Baez Granted Access To Crime Scene Evidence

I believe the unknown origins is more suitable for KC.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

*hee*

So true, so true. I would say more, but I'm behaving myself. :rolleyes:

Oh, I didn't think so. Maybe I missed what was being asked.

No you read right, apparently the emails aren't showing up for some people so it was assumed they had been redacted from the .pdf.

If Baez is the one that included those emails, he certainly missed the fact completely that they make him look like a total insensitive whiner. The snarky remarks certainly don't go far in endearing him to anyone not on his payroll. These people can make his job much, much, MUCH, harder if they choose to do so in the months to come. It would behoove him to play nice with the other children. :croc::clap:

JB will get those items he requested in due course. I am certain that the experts who have them are still not finished with them. Also, JB can complain to speed it up, but it makes no difference. His team of experts know there will be no trial until late Summer early Autumn at the very earliest. They will do their reviews within the year, when they receive them. No rush. If there was a need for a rush it would be for the bones, before the family wants them cremated or buried. Still this requires time, no one said the current experts are 100% complete with their examinations. JB is not making himself any friends on his playing field, and therefore, will continually have to do twice the work any attorney would. Simply b/c he keeps filing unneccessary emergency motions and does not wait until things are complete in one area before he jumps to the next. He will continue this path and just make his own life miserable. He clearly is in way over his head. Criminal defense is not his forte, much less a murder case.

These people can make his job much, much, MUCH, harder if they choose to do so in the months to come. It would behoove him to play nice with the other children. :croc::clap:

Seems like they already are. They could be "nice" and give up the information now, but why when they could wait 14 days. If I had to deal with JB, I'd make his life as miserable as he's making mine.

"No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney. Alfred Smith" Just more smoke and mirrors! These people seem to be drawn to confrontation like a moth to a fire. Lp.. always spouting his theory's not based on the time line. Still saying she did it on accident.If you drug your child and they die..it's murder not an accident. Lee pulling his mussel_man routine, The family preacher, giving an interview,the lawyer for the A's telling news reporters what they removed from the house!! KFN ! The husband of the defense attorney on tv every night. Nancy G ,etc The cast of characters just keeps growing.Baz on CNN and filing all these Emergency motions. The news reporting on what Casey will get for Christmas to eat and her present ...It distresses me greatly,that in all of this bologna, the sad,sad truth is that little Caylee again takes the back seat. Baez, is spinning all his wheels,doing whatever he can to help get "the person last trusted with Caylee's care " free. What was Casey's motive. Freedom, yes but money??Did CA GA KA have an insurance policy on Caylee?I worry, that all of the defenses ,smoke and mirorrs could cloud the issues enough to get her off?

Anyone else notice in the emails that Baez stated something about letting the Anthony's bury THEIR child?! Just found that interesting.

The A's could have "burried thier daughter" which by the way is a poor choice of wording, months ago if Casey would have told the truth.

I just do not see the big problem here. The State has to turn over the evidence it has gathered in a timely fashion. Baez already filed all the Motions for Discovery and there is a continuing obligation on the parties to continue to produce information as it becomes available. It seems Baez wanted the State to produce the information ASAP in the spirit of cooperation and without having to file another Motion, but the State's idea of cooperation was to say "you will get it soon". "Soon" is not sufficient for Baez to set up the second autopsy, he has to schedule his experts, etc. so the Motion was necessary so the Judge could set a time frame upon which Baez can depend.

Standard procedure. Baez is entitled to the information, ALL of it, in order to prepare his defense. No big deal here. It is sooooo normal for the State to delay, delay, delay having to show its cards. It is a game. This discovery could be produced in 2 days, but the State will take the entire 14 days just because it can.

Welcome to the practice of law, Mr. Baez. Isn't it fun?

when does Defense get to show their cards? IIRC isn't FL a sharing "reaching" out state??? Isn't the 14 day turn over standard????

"No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney. Alfred Smith" Just more smoke and mirrors! These people seem to be drawn to confrontation like a moth to a fire. Lp.. always spouting his theory's not based on the time line. Still saying she did it on accident.If you drug your child and they die..it's murder not an accident. Lee pulling his mussel_man routine, The family preacher, giving an interview,the lawyer for the A's telling news reporters what they removed from the house!! KFN ! The husband of the defense attorney on tv every night. Nancy G ,etc The cast of characters just keeps growing.Baz on CNN and filing all these Emergency motions. The news reporting on what Casey will get for Christmas to eat and her present ...It distresses me greatly,that in all of this bologna, the sad,sad truth is that little Caylee again takes the back seat. Baez, is spinning all his wheels,doing whatever he can to help get "the person last trusted with Caylee's care " free. What was Casey's motive. Freedom, yes but money??Did CA GA KA have an insurance policy on Caylee?I worry, that all of the defenses ,smoke and mirorrs could cloud the issues enough to get her off?

I think the smoke and mirrors o 31 DAYS is more than sufficient for some to see thru it.....I just hope and pray that people leave their rose colored glasses at home during the trial.....I mean 31 DAYS NOTHING....(well except the parting, drinking and having a grand time with the boys....)----and we are to believe she is an excellent mom??? A MOTY?????

