman lived in a unit above the set of shops but said he had never seen anyone in the office space where police had focused their investigations. http://www.portnews.com.au/story/28...tives-raid-properties-searching-for-evidence/

Interesting, one would assume this couple have been interviewed. I'm sure if they'd of noticed anything happening in the office it would of been reported way before January. It wouldn't be a very smart person that would take an abucted child to an office with occupants above. This also explains the previous posts in regards to aerial images of the building showing a washing line etc

I'm still confused about whether they searched the unit and the office space, or just the office space? We know the office space was "Speddos Pawn" but did BS have any connection to the unit? Wouldn't he just need the office space? I'd have thought an agent would rent the unit to the man and woman, and BS wouldn't be connected.

Sleuthysleuth2013 the building was only two levels (see google earth) The unit and office space were on the same level. So one would assume the space was occupied by one in the same...the fact that a downstairs observer stated that they believed a couple lived there implies they must have reasonably noticed some activity by a couple....Bill Spedding and his wife lived elsewhere..didn't they....or did they frequent?? or was another couple residing there??? I don't know...

More curious to me ATM...Question I'd like to direct at News Corps: who is the source that said that Bill Spedding was interviewed by FACS on the 9th of December? Who is feeding you this information and why??

Curious: Police have been able to secure a media NO GO Zone around William and his complicated family history...but have afforded none of the same for these three children in the care of Mr Spedding and his wife....regardless of why or what motivations or what strategy they hope to achieve...shame on them!!!...

and yes I am also thinking of William...but why create more victims!!!!

Observation: Media (Daily Telegraph) covering their arses by pixilating Mrs Spedding's picture on unauthorised (Facebook) pictures whilst allowing media (public) pictures to remain.....could say more but I am angry at the incompetence of this task force...and their complete lack of empathy for creating more victims...

Police have the capacity to wholeheartedly crack down on the media if they wish...they haven't...I say PUT UP OR Shut the whole friggen thing down...My heart Breaks for William...but now you have three other kids whose whole lives are being thrown into turmoil...FFS

The child was removed from her home by FACS because of a domestic situation.
She has not taken down the tree since the child was taken in early 2011.
Imo - tree up for Christmas 2010 so maybe early January child removed from home.
Wonder what chat was taking place around that time?

She and her new partner were surprised to hear Mr Spedding was a person of interest in the investigation of the missing toddler.
Imo the domestic situation may have involved a son of MS.

A spokesman for FACS said yesterday "As this matter is subject to an on going police investigation. Facs is unable to comment any further.
Does that mean investigation into the children in their care or WT investigation?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l-speddings-care/story-fnpn118l-1227198878302

NSW FACS - What if a report is made about me or a child in my care?
http://www.community.nsw.gov.au/doc...if_a_report_is_made_about_me.html?s=656302497

The sun is shining today in Kendall after four days of rain, praying that you are also enjoying the beautiful sunshine William.

I may be wrong but I highly doubt that a judge would authorise a search warrant for multiple properties that includes digging up septic tanks etc without more concrete evidence than a call to Crimestoppers by a bitter daughter in law? I imagine the Crimestoppers hotline has had hundreds of calls, what made BS stand out?

BBM

CCTV footage and mobile phone pings to nearby towers.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227124180019

Modern technology played a part in solving the Jill Meagher case.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/the-long-arm-of-modern-technology-20120929-26skq.html

I was talking about BS's DNA. They would have to find it somewhere it shouldn't be to link him to a crime. Since they don't have William, it would mean they are trying to connect him to another crime. That suggests a link to a pedophilia ring or some other sex crime, IMO.

true, but maybe they found something belonging to william, clothing? they may also want to see if his dna is on the mattress, especially if williams dna is there too

Looking at the corner of the driverway... it is a very blind corner.
Benaroon.pngBenaroon.png
Let's say WS attended earlier in the week, said something along the lines of "I should have the part by Thursday, I can pop around Friday morning..." and grandma replies "excellent, anytime in the morning is good, just pop over". And she calls him, but he misses the call, however he sees the missed call... then he picks up the part from his office, buys a take out coffee at Buzz, he drives to Benaroon Dr (18mins according to gmaps), and ... blind corner.

We know WT was running around the house.
We know BS was scheduled to fix the washer.

It would be nice to know the following:

1. Did the part actually come in on Thursday.
2. Did Grandma say... just pop over, or call before you come, or was an actual appointment set
3. Did grandma ring because of a no show, or a late show, or just to check when he would return
4. Can the EFTPOS transaction show the time? If so, how does this influence the time assumption
5. Was it a to go coffee, if so, you would assume that WS was in a hurry, perhaps to get back to the kids presentation

It is also interesting that he never says he hasn't met or seen William at any stage.

