Breaking News 8/28

poco said:
WHAT???????????????? He remembers this from 10 years ago - ??? gimmeabreak!

Yeah, me too.. I believe his JK's brother and ex-wife about his whereabouts that year more than this guy from a bus stop, who, IMO just wants 5 minutes worth of fame... :rolleyes:

Louisa said:
The 80-90 pages of the arrest warrant is nothing to sneeze at either. This is making me reconsider whether Karr is more than a JBR obsessed pedophile. I have to admit, when he said, "The DNA may not match," I figured, oh well, he's already explaining away that he wasn't actually at the scene. But now I'm kind of back to thinking Mary Lacy already had a lot more on him than we could possibly know before she moved to bring him back from Thailand.
I'm also gradually coming to the same opinion of him, only because the State has already expended a lot of money to get him to Colorado, when they could've let California hold him until they got more evidence to support his arrest. Another thing is I believe that Mary Lacy wants this case solved while she is still the District Attorney, and the murder was almost ten years ago.

Peter Hamilton said:
Karr's DNA DOES NOT MATCH--no kidding--us RDI'ers knew it all along

Opinion or are you announcing a stated fact, and if so, source, please?

Peter Hamilton said:
Karr's DNA DOES NOT MATCH--no kidding--us RDI'ers knew it all along
Are we really surprised? Even Dr. Wecht isn't surprised! OK, so what do they have on him then?
:confused:

englishleigh said:
Opinion or are you announcing a stated fact, and if so, source, please?
It's on CNN, msnbc and Court tv!

panthera said:
Are we really surprised? Even Dr. Wecht isn't surprised! OK, so what do they have on him then?
:confused:
This is a defense attorney's dream case. Rumor is that Joe Tacopina has been offered/volunteered to take the case. Say it isn't so, please!!, say it isn't so.

was I the first to break this news? Yes! ok you IDI'ers find another suspect--quick--lol

Buzzm1 said:
This is a defense attorney's dream case. Rumor is that Joe Tacopina has been offered/volunteered to take the case. Say it isn't so, please!!, say it isn't so.
Maybe he's looking for work now that the Holloway civil suit was dismissed in NY!!
:cool:

For crying out loud, Jean Cazerez saying "the state can't get a fair trial" because DNA info leaked.

Yes, let's just give Mary Lacy 30-90 more days to investigate where the leak came from and while she's at it, maybe she can find something, anything to tie JMK to JonBenet's murder.

lighthouselover said:
The ones where he talks wierd but never confesses anything?
Exactly! And didn't she say also that she doesn't have everything recorded, plus she was also playing along pretending to be a predator herself? :rolleyes:

panthera said:
Exactly! And didn't she say also that she doesn't have everything recorded, plus she was also playing along pretending to be a predator herself? :rolleyes:
And now I am wondering if Hutchens did send the Pics to him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back