Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im presuming its the pawn shop then?
e05522708009e9f1cbfda07e713dc64c.jpg

350m away from cafe.

So that would explain the seizure of computers from there. Im presuming they can tell if he used his computer that day?

Im presuming its the pawn shop then?
e05522708009e9f1cbfda07e713dc64c.jpg

350m away from cafe.

So that would explain the seizure of computers from there. Im presuming they can tell if he used his computer that day?

Quite possibly, there's probably a short cut so he didn't have to walk the whole 350m? Maybe that's why they worded it as "across the road" rather than "he walked 350m"

Quite possibly, there's probably a short cut so he didn't have to walk the whole 350m? Maybe that's why they worded it as "across the road" rather than "he walked 350m"
Although if i look up cafe buzz it says its adress is actually 1/60 bold street so that would mean it is on the same street. Opposite side to pawn shop.

Although if i look up cafe buzz it says its adress is actually 1/60 bold street so that would mean it is on the same street. Opposite side to pawn shop.

That would make sense but again IIRC they also said he then walked across the road to the school... How far is the school from there? It doesn't look like a school type area because of the shops?

Also, wasn't the presentation in the afternoon? So if he had coffee at 10:00 am or whatever it was, what did he do in that time period? It is possible he sat there for the whole 2+ hours or are we missing a few steps in what happened between getting coffee and going to the school?

ETA: I can't find the article anywhere, I am pretty sure someone on here linked it but it's lost in cyber space now :laughing:

That would make sense but again IIRC they also said he then walked across the road to the school... How far is the school from there? It doesn't look like a school type area because of the shops?

Also, wasn't the presentation in the afternoon? So if he had coffee at 10:00 am or whatever it was, what did he do in that time period? It is possible he sat there for the whole 2+ hours or are we missing a few steps in what happened between getting coffee and going to the school?

ETA: I can't find the article anywhere, I am pretty sure someone on here linked it but it's lost in cyber space now :laughing:
On the bottom right hand of my screenshot you can see a little brown hat and the word laurieton. That is actually the start of laurieton public school.

Directly across the road is the School Of Arts, behind that is the public school. No doubt you'd just walk across the road and take a short cut through the school of arts.
This is a small town so it's certainly not unusual to have the school close to shops.

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/...r-william-tyrell/story-e6frg6nf-1227194543342

Mentions the school across the street

He then went to the Buzz Cafe for a coffee with his wife in Laurieton before he went to an awards ceremony for his grandson at a primary school across the road, Colin said.

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/...r-william-tyrell/story-e6frg6nf-1227194543342

Mentions the school across the street

He then went to the Buzz Cafe for a coffee with his wife in Laurieton before he went to an awards ceremony for his grandson at a primary school across the road, Colin said.

That is pretty close to the one I read except it was worded more like "He then left his office and walked across the road to meet his wife at the local coffee shop before walking back across the road to the school"

True. But the absence of WT's DNA would be an important thing too. Media highlights the mattress in the disused office... on the surface that sounded creepy.... but if WT was there you'd expect DNA, so the absence of that would help convince the community of BS's innocence. Or it should, I'd say. Whether the community ever lets this go remains to be seen.

I'm surprised a mattress would hold DNA for so long considering the linen would be changed & washed several times over, mattress & pillow protectors would have been washed. Unless body fluids/blood spilled through.

How much money do carers get per child per week? Is this a money making racket or what?

Im dumbfounded how these poor little children are being pumped out to be TAKEN AND REARED by others.

What an upheaval for the 3 children who were removed during the Christmas break.

IMAGINE THEIR 'SHOW AND TELL' the first day back!

'Ok little Johnny, tell the class about your Christmas holidays.

It's so bloody unfair and cruel.

So many shops and banks in this street/area. I wonder how many have street surveillance. Would be interesting to identify who walked around that day and when. Cellarbrations would surely have a camera aswell. I guess it is quite a while ago now though.

So if BS was at his office, walked to the coffee shop to meet MS and then walked to the school for awards ceremony. It's quite possible someone else was using the van in this time frame and maybe the person using the van was the person hiding out in his office using the single mattress and waiting for the right time to snatch WT. So BS could be totally innocent but covering for some other person.

I have to agree with this. All the reporting has been from the outside looking through peoples windows. Even the interview with BW was focused more on how BW felt rather than explaining the case. I mean, he wasn't even asked to explain his movements or the extent of his involvement, just how he was feeling (this is the more official/arranged interview he agreed on, not when the journalists ambushed him).

Some sort of hush has been put over the reporting, and it's more than legal issues around WT's background.

We can retweet and share Find William pictures til the cows come home, but Blessed is right, a family face asking for community help would stir up more reaction. It's been too long.

I've been wondering why a family member couldn't go on tv and have there faces darkened and voice altered to protect their identity. I agree is would help people connect to the case more.

So if BS was at his office, walked to the coffee shop to meet MS and then walked to the school for awards ceremony. It's quite possible someone else was using the van in this time frame and maybe the person using the van was the person hiding out in his office using the single mattress and waiting for the right time to snatch WT. So BS could be totally innocent but covering for some other person.
If this story is true I imagine his van wouldve still been at the office and he walked up the street to meet for coffee then across the road to the school and back to the office to pick the van up to attend the afternoon job.

So i come back to the question i asked earlier. All of this walking and no surveillance footage from any shops along the way? Perhaps thats where the police found an inconsistency.

I wouldnt drive 150m to meet someone for coffee. Id most certainly walk.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-nervous-breakdown-thanks-family-support.html

If this story is true I imagine his van wouldve still been at the office and he walked up the street to meet for coffee then across the road to the school and back to the office to pick the van up to attend the afternoon job.

So i come back to the question i asked earlier. All of this working and no surveillance footage from any shops along the way? Perhaps thats where the police found an inconsistency.

I wouldnt drive 150m to meet someone for coffee. Id most certainly walk.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-nervous-breakdown-thanks-family-support.html

Agreed! Perhaps there is CCTV and he didn't appear on it when he should have or maybe, they saw something else on the CCTV like his van drive past when he said he was having coffee?

On Sept 1, anon was 'at' Lake Cathie. But as for living quarters, not sure.

you jogged my memory -- post 400 from previous thread.....

January 20

'"A POLICE helicopter is hovering over Lake Cathie on the NSW mid-north coast as the investigation into the disappearance of missing toddler William Tyrell ramps up.

POLICE will hold a media conference on Wednesday morning after a number of properties were raided in the Kendall area in the past 24 hours.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1227191571444

the link I posted for the Lake Cathie NSW search of Jan 20 is ''dead''......why would a chopper be hovering over the Lake?? --

wonder what if anything they searched in terms of real property at Lake Cathie.....looks very pretty from what I see on the net

"Wednesday 10.15am: The police presence at Bonny Hills and Lake Cathie is significant as the search for missing toddler William Tyrell has taken a new turn."

"A PolAir chopper is hovering above Lake Cathie while an excavator has cordoned off a semi-rural property in Wandoo Place, Bonny Hills,, where an elderly couple live."

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/2830409/william-tyrell-focus-turns-to-bonny-hills-home/

this link is still 'live'

I think it's only safe to discuss what's been reported in the media. Anything else might get the thread shut down. I'd like for the thread to stay open...

As for inconsistencies, possibly something came up when police were appealing for the owners of cars captured by the Kendall Tennis Club CCTV footage?

I'm surprised a mattress would hold DNA for so long considering the linen would be changed & washed several times over, mattress & pillow protectors would have been washed. Unless body fluids/blood spilled through.

That's interesting, the scene I imagined was just an old mattress being laid out in the back of an office. Impromptu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox