Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would the justification be to release only the video of the Toyota and not a trailing vehicle?

I honestly don't know and normally I'd totally agree with you but this case has been full of secrecy from the beginning so I'm just not ruling it out. They wouldn't even tell us what she was last wearing, something I think would be a vital detail so I don't know what else they might be holding back.

This breaks my heart... I think most of us knew this was coming, but the official confirmation still punched me in the gut... [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

:anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish:

At 26:02 - 26:03min - He says " My nephew who was kind of dating her, he's 23"

He says this in response to being asked why he let her drink when she's 20. He goes on to say he did know her age but assume they were around the same age since they were hanging out.

I find it VERY interesting that Aly, WHO WAS KIND OF DATING his nephew came to him about ADVICE ON A CRUSH SHE HAD WHO WAS "GIVING HER THE GO-AROUND"???

Ok, if the crush is NOT ML himself, then it's definitely his nephew....

Source: http://www.kcra.com/article/exclusive-last-person-believed-to-have-seen-yeoman-speaks-out/9615795

I'm sorry, beautiful Aly. RIP :rose:

Actually, "begging the question" doesn't mean “to raise the question” or “to beg that the question be asked”. Rather, it refers to a circular argument; it means “to use an argument that assumes as proof the very thing one is trying to prove.”

Anyway, 11 miles is a long way to walk from the boat ramp back to Romero, if it's assumed that's where the perp lives. If there was an accomplice, he/she would've likely followed Aly's Toyota up onto the levee, but no second vehicle appears on the surveillance cam.The notion of disposing of a truck by driving it down a boat ramp into the water makes no sense anyway, considering there's an on-site campground host there 24/7.

5B7E24B8-9619-4738-8EA2-9CCC2B86EE7E.jpg

If the truck had not become stuck in the mud, it had almost made it to an orchard road that goes down to a private beach on the river, accessible to trucks.
There could have been a bike in the truck or someone waiting on Pennington road.

I hope and pray she gets to tell her story now 😢 I hope for lots of evidence.....such a beautiful young woman, may she rest in peace now 🌹❤️️

:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

Rest In Peace, beautiful Aly.
You deserved so much more, you were taken from those that love you too soon, they never get to go to your graduation, wedding, watch your successes, play with your children.
What a horrible loss, I hope justice comes for you, soon.
:daisy:

If there was an accomplice, he/she would've likely followed Aly's Toyota up onto the levee, but no second vehicle appears on the surveillance cam.[/I]

I think the person may have driven there alone, disposed of the body, walked a ways from the scene and then called someone to pick them up elsewhere. Either that or walked home. 11 miles is not that far. The average person could walk that in less than 4 hours, maybe much less on an adrenaline high. If that person lived in Romero they'd be home before dawn.

Yes I keep going back to the nephew and the son walking in the house and seeing them together, I don't think that would be a good feeling for the nephew,as it's been stated she was the ex-girlfriend of the nephew. I'm sure that was awkward,so as the uncle how does he explain that?

Yes! I tried to find who the nephew is but i couldnt. I imagine the nephew/ex would be upset she was with the uncle. He should definitely be looked into. Id like to know his alibi for that night.

Yes! I tried to find who the nephew is but i couldnt. I imagine the nephew/ex would be upset she was with the uncle. He should definitely be looked into. Id like to know his alibi for that night.
Yes especially drinking wine and all, just the two of them ,look like a date I'm sure.and I don't think he was expecting them to be there from what he said when he described it

Folks, please do not sleuth ML, his nephew, or anyone else not identified by LE as a POI or suspect. It's against the rules.

Their SM is off limits.

Thanks.

In the interview I found it notable how many times ML mentions that the police have been respectful towards him. I can't think of what case but haven't there been others where the perp praises law enforcement as if to get them on their side?

This just completely breaks my heart. Along with so many others lately. I've had to take a break. I did NOT want to hear this news. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we even know for sure that SHE brought the wine or is that just HIS side of the story? That whole cork story was bizarre. The way he talked about her and mentioned all their conversations almost seemed like he has a fascination or obsession with her. He gave so many details that were unimportant and contradicted himself several times. The more he talked the less I believed him. IMO they need to keep him talking. If he isn't responsible for this I will eat crow.

I know it's probably neither here nor there but ALL the things he says she wrote on the wine cork, it was a lot, how big was that cork? He said she wrote phrases along with her name, or "Asian Aly".

*Just my random thoughts & opinions*

Just throwing my 2 cents out there. If she was already deceased, she would have been carried from the truck to the river which could explain one set of footprints and a dog not picking up a scent. Also, she had a truck, so someone could have thrown a bike in the back to ride home. If there was another person involved in picking up a person who dumped the truck, it is possible they stayed back far enough to not be picked up on any video and so as to not leave tire tracks in any dirt. I have a very hard time believing that she may have fallen into the river and drowned. She had work the next day and was responsible about going. I don't see her just driving out to that spot for any reason. I just can't figure out what sort of motive someone would have for killing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa