Bosma Murder Trial 02.09.16 - Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to remember that we had a poster on here who posted photos of the trailer in MB's driveway. Am I dreaming this?

You're not dreaming, matou. I definitely remember seeing these as well. I can see them clearly in my mind like it was yesterday.

Apparently a .380 casing could be used in a 38. This is a much bigger gun from what I understand.

I'm trying to get my head around why police initially said a neighbor heard something and called police, then at trial the issue of hearing something wasn't even mentioned. Was it the sound of someone mudbogging in a field, or just a story? I don't think we'll find out. It could be a different neighbor.

On the matter of the trailer being backed up to the garage door, it's not that unusual, if someone is moving or whatever, to back up to a garage if it's a rear door trailer, to prevent theft. Backing up so close that you hit something gets attention. This trailer had side doors, too, so what good would backing up do? It was done to hide the licence plate. The trailer wasn't overhanging the sidewalk, IIRC.

I seem to remember that we had a poster on here who posted photos of the trailer in MB's driveway. Am I dreaming this?

Found the pics ....these are the one's that we saw a few years ago

bosma-truck-millard-trailer.png

millard trailer.png

I googled and found this youtube video of a guy shooting .380's. At this point we do not know the model of handgun used but we do know the ammo that was used so that is useful. To be honest, I was surprised. I personally don't think this is very loud at all. Whether there is distortion or not I can't tell. Since it was determined that Tim was shot IN the truck, I'm not sure that the shot or shots would be all that noticeable.

[video=youtube;9dSkIgRJBA8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dSkIgRJBA8[/video]

Thanks. It looks like there's a bit of recoil, hard to shoot with a non-dominant hand.

I wonder if some of these people were more in the know than ever thought and police threatened them with charges unless they talked. Their part could've been small enough it was worth it to not press charges to get testimony and fry the larger fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe that is why DM was writing to CN about "the friend that was going to put him away for life, and show him how not to."

I wonder if some of these people were more in the know than ever thought and police threatened them with charges unless they talked. Their part could've been small enough it was worth it to not press charges to get testimony and fry the larger fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think these people are all going to show the one big lesson that I have learned since joining WS..(much to my dismay) that it is not against the law to know information first hand of a crime and not report it. This could very well incorporate MM, MS gf, SS, and even CN up to the time she started helping. I think the crown will simply prove they had knowledge of the crime, and that makes the crime "real"...maybe with their help, maybe not. but JMO

I need a break. Going to Timmie's for Juice and a Donut. Anyone else need anything?

I needed a laugh so badly today! I'd suggest SS is "Iced Cap" and I'd love a cool, icy drink that's possibly about to get screwed.

http://www.thestar.com/news/ontario...is_return_after_test_drive_disappearance.html

I had been hoping to get some hints from the pings about where this "pond off Book Road" is. There are ponds within that 2.5 km. ping radius, but I don't know if they searched the ones to the west of Trinity Road.

"The marine unit was called in Thursday to search a pond in an area off Book Rd. The search stemmed from a tip from a neighbour who heard noises around the time of the disappearance."

Nice catch. I wish we knew more about what noises were heard and where the pond is. Maybe we will find out.

Weick said he and the other officer were responding to a call on May 12, 2013 from Frank Cianfarani, who testified Tuesday he noticed a large trailer parked at the home of his neighbour, Burns, in the early morning hours of May 9.
Cianfarani said that he called police after a “snooping” reporter came around showing a picture of Millard with the trailer in the background. He said he thought it was the same trailer as the one parked at his neighbour’s house.
Didn't the reporter notice that the trailer from the photo was the one in the driveway???? So the neighbour phones it in.

This is the guy with the photos from next door out his window, BTW. On twitter.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...lling-tim-bosma-continues-this-afternoon.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500