Baez Granted Access To Crime Scene Evidence

Now see ya all, I see JB's point. He says it is essential that he and his experts get access to the info immediately! Well, why not give it to him for a limited time (after all it is Christmas.) And if what he want for Christmas is that, then schedule him in.... I would think that from 8 until 12 on 12-25 should do it. *sarcastic*

JB really doesn't care about the access. What he is attempting is to cause a rush on the persons who are investigating. If rushed they might actually make a mistake, something that JB can exploit. But he made an error. He pushed to get into the crime scene, then when he got access to it, he wouldn't go.

Think the judge didn't take note of that? And I love it that he included the snotty emails in with the motion. The judge will read those too. And so he isn't only po'ing the pros. the judge won't be real happy with him either. That will influence any future decisions where the judge has any lee way in the decision.

NOTE EMAIL TO BAEZ--WED 12/17/08 410PM....he answered her back OVER 4 DAYS later (12/22/08 1036AM)...to tell her "Time is of essence"!! What a crock!!!

The after the tit for tat that ended at 1130AM, He didn't fax his motion for ANOTHER 6 HOURS (522PM that day)!!

REMIND ME ABOUT YOUR "TIME IS OF ESSENCE" BALONEY AGAIN?

I have a question.Is that 14 business days or 14 consecutive days. There are at least two holidays in the next 2 weeks.

Emails are interesting. Baez is just as snippy and smirky in print. So what, no one in Baez land or KC land calls anyone anymore? They "reach out"?? I'll try putting in that my time keepers time sheets, instead of telephone conference with, it will read, "reached out to ...."

These people in FL see to 'reach out' a lot. It's a term almost never used here. It still sound funny to me each time I hear it.

Personally I see no need in all the stalling , delay tactics that everyone in these circumstances seem to do.
If there is nothing to hide, if there is nothing to worry about, if its all above recrimination then let the scnd Autopsy be done and the crime scene be seen and so on and so forth
Why delay everything ?

Allow The poor sweet child to be buried, and grieved properly for.

And in the new year Get on with the damn case and find out what the hell happened

I think its ridiculous

Personally I see no need in all the stalling , delay tactics that everyone in these circumstances seem to do.
If there is nothing to hide, if there is nothing to worry about, if its all above recrimination then let the scnd Autopsy be done and the crime scene be seen and so on and so forth
Why delay everything ?

Allow The poor sweet child to be buried, and grieved properly for.

And in the new year Get on with the damn case and find out what the hell happened

I think its ridiculous

Jane, it is not about burying Caylee. If you notice, the Motion did not ask to receive the remains. Caylee may be buried when the A's feel like it. JB just wants whatever the State and Feds found at the site. No bones. Just paper work and xrays. Which he will receive. The remains can be examined as soon as released, without all of the hoopla. JB, as usual, has created a delay of the remains being released by stomping his pre-foot and not asking correctly for what he would have received in a few short days anyway. JB is his own worst enemy, he may now do twice the work necessary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back