JB comes across as such a whiner. IMO

ya think?????? its kinda like the things I try to settle amongst my kids???? its just sad.....:boohoo:

I tire of his grandstanding the pressers to complain--please just because he may not have much on his plate--perhaps he should consider that there are other cases out there----and why is it "The kc a" trial????--I think what bothers me is the "the"..don't know why---it just makes it somehow important in a superior way .......:waitasec:

Emails are interesting. Baez is just as snippy and smirky in print. So what, no one in Baez land or KC land calls anyone anymore? They "reach out"?? I'll try putting in that my time keepers time sheets, instead of telephone conference with, it will read, "reached out to ...."

Maybe he used to work for the phone company, remember that campaign to
"Reach out and touch someone".

No one told him they didn't mean that literally!

Magicians pull things out of their hat. JB pulls thing out too, but from another place and nobody wants anything to do with the results.

Ha ha. Hey . How I have missed you!

Side note: (To the tune of All I want for Christmas) All I want for Christmas is my theme from ;)

Magicians pull things out of their hat. JB pulls thing out too, but from another place and nobody wants anything to do with the results.

Isn't everything* he's asking for going to be released to him in discovery anyway, without all the grand standing?

*Or at least things the judge says yes to...

I've started thinking of him as "boo hoo" Baez.

Okay, so they want to do a second autopsy. The first one found no trauma. The defense has a problem with this??

Not only that - I wasn't aware the autopsy was considered completed until the toxicology and other results were in? Am I wrong in that thinking?

I'm still waiting on this new phone number JB has set up so he can take calls from people telling him how Caylee got to the spot she was found. Maybe it will be all psychics calling in (boy, he sure would be none to happy) or people saying "duh, KC put her there".

Someone on that 'Casey is Innocent' thread did post the number. lol You'll have to read back through it was in the first few pages. That thread was so hilarious!

Someone on that 'Casey is Innocent' thread did post the number. lol You'll have to read back through it was in the first few pages. That thread was so hilarious!

Yea, someone PM'd me that info right after I said that. Ha. I hope they are made public. Can't wait.

*hee*

These people can make his job much, much, MUCH, harder if they choose to do so in the months to come. It would behoove him to play nice with the other children. :croc::clap:

respectfully cropped

Funny you said that, I was reading some older Baez rants today, they made me think he never went to Kindergarten or if he did his report cards always showed : Plays well with others ( D-) much room for improvement.:winko:

The one thing I have a problem with is the state's autopy reports beening made available before the Defense does their autospy even if this is common practice.

It would be interesting to see the both the State's and Defenses match without the Paid Expserts having seen the State's first.

From what I have seen, every time they bring in these Paid Experts those experts find something wrong with the state's report or how something was done.

That is WHY they want the state's evidence and autopsy results. They don't want to do their own unless they can dispute some fact of the state's. That is why they decided they did not want to go to the crime scene after making the big court appearance over it.

They are out of luck on this one, unless they are not going to bother to do the autopsy (which is really not an autopsy with just bones) until after 14 days. To be honest that would not surprise me at all, since they have not cared that baby was out in the bushes somewhere rotting before this.

He would probably have a more lucrative career as a Proctologist. :rolleyes:

There are a few discrepancies I’ve found.

It was initially reported strands of light-colored hair were found on the duct tape. Caylee's hair was not light colored. I have no idea if hair gets lighter after death, but if you are an investigator who talks to the press, and you describe the hair as light colored, you are honestly describing what you see, but you are not describing Caylee’s hair.

They said only strands of hair. But if duct tape had been wrapped around her head, almost all her hair around the neck would be stuck to the duct tape. It would not be strands of hair.

Another thing that raises a question was an anchor woman said they will get DNA from a tooth. And then, even she stumbled over that. I could see her questioning under her breath, "Why a tooth? They have everything." It was probably initially reported honestly by a forensics investigator that they would get DNA from a tooth.

But a tooth could be extracted from a live Caylee.

It was originally reported that the bag had no clothes, then they edited that report. Why would Casey undress Caylee before putting her body in a bag? But someone who is planting evidence might not think of adding clothes to the disarticulated bones in a trash bag.

If those bones are not Caylee, a lawyer that only pretends to be working for Casey may be working for a group who vehemently wants those bones buried as soon as possible, and wants them to stay undisturbed. So Baez needs the emotions of the moment to bury them, and keep them buried.

He wants those remains fast. And yet, there is no hurry to complete the defense's DNA tests to see if it really is Caylee. And that is the only question you can ask of the bones; besides how could only a few strands of hair be left on the duct tape?

I personally can’t see her defense team doing an honest test because I see them wanting to permanently get rid of the strongest evidence in this case, as fast as possible. It is the only hard evidence that could get her off.

I think Casey needs to fire her lawyers and go with a Public Defender. He would probably do a better job than the Dream Team. But they are doing a heck of a job for the opposition.

I think he filed this motion because he wants a sneak peak at what the prosecution found at the crime scene. Quoting his motion:

5. The defense expert would request any photographs taken at the time the remains were discovered to conduct a proper autopsy. (My underlining)

6. These photos would enlighten the defense experts as to the condition of the bones at time of discovery and prior to being handled and examined by the medical examiner's office.

When the ME Investigator takes photos at a scene, they show the body and the immediate surrounding area so the ME knows exactly what the conditions were. I think he is simply trying to get these photos so he can see what it was LE found before the usual discovery period. This way he can scurry back to Casey with what he finds out and they can come up with verison 6.8 or 7.2 or whatever number they are up to as to what happened to Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back