4. Can the EFTPOS transaction show the time? If so, how does this influence the time assumption

I can confirm the bank can see the exact time the transaction was made. They would make this available to the police however most don't make it available on statements as its not usually beneficial. If you were to call and question a transaction on your own account they could tell you the exact time the card was swiped/inserted/processed over phone/Web etc

I can confirm the bank can see the exact time the transaction was made. They would make this available to the police however most don't make it available on statements as its not usually beneficial. If you were to call and question a transaction on your own account they could tell you the exact time the card was swiped/inserted/processed over phone/Web etc

It depends on which bank you are with, the one I used to work for wouldn't give that information out to customers only to LE. The normal staff couldn't see it in their system, only IT could.

Looking at the corner of the driverway... it is a very blind corner.
View attachment 68386View attachment 68386
Let's say WS attended earlier in the week, said something along the lines of "I should have the part by Thursday, I can pop around Friday morning..." and grandma replies "excellent, anytime in the morning is good, just pop over". And she calls him, but he misses the call, however he sees the missed call... then he picks up the part from his office, buys a take out coffee at Buzz, he drives to Benaroon Dr (18mins according to gmaps), and ... blind corner.

We know WT was running around the house.
We know BS was scheduled to fix the washer.

It would be nice to know the following:

1. Did the part actually come in on Thursday.
2. Did Grandma say... just pop over, or call before you come, or was an actual appointment set
3. Did grandma ring because of a no show, or a late show, or just to check when he would return
5. Was it a to go coffee, if so, you would assume that WS was in a hurry, perhaps to get back to the kids presentation

It is also interesting that he never says he hasn't met or seen William at any stage.

BBM

I think the wording used by WS was touched on up thread, I need to go back and watch WS and MS media appearances .. But doesn't he say things to the effect of I wasn't there when IT happened, and I didn't do anything to hurt WT... But Mindymoo I agree it's strange that he hasn't said very clearly that he has never met or seen WT.
If, hypothetically, a POI in a case was questioned about the victim, and the POI made a clear statement saying they have never even seen or met the victim, and then after further investigation it turns out that they actually had been in contact with the victim, that in itself is going to paint the POI in a very bad light. That would stick with the public, the media, LE like bubble gum to a sneaker

I have been wondering what BS inconsistencies in his story were that concerned LE?

" A friend of Mr Spedding said that Mr Spedding had a missed call from William’s grandmother on Friday morning but could not get through when he tried to call back.

He said that Mr Spedding then met his wife Margaret for a coffee before they went to a presentation at the primary school of one of their grandchildren. He said that Mr Spedding went to do a job at nearby Dunbogan that afternoon and called William’s grandmother’s home."
http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...-for-missing-boy/story-fni0cx12-1227192659824

I would be interested to know what time Grandma supposedly rang him in the morning, and what for? Was she expecting him that morning?
Working in the construction industry we are very well aware of how long items take to be delivered. So did BS tell her the part 'should' arrive by Friday and she was expecting him?
I know if i had visitors i wouldnt bother phoning to find out. Theyd either be there to do repairs or not but thats just me personally.
If it had been pre arranged theres no reason why he wouldnt just go around even after she didnt answer his supposed return call. People dont answer the phone for many reasons. Not just because they arent home.

Was it also stated that he went to his 'office' that morning? Where is this office??

I think the morning phone calls were the inconsistencies IMO.
So many questions about this.

I have been wondering what BS inconsistencies in his story were that concerned LE?

" A friend of Mr Spedding said that Mr Spedding had a missed call from William’s grandmother on Friday morning but could not get through when he tried to call back.

He said that Mr Spedding then met his wife Margaret for a coffee before they went to a presentation at the primary school of one of their grandchildren. He said that Mr Spedding went to do a job at nearby Dunbogan that afternoon and called William’s grandmother’s home."
http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...-for-missing-boy/story-fni0cx12-1227192659824

I would be interested to know what time Grandma supposedly rang him in the morning, and what for? Was she expecting him that morning?
Working in the construction industry we are very well aware of how long items take to be delivered. So did BS tell her the part 'should' arrive by Friday and she was expecting him?
I know if i had visitors i wouldnt bother phoning to find out. Theyd either be there to do repairs or not but thats just me personally.
If it had been pre arranged theres no reason why he wouldnt just go around even after she didnt answer his supposed return call. People dont answer the phone for many reasons. Not just because they arent home.

Was it also stated that he went to his 'office' that morning? Where is this office??

Maybe his phone records do not agree with his description of events that morning. I agree with you.

But I disagree that Grandma would not call if she had company. I am thinking it would spur her to call. If she had her grandkids visiting she would have a real need for a washer to be working. So I can see her calling to check on the part. JMO

I believe MSM said his office is near the cafe.
I really pray that LE are onto something.

IIRC there was an article stating he went across the road to the coffee shop from his office so it is very close by